menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Creating The Chronicles Behind the Scenes Special
Creating The Chronicles Behind the Scenes Special
Fox012Date: Friday, 16 Dec 2011, 03:10 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
For Those who Don't have seen it Yet

The 3 part's Behind the scenes Special from Bluray

This is The first Part...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 16 Dec 2011, 03:15

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 16 Dec 2011, 12:49 | Message # 2
Thanks for posting this Blu-ray specials here; i know a lot of Summer Glau fans love to discuss these behind-the-scenes video because there was so much things left unanswered.

Having Friedman's or other writers/producers and the cast point of view is the only way to learn more about what TSCC was about and what season 3 could have been.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Friday, 16 Dec 2011, 13:06

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 16 Dec 2011, 13:01 | Message # 3
02:45 Josh Friedman
One of the things that was important to me, was not to do a chase show

This is why they use the time jump in future in the pilot, in order to be able to do what they wanted with the show; it's true that T1, 2 and 3 were chase movies and Friedman wanted to do something else. It brought to life an intelligent show but at the same time millions of Terminator fans were confused by that format and didn't dive in. This is probably one of the two main reasons why TSCC lost 50% of its audience in after two episodes.

AngyGlauDate: Friday, 16 Dec 2011, 13:52 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
Really nice i liked it a lot! do you know where i could find the second and the third part of the "behind the scenes" too? i'm really interested...

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 16 Dec 2011, 14:43 | Message # 5
Quote (AngyGlau)
Really nice i liked it a lot! do you know where i could find the second and the third part of the "behind the scenes" too? i'm really interested...

Thanks for joining Angelin! For those who don't know you, Angelin is a great Summer Glau fan and a twitter junkie https://twitter.com/#!/AngyGlau ; i meet him on twitter everyday where he does great biggrin

I have asked Fox012 to post the videos at the Summer Glau Wiki one by one so we can have time to discuss each of them but of course one can watch all of the videos right away; here's the links since the videos are only available on Youtube for those who know the links :

Part 2 :
Creating The Chronicles - Future War 1080p [HD]

Part 3 :
Creating The Chronicles - The Demon Hand 1080p [HD]

Fox012Date: Saturday, 17 Dec 2011, 03:47 | Message # 6
Well Thanks for posting the other links so I can skip posting the other parts in the next days... wacko

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 17 Dec 2011, 18:04 | Message # 7
Quote (Fox012)
Well Thanks for posting the other links so I can skip posting the other parts in the next days...

Not at all!
Angelin so wanted to see the others parts i thought i could forward him the links but you'll notice i didn't embed the videos themselves; imo this is better to discover and discuss them one at a time.
But of course i leave to you the honor of embeding the next ones, you're the original poster.

Fox012Date: Saturday, 17 Dec 2011, 18:25 | Message # 8
If he wanted to watch the second part he had to be patient (and come back later ergo traffic for the site) but by posting the links you just spoiled it!!! ... so now you can throw that thread already in the dumpster... It doesent matter if you embeed them or not... angry angry2

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 17 Dec 2011, 18:26

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 17 Dec 2011, 18:39 | Message # 9
I'm sorry Fox012, i meant no harm, believe me.
I don't see why revealing the links early will be detrimental to this thread (btw it has the same number of views as other recent threads like "Summer Glau Aesthetics" or " Submit questions for an interview with Susannah Charleson"; people who already saw parts 2 and 3 on YT can always post their comment on the Wiki when you will embed the videos.
Must go now but see you later in the evening.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Saturday, 17 Dec 2011, 18:40

AngyGlauDate: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 00:51 | Message # 10
Thank you Chris for your complete Description! yes i'm quitte Twitter Junkie wacko
BTW i didn't see already the other 2 videos as i don't use internet on saturday...
So if Fox012 thinks i'd be better waiting for the two videos to be embed on the Wiki,
There is no Problems... Just tell me when there are new updates! I'll be in touch wink

Message edited by AngyGlau - Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 00:55

Fox012Date: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011, 01:49 | Message # 11
@angyglau

DOesent matter anymore if you want to watch them chris posted the links so you can watch

JayDate: Thursday, 01 Nov 2012, 15:18 | Message # 12
Not advertising or anything but I have and plan to upload more of the T:TSCC features and scenes in high quality to my youtube account.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 15:50 | Message # 13
So Josh Friedman is not a fan of the "homage type of things" when it comes to the Terminator franchise, while it sems that executive producer John Wirth and James Middleton are fans of that kind of things; watch the begining of the video provided by Fox012:

Screencap from TSCC S01E07 The Demon Hand; Cameron pays homage to Robert' Patrick's T-1000:

1x07 The Demon Hand 1080p HD

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Creating The Chronicles Behind the Scenes Special
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: