menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
robbo Post # 61 | Thursday, 14 Jul 2016 - 03:36
Group: Friends
# 62 

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Wow these are out of the top drawer!
What talent and skill to create these action figures. Astonishing! yes

Plissken Post # 62 | Tuesday, 19 Jul 2016 - 14:29
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some advice here, TSCC collectible related. It will be quite a long post, so thanks in advance fr bearing with me.

Well, basically I won an auction for the TSCC Safe Deposit box promo item which includes the pilot disc and keys. Pretty cool, right? Unfortunately the box wasn't sufficiently padded and labelled with Fragile Items warning and it arrived with quite a dent on the upper and lower portions.

I messaged the seller and he could only offer a full refund instead of a partial refund. His reasoning was that the auction ended at a lower price than he'd expected and he spent a lot on postage, neither in my opinion is the fault of the buyer.

So my question is, should I take up on the refund and send it back or just leave him a negative feedback instead? I know it's nearly impossible to find one, so I'm a bit contemplated here.

Below are the photos of the dents.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 63 | Thursday, 04 Aug 2016 - 14:49
Group: Administrators
Big batch of Summer Glau heads I painted. Sculpting credit belongs to Sean Dabbs.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 64 | Saturday, 06 Aug 2016 - 15:47
Group: Moderators
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Sean Dabbs.
Quote chrisdvanne ()
filter f/x by Prisma Summer
Really good work on these sculpts and nice effects smile ! I prefer the non damaged heads of Cameron, but surely the other have more work on them and thus more demands from the artist smile .
I think it was only before 2-3 months that i realized, that Shirley Manson was in the Garbage band. I remember her mostly in the "I think I'm paranoid".

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Plissken Post # 65 | Monday, 24 Oct 2016 - 11:32
Well, here is my progress so far, hope you guys like it!

Message edited by Plissken - Monday, 24 Oct 2016, 17:39

chrisdvanne_ Post # 66 | Monday, 24 Oct 2016 - 11:55
# 67

Great work!

Btw, the photos in your previous message # 63 are not visible anymore.

Plissken Post # 67 | Monday, 24 Oct 2016 - 17:38
Thank you so much, Chris! I plan to finish all of these the fastest I could, but it's a one man job and it's taking longer than I'd expected. sad

As for the missing photos, I think I must have accidentally deleted them. Oh well.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 68 | Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 - 21:37
Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.

Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips.

Source: ameblo.jp

chrisdvanne_ Post # 69 | Sunday, 23 Apr 2017 - 16:35
This terminator doll was made using a Phicen body and a Kumik head sculpt.

chrisdvanne Post # 70 | Saturday, 05 Jan 2019 - 11:01
The guys at Big Al’s Collectibles and Toys Hollywood Icons Serie did a pretty good job with their custom Cameron figure, considering there is no official figure for her.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Cameron, Summer Glau 1/6 Scale Action Figure. She win our hearts on Firefly/Serenity as the complex and intriguing centerpiece of the story: River Tam. Going from helpless victim to killing aficionado at the drop of a phrase. Taking the role quite serious to the point of doing most of her own stunts and fighting sequences. It was this dedication that saw her cast as Cameron, the Terminator sent back to help secure the future for mankind’s savior, John Connor. Again she honed her martial arts and physical combat skills to heighten her portrayal. Only again to be dissed by the network geniuses that pulled the series. Did they learn nothing from Firefly?! She comes with stand, weapons and interchangeable hands and feet (in case you have a desire to put her in high heels.)

Another 1/6 scale action figure from Big Al’s Collectibles and Toys Hollywood Icons Series. Produced right here in the great state of Texas, a proud part of the United States of America. Thanks for looking and happy collecting!

custom Cameron figure by Big Al’s Collectibles and Toys Hollywood Icons Seriecustom Cameron figure by Big Al’s Collectibles and Toys Hollywood Icons Seriecustom Cameron figure by Big Al’s Collectibles and Toys Hollywood Icons Seriecustom Cameron figure by Big Al’s Collectibles and Toys Hollywood Icons Seriecustom Cameron figure by Big Al’s Collectibles and Toys Hollywood Icons Serie

chrisdvanne Post # 71 | Wednesday, 09 Jan 2019 - 18:29
Sideshow Collectibles have done a great job with their newest Rebel Terminator action figure. A figure based on Cameron in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles could have done the job well imo.

Sideshow’s Rebel Terminator Mythos Premium Format Figure

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Search: