[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 4 of 5«12345»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 21 Jul 2014, 16:02 | Message # 46
Group: Administrators
Robert 'Rabba' Baird send us photos of his impressive collection of TSCC items.

The custom made damaged Cameron is the closest thing to an official Cameron action that one can get.

Cameron TSCC Action FiguresCameron TSCC Action FiguresCameron TSCC Action FiguresCameron TSCC Action Figures

Cameron TSCC Action FiguresCameron TSCC Action FiguresCameron TSCC Action Figures

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Chris7Date: Tuesday, 22 Jul 2014, 07:44 | Message # 47
Group: Friends
impressive! smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 18 Aug 2014, 07:12 | Message # 48
Sculpt of Summer Glau as Cameron

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 30 Aug 2014, 12:10 | Message # 49
SFX Artist and horror mask maker The Fiendish Dr. Phil decided to sculpt a head of Summer Glau as damaged Cameron from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Check out the work in progress and final images/videos of the damaged Cameron sculpt in the blog post: Battle Damaged Cameron Head Sculpt with LED Light

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2014, 21:23 | Message # 50
Terminator T100 or Summer Glau TOK715 from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? Amazing cosplay seen Long Beach Comic Con

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles cosplay

Source: scifielements

robboDate: Thursday, 09 Oct 2014, 02:35 | Message # 51
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Terminator T100 or Summer Glau TOK715 from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? Amazing cosplay seen Long Beach Comic Con

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles cosplay

Source: scifielements

Very classy, she looks absolutely wicked. cute as can be great cosplay. nice eyes!

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 14 Feb 2016, 07:01 | Message # 52
This thread is mentioned in an ebook: Robot Ecology and the Science Fiction Film (Routledge Focus on Film Studies), by J. P. Telotte

This book offers the first specific application in film studies of what is generally known as ecology theory, shifting attention from history to the (in this case media) environment. It takes the robot as its subject because it has attained a status that resonates not only with some of the key concerns of contemporary culture over the last century, but also with the very nature of film. While the robot has given us a vehicle for exploring issues of gender, race, and a variety of forms of otherness, and increasingly for asking questions about the very nature and meaning of life, this image of an artificial being, typically anthropomorphic, also invariably implicates the cinema’s own and quite fundamental artificing of the human. Looking across genres, across specific media forms, and across closely linked conceptualizations, Telotte sketches a context of interwoven influences and meanings. The result is that this study of the cinematic robot, while mainly focused on science fiction film, also incorporates its appearance in, for example, musicals, cartoons, television, advertising, toys, and literature.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 16 Feb 2016, 08:31 | Message # 53
Awesome Cameron action figure by AC Custom Figures

My latest commission, Cameron Phillips from the Terminator TV show ‘Sarah Connor Chronicles’, is a reprogrammed Terminator sent from the year 2027 to protect John Connor and his mother, Sarah Connor.

Cameron was made from a ML Wasp base, fodder hands and guns, Ms Marvel head, and sculpted jacket details. Her belt is floss, and she was wrapped up is several shades of black, flat, gloss, and matte. Enjoy!

Cameron in TSCC - Action figureCameron in TSCC - Action figureCameron in TSCC - Action figureCameron in TSCC - Action figure

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 02 Apr 2016, 13:51 | Message # 54
Cameron Phillips Custom Action Figure, by svtmountie03

Cameron Battle Damaged (Summer Glau) (Terminator) Custom Action Figure

Well, I started with a Cameron Phillips 1:6 head sculpt which I shrunk down. I love hydro shrink! Gives me so many more options for figures. Anyways, I then took a Bella figure from Twilight and started sculpting. I sculpted the shirt, boots, sleeves, hair and modified a few other things. I then primed and painted. I would probably change a couple things if I were to do it again but am still happy with the result.

Cameron Battle Damaged (Summer Glau) (Terminator) Custom Action FigureSummer Glau in TSCC 2.22 Born To Run

Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) (Terminator) Custom Action Figure

As per my previous customs, I am sticking with the Terminator franchise, and thought I would make one of Cameron Phillips from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. No figure was commercially produced of her character. You can see in the pictures the look I was going for.

I started with a Heroes Niki Sanders upper body and Stargate Vala lower body.
I firstly sculpted over all the joints, a personal preference, then proceeded to sculpt the shirt, jacket, zippers, and pants pockets.
From there a dremmeled off her left hand and put another on that would allow for a gun to be held in each hand.
For the head itself I tried something different. I got one made from That'sMyFace. I think it turned out quite well, though the lines from the 3D printer can be seen from up close.
Once assembled, everything was primed and painted. I am particularly proud of how the gloves turned out.

Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) (Terminator) Custom Action Figure<br />Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) (Terminator) Custom Action Figure<br />Summer Glau in TSCC 1.09 What He Beheld

REGDate: Wednesday, 06 Apr 2016, 16:07 | Message # 55
I am liking these. Its a shame there were none made because I would have bought them without a second thought!

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Wednesday, 06 Apr 2016, 16:10

PlisskenDate: Wednesday, 25 May 2016, 08:44 | Message # 56
Hey guys, long time lurker who decided to finally post here and resurrect an old thread. Huge fan of TSCC and I was never happy with the custom action figure heads that were made available, so with the help of a sculptor friend, I designed my own:

Custom Cameron action figure head

Credit: @RyanPliskin

PlisskenDate: Wednesday, 25 May 2016, 13:13 | Message # 57
Oh, thank you so much chrisdvanne!

The metal Endoskull portion is much shinier in person, since that part is hidden from light in that photo, and so is the red eye for that matter. As for the hair, there's not much I could do since I'm sharing the hairpiece with a non-Battle Damaged head, which I'm currently painting now.

I always wanted the Trevor Grove head, but I missed out despite contacting him directly. I also have the Numo heads, but the sculpts are serviceable at best. Now don't get me wrong- these two artists put TREMENDOUS effort into their work but those were over 5 years ago. I believe with a good sculptor to do the renders, I could bring out all the details and nuances that were missing from previous sculpts.

In any case, I'm still working on getting her outfit made and finishing painting the "regular" head, I'll certainly try and post more photos some day. smile

robboDate: Thursday, 26 May 2016, 02:59 | Message # 58
# 56  Utterly gobsmacked!! the action figure is remarkably pretty cool.
Certainly done yourself proud, keep up the good work Ryan  smile

PlisskenDate: Tuesday, 28 Jun 2016, 18:07 | Message # 59
Quote robbo ()
# 56  Utterly gobsmacked!! the action figure is remarkably pretty cool.
Certainly done yourself proud, keep up the good work Ryan  smile

Thank you so much robbo!

@chrisdvanne,

I really have to thank you for the shout out, it really made my day. I'm working on a "regular" Cameron and I'm in the process of applying rooted hair, or miniature wigs until I'm ready to post some photoshooot-quality photos but since my Japanese buddy "accidentally leaked" his own images online, I guess the secret's out.

I'm utterly obsessed with the show and I've worked long and hard to get these right, from the sculpting by the talented Sean Dabbs (look him up, he's nuts!), tailoring and painting by myself. I'm a perfectionist on getting my craft as good as it could so until then, here is a work-in-progress, or a sneak peek if you will, of the regular Cameron:

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TSCC) 1/6 action figure Cameron Phillips

Message edited by Plissken - Tuesday, 28 Jun 2016, 18:11

PlisskenDate: Wednesday, 29 Jun 2016, 05:52 | Message # 60
Holy..! That is insane! I just hope in the end we'll get something official from companies. Custom figures are absurdly expensive, and in an ideal world someone will take note and realize that there is demand for these and raise the bar of what customizers have already worked on. It happened with Firefly, where finally high end action figures are being released after companies realized fans had made unofficial figures of the crew.

Thanks again, Chris!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Page 4 of 5«12345»
Search: