menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Jenni! Jennifer!!!-scene
Jenni! Jennifer!!!-scene
KrelleK Post # 1 | Monday, 29 Nov 2010 - 17:41
Group: Friends
Loved that scene, would have loved to see a scene after they had returned to the 2008-09 past, and perhaps had Allison along for the ride, if there could have been a scene with Sarah, the two girls, and a certain policeman biggrin biggrin biggrin

Charley_Dixon Post # 2 | Wednesday, 01 Dec 2010 - 04:42
Group: Administrators
Yes, I loved that scene too.

Allison and Cameron together is something that can be a source for endless number of fanfics friends By the way I've already posted a link to one of those in another thread.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

KrelleK Post # 3 | Thursday, 02 Dec 2010 - 00:36
Group: Friends
Quote (Charley_Dixon)
Yes, I loved that scene too.
Allison and Cameron together is something that can be a source for endless number of fanfics By the way I've already posted a link to one of those in another thread.

yeah I saw, thanks biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Jenni! Jennifer!!!-scene
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: