[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 5 of 6«123456»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » TSCC promotional campaign (Let's (re-)discover elements from the marketing campaign)
TSCC promotional campaign
robboDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 22:13 | Message # 61
Group: Friends
Quote (The1Russter)
Those are shots from the un-aired pilot. There are several difference between the un-aired and the final pilot episode.
does that indicate that fox, had a choice between two pilots, would have been great seeing them both if that was the case, maybe as unseen footage on dvd extras, just to compare un-aired pilot. to the final pilot episode,

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 22:27 | Message # 62
Group: Administrators
Quote (The1Russter)
Those are shots from the un-aired pilot. There are several difference between the un-aired and the final pilot episode that was aired.

That sounds logic, thanks Russell.

Comparison between the original and alternate version of Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles original unaired pilot and original pilot.
The entire music soundtrack is different, also a different actor, Tim Guinee, plays "Charlie" and it has a different ending.

EDIT: I hope you took the time to take a look at the other TSCC promo videos I embedded on today's previous messages.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Wednesday, 08 May 2013, 23:15 | Message # 63
Group: Friends
just watched the jekyll and hyde pilots from TSCC. praise the lord for the talents of bear mcreery, his music practically runs TSCC. the other music was really bad, and really pleased they used dean winters and not the other guy, didnt mind john getting dragged out of his classroom, than sitting in the library, but overall thankfully they went with the final pilot episode, that was aired, but it was still very interesting to watch what other plans they had regarding the pilot, nice to see different footage from TSCC.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 21:17 | Message # 64
Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Pilot Promo 'It will not show mercy'

The tag line of this promo video reminds us of the famous lines from the first Terminator movie:

Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 May 2013, 21:49 | Message # 65
Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Pilot Promo 'Mankind's only hope'

This promo video has the particularity of using a symphonic score.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 10 May 2013, 09:20 | Message # 66
TSCC Pilot Promo - Her Son Must Be Protected

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 10 May 2013, 10:52 | Message # 67
Funny Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 2 podcast with actor Garret Dillahunt and executive producer James Middleton, giving the top 5 reasons to watch the show.

And now I'm beginning to understand what James Middleton meant when he said (read his Tweet on this Blog): "Never underestimate what a guy (me) would do for Fox to keep #TSCC on the air!" biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 10 May 2013, 16:16 | Message # 68
TSCC Pilot Promo - One Boy Will Fulfill His Destiny

The score used for that video is TSCC's official music; "Rise Today" by Alter Bridge.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 10 May 2013, 16:38 | Message # 69
Teaser for season 1 episode 1 of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, shown at the end of an ad for American Idol on FOX

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 19:58 | Message # 70
BTS look at the making of Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles S02E11- Self Made Man.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 19:59 | Message # 71
Behind-the-scenes look at some of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles visual effects with visual FX supervisor Jim Lima

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 20:32 | Message # 72
Behind-the-Scenes look at John Henry's basement.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 20:59 | Message # 73
Behind-the-Scenes look at Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S02E08 'Mr Ferguson is Ill Today'

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 17 Feb 2014, 20:17 | Message # 74
TSCC - Dollhouse Promos with Summer Glau and Eliza Dushku

TSCC - Dollhouse Promos with Summer Glau and Eliza Dushku

Fox's Friday sci-fi 2009 lineup kicked off with a double feature of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. To mark the occasion, Fox released a series of cheesy videos featuring Terminator's Cameron (Summer Glau) and Dollhouse's Echo (Eliza Dushku).

We have gathered for you the trailers and promos for this weekly double feature, including outtakes from the Summer Glau/Eliza Dushku promos.

Watc the TSCC - Dollhouse Promos vids in the blog section.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 20 Jun 2014, 13:07 | Message # 75
The ladies of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

The ladies of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The photos of Lena Headey, Summer Glau, Leven Rambin and Shirley Manson are from this Gallery album: TSCC Promotional Photos Season 2.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » TSCC promotional campaign (Let's (re-)discover elements from the marketing campaign)
Page 5 of 6«123456»
Search: