menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » episode 2x11 Self Made Man
episode 2x11 Self Made Man
REGDate: Friday, 18 May 2012, 14:02 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
in TSCC episode 2x11 Myron Stark/T-888 looks up at the sky to calculate the distance in parsecs of the star positions to pinpoint the date. Cameron does the same in the future telling Eric about how Cartesian coordinates and stellar motion can be used to calculate what the sky will look like for hundreds of years in the future or the past.

skip to 3:07. (it seems that embedding is disabled so you'll have to watch it on youtube).

the last date shown by Myron Stark/T-888 is my D.O.B.

i find this interesting. i didn't notice it before when i watched it originally and also since. only tonight when it caught my eye.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Friday, 18 May 2012, 14:17

GaogaDate: Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012, 10:40 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
nice one, you are wise to share this

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
terminator model

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » episode 2x11 Self Made Man
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: