menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » The Two Stars' Collaboration
The Two Stars' Collaboration
GaogaDate: Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012, 11:09 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
The 'Rocky' actor Sylvester Stallone believes teaming up with Arnold is good for both of their careers.
The 'Terminator' star Arnold admits that in the past, he attempted to ''too hard'' to work along with Sylvester.
In the action movie 'The Expendables' in 2010, they had the experience of collaboration.
Arnold thinks it is now a perfect time to work with Sylvester.

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
terminator model

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012, 11:26 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
As much as i love him, as a bodybuilder and actor (don't care that much about the politician), i'm not convinced that Arnold is that bankable by himself nowadays. Though i agree that both arnold and Sly could benefit from a collaboration, like in The Expendables franchise, as you mentioned it.

I remember back in the 80's and 90's, when their career was on the top and they shared the "Planet Hollywood" restaurants with Bruce Willis (see pic below), one would always find an excuse to talk about the other in their movies; that was very funny.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012, 11:28

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » The Two Stars' Collaboration
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: