menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » TSCC promotional campaign (Let's (re-)discover elements from the marketing campaign)
TSCC promotional campaign
robboDate: Saturday, 03 Nov 2012, 00:58 | Message # 31
Group: Friends
any news on what thomas dekker is up to now, the last time i seen him on our screens was in the secret circle, which to my surprise it got cancelled after just one season. surely it wasnt that bad. love thomas dekker such a great actor. didnt surprise me one little bit he got the part as john connor in TSCC, very confident actor he has got the gift of the gab, played the part ever so well. john connor was made for him. smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 19 Nov 2012, 21:10 | Message # 32
Group: Administrators
One-page magazine advert for the complete First season on DVD at Play.com, taken from SFX magazine (date unknown).

TSCC advert for the complete First season on DVD

Watch more TSCC magazine ads in the Gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 11:54 | Message # 33
Advertising for TSCC broadcast on Japanese tv (2009)

Warning, this video is very addictive, you'll want to watch over and over a lovely Summer Glau saying : "You are watching Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles"

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 22:58 | Message # 34
The song 'Ghost' by Japanese artist Gackt, released on January 2009, was used as the theme to the Japanese broadcast of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

You can watch the music video and an interview for Japanese tv in the Blogpost : Japanese Theme for TSCC by Gackt

robboDate: Wednesday, 02 Jan 2013, 01:52 | Message # 35
very addictive soon as you hear that music its spinetingling, summer glaus voice sends shivers right through ye body, to hear her say your watching terminator the sarah connor chronicles, makes ye wanna get the soundtrack cd of the show out and play it full blast. biggrin awesome clip, smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 04 Jan 2013, 12:36 | Message # 36
Short TV spot for the release of the second season of Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles on DVD and Blu-ray

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 05 Jan 2013, 20:47 | Message # 37
This January will mark the 5th Anniversary of the premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. To celebrate this anniversary and remind the fans of the greatness of the show and its cast, here are two Behind the Scenes videos on the set of TSCC.

Virgin 1 UK broadcast two specials to promote Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles, before the second season started in UK on October 2008; the twenty five minutes shows entitled respectively 'TSCC: Behind the Scenes' and 'TSCC: The Story So Far', both presented by Sarah Cawood, are packed with exclusive interviews with the show's cast and crew and excerpts from the show.

robboDate: Sunday, 06 Jan 2013, 02:09 | Message # 38
just been watching the behind the scenes, and the story so far, presented by sarah cawood what a lucky woman, great scenes and interviews by sarah, asking each one of the cast favourite scenes interesting thomas says the demon hand, the ballet scene and says im not even in the scene, great to see the cast having so much fun behind the scenes, suddenly i think to myself and think god this show is absolutely brilliant, how on earth TSCC got cancelled is beyond belief, well presented by sarah cawood she did a great job with the cast and crew, priceless videos. smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 06 Jan 2013, 18:21 | Message # 39
I added to the Blogpost the orignal words of introduction to these two videos, as well as screencaps from the "Thomas/Summer" short clip.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 07 Jan 2013, 18:21 | Message # 40
Awesome official trailer before the premiere of TSCC on FOX.

This little two-minutes video just gave me goose bumps; the scenes are breathtaking and offer us a reminder of the greatness of the show.
On a side note, the scenes used in this early trailer are from the unaired pilot, inwhich Charley Dixon is played by Tim Guinee (later replaced by Dean Winters).

robboDate: Tuesday, 08 Jan 2013, 03:26 | Message # 41
what a trailor awesome video sends shivers down the back of my spine, seeing TSCC what a show, there is one thing for sure we will never see a better show like TSCC, for as long as we live it will never get replaced, nothing will ever match TSCC, much better than the terminator movies in every way pure class, happy

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 14 Jan 2013, 18:52 | Message # 42
TSCC's executive producer James Middleton shared with the fans an excerpt of the first script by Josh Friedman :

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 26 Jan 2013, 21:23 | Message # 43
TSCC promotional trailer: "Come with me if you want to live"

The twist is that the famous catch phrase is not said by a Terminator this time wink

AlexDate: Sunday, 27 Jan 2013, 00:33 | Message # 44
Group: Bloggers
Reference Post 42: Damn! Josh Friedman is such a good writer. This had a really different feel to it. I note that there are no real guidelines as to how to speak the voice over speech. It doesn't say that the actor should speak calmly and in a measured way as Lena Headey eventualy did. In fact, as I read it, the pacing of the text is faster, almost staccato. It would be really interesting to read the rest of that script.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 04 Feb 2013, 11:22 | Message # 45
Never seen that one before, is it fan made or official?

TSCC poster

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » TSCC promotional campaign (Let's (re-)discover elements from the marketing campaign)
Search: