To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 5 of 5«12345
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Date: Wednesday, 2016 Jul 13, 19:03 GMT | Message # 61

Site Admin

I'm glad to see all these collectors and talented sculptors being fans of Summer Glau's Cameron.

OK my custom Terminator Summer Glau (2.0) Cameron Head 1/6 is finished.
Well for the ones who misunderstand me i bought it on a forum.
By Sean Dabb en painted by GDBrent.
Because of positive criticism about the big boobs and body color i went to a suntan center and to a plastic surgeon for a boob job. So what do you think ?

Custom Terminator Summer Glau by Sean Dabb and painted by GDBrent<br />Custom Terminator Summer Glau by Sean Dabb and painted by GDBrent<br />Custom Terminator Summer Glau by Sean Dabb and painted by GDBrent<br />Custom Terminator Summer Glau by Sean Dabb and painted by GDBrent<br />

See more images of this great Cameron action figure in the gallery : Creativity Section > Action Figures > Custom Action Figures

Source: Ronald Van der Cruyssen

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2016 Jul 14, 03:36 GMT | Message # 62

Friends

# 62 

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Wow these are out of the top drawer!
What talent and skill to create these action figures. Astonishing! yes

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jul 19, 14:29 GMT | Message # 63

Friends

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some advice here, TSCC collectible related. It will be quite a long post, so thanks in advance fr bearing with me.

Well, basically I won an auction for the TSCC Safe Deposit box promo item which includes the pilot disc and keys. Pretty cool, right? Unfortunately the box wasn't sufficiently padded and labelled with Fragile Items warning and it arrived with quite a dent on the upper and lower portions.

I messaged the seller and he could only offer a full refund instead of a partial refund. His reasoning was that the auction ended at a lower price than he'd expected and he spent a lot on postage, neither in my opinion is the fault of the buyer.

So my question is, should I take up on the refund and send it back or just leave him a negative feedback instead? I know it's nearly impossible to find one, so I'm a bit contemplated here.

Below are the photos of the dents.

Date: Thursday, 2016 Aug 04, 14:49 GMT | Message # 64

Site Admin

Big batch of Summer Glau heads I painted. Sculpting credit belongs to Sean Dabbs.

Date: Saturday, 2016 Aug 06, 11:11 GMT | Message # 65

Site Admin

Summer Crush #1 -- music by Garbage, filter f/x by Prisma Summer Glau as Cameron Terminator

- music by Garbage -", aka Shirley Manson, aka Catherine Weaver in TSCC biggrin

Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Richard T.Jones as James Ellison, Shirley Manson as Catherine Weaver and Garret Dillahunt as Chromartle/John Henry.

Date: Saturday, 2016 Aug 06, 15:47 GMT | Message # 66

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Sean Dabbs.
Quote chrisdvanne ()
filter f/x by Prisma Summer
Really good work on these sculpts and nice effects smile ! I prefer the non damaged heads of Cameron, but surely the other have more work on them and thus more demands from the artist smile .
I think it was only before 2-3 months that i realized, that Shirley Manson was in the Garbage band. I remember her mostly in the "I think I'm paranoid".

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Date: Monday, 2016 Oct 24, 11:32 GMT | Message # 67

Friends

Well, here is my progress so far, hope you guys like it!

Message edited by Plissken - Monday, 2016 Oct 24, 17:39

Date: Monday, 2016 Oct 24, 11:55 GMT | Message # 68

Site Admin

# 67

Great work!

Btw, the photos in your previous message # 63 are not visible anymore.

Date: Monday, 2016 Oct 24, 17:38 GMT | Message # 69

Friends

Thank you so much, Chris! I plan to finish all of these the fastest I could, but it's a one man job and it's taking longer than I'd expected. sad

As for the missing photos, I think I must have accidentally deleted them. Oh well.

Date: Tuesday, 2017 Mar 14, 21:37 GMT | Message # 70

Site Admin

Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.

Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.

Source: ameblo.jp

Date: Sunday, 2017 Apr 23, 16:35 GMT | Message # 71

Site Admin

This terminator doll was made using a Phicen body and a Kumik head sculpt.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Page 5 of 5«12345
Search: