menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Terminator TSCC - season 2 - Blu-ray
Terminator TSCC - season 2 - Blu-ray
FermiDate: Sunday, 22 Jan 2012, 01:56 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Terminator: TSCC - Season 2 Blu-ray

We finally got the Terminator: TSCC - Season 2 Blu-ray, which means that the wiki will be regularly updated with HD content.

The Updates will be announced on our : Summer Glau fan blog that can be found here http://summer-glau.com/blog/summer_glau_fan_blog/1-0-2

But I will also update this thread

Samson & Delilah 1080p HD screenshots

After a car explosion Camerons chips becomes glitchy and gives her a new mission. Terminate John Connor. After an action filled hunt that leave a trail of destruction across LA. She finally got him hiding in a truck, but Sarah rescues him by trapping Cameron between two trucks. When John is trying to deactivate her, she tells him that she loves him. John need to decide if he will burn her body and her chip or if he will reactive her and handing over a loaded gun.

2x01 Samson & Delilah 1080p HD2x01 Samson & Delilah 1080p HD2x01 Samson & Delilah 1080p HD2x01 Samson & Delilah 1080p HD2x01 Samson & Delilah 1080p HD

Automatic for the People 1080p HD screenshots
John meets a new girl Riley on his first day at school. Meanwhile Cameron and Sarah goes on field trip at a power plant and Cameron plays pool in a bar wearing a hot outfit. How will she react now when she comes home and sees Johns new girlfriend for the first time.

2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p

2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD screenshots

Sarah tells Cameron that she should not let John out of her sight, but at the computer store John suddenly takes of to be with his girl friend Riley. When Cameron finally finds him at the pier it is too late. Cromatie is shooting at him. John escapes the bullets by jumping over the edge of the pier and he falls into the ocean. What will Cameron do now! She can't swim!

2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD

2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD2x03 The Mousetrap 1080p HD

Allison From Palmdale 1080p HD screenshots

When Cameron is at the grocery store her chip starts to malfunctioning again. In this episode it will be revealed why Skynet designed their new advance assassin and military infiltration unit, model TOK-715 to look exactly like Summer Glau..Whoops Young Alison!

2x04  Allison From Palmdale 1080p HD2x04  Allison From Palmdale 1080p HD2x04  Allison From Palmdale 1080p HD2x04  Allison From Palmdale 1080p HD2x04  Allison From Palmdale 1080p HD

You can't stop the signal!

FermiDate: Sunday, 22 Jan 2012, 14:52 | Message # 2
Fox012 uploaded some of the Season 2 Blu-ray extra videos to youtube.

Cameron VS Rosie - Fight Rehearsal

TSCC Conceptualization: Visual effects challenges.

Choreographing The Chaos: The teamwork among the stunt coordinator, the second unit director and special effects supervisor.

War Stories: Season 2's more exciting moments.

Write The Future: The writing process.

Blood & Metall: Visit Almost Human Inc, where realistic lacerations for cybernetic organisms are created

Terminator TSCC Designing Destruction: Combining real-world locations and futuristic.

Setting the tempo: Composer Bear McCreary's music making process

I also uploaded the fun stuff to the wiki channel.

Note: watch in HD

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 08 Nov 2012, 15:55 | Message # 3
Sci-Fi Bargains Of The Week for our UK member :

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles; seasons one and two are in a box-set on DVD for £12.50. The collection is also on Blu-ray for just £15.50.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

The1RussterDate: Thursday, 08 Nov 2012, 17:09 | Message # 4
Group: Writer
Anyone have numbers comparing sales of TSCC DVD's and Blu-Rays against sales of T:Salvation? I'd be curious to know 3.5 years later.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 08 Nov 2012, 17:21 | Message # 5
Quote (The1Russter)
Anyone have numbers comparing sales of TSCC DVD's and Blu-Rays against sales of T:Salvation? I'd be curious to know 3.5 years later.

Wrong Wiki!

I'm more interested in promoting Summer's upcoming movies.

JayDate: Thursday, 08 Nov 2012, 19:51 | Message # 6
Group: Friends
Wow that is a good price, I brought mine back on 23rd Sep 2012 and it was £25 not blu ray. Anyone who wants this i'd suggest taking advantage of this offer.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 30 Jan 2013, 21:54 | Message # 7
bump!

44sunsetsDate: Thursday, 31 Jan 2013, 10:36 | Message # 8
Group: Friends
That is an insanely great price. I paid well over $50 for my copy of Season1+2 Blu-ray around October 2012, but it was very much worth it.

Watching TSCC on Blu-ray is amazing, you see every little facial expression and nuance. In some scenes you even see a hair on the lens of the camera which is quite distracting as it pans around biggrin

Chola: "We lose everybody we love."

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 10 Feb 2014, 12:15 | Message # 9
TSCC | Season 2 | Outtakes (Gag Reel)

Fox012Date: Monday, 10 Feb 2014, 16:07 | Message # 10
who's water broke at the end?

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 07 Mar 2014, 16:44 | Message # 11
The steelbook packaging of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Complete First Season" contains an original art that combines several promotional photos featuring Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Lena Headey.
They made a photo montage using a TSCC season 1 promo photo with Thomas in the abandoned factory and added more badass promo shots of Summer and Lena wearing tank tops and holding guns.

steelbook packaging of TSCC - The Complete First Season

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 20 Jan 2015, 21:18 | Message # 12
The Sarah Connor Chronicles (season one) review, at GearBreakerNation.com

Positives: Great performances by Headey and Dekker who have a really good relationship onscreen. Glau as a Terminator is fantastic, she completely steals all of her scenes. She has the best moments, the funniest dialogue; she’s just entertaining. Jones does a great job and has a likable character. Dillahunt gives a terrific performance as a Terminator. Not only does he have the lack of emotions but the movements down. There is some really intense action scenes. The way the series reveals the battles being fought through time is actually interesting. Great use of practical effects.

Negatives: Some of the visual effects could have been better. The story does get a little bit convoluted from time to time.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 01 Feb 2016, 17:09 | Message # 13
Guess what? The TSCC actors were not actually filmed in the middle of the explosions but using green screens.

TSCC actors in front of green screensTSCC actors in front of green screensTSCC actors in front of green screensTSCC actors in front of green screens

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Terminator TSCC - season 2 - Blu-ray
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: