Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 512345»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Date: Wednesday, 2011 Nov 09, 17:01 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

There is no TSCC action figure on the market to my knowledge (sorry Chris); given the serie was not successfull and long lasting enough, toy manufacturers and retailers estimated there was no market for action figures.
Still, you can find hand-made (fan-made) products on the net, often assembled from various other action figures.

Pictures from the same collections and more can be found in the gallery : Creativity Section - Action Figures

TSCC : Custom Action Figures by roxybisquaint

roxybisquaint is a dedicated and talented fan who made herself a complete collection of TSCC characters.

TSCC: Custom <br /><br /> Action Figures

TSCC: Custom <br /><br /> Action Figures TSCC: Custom <br /><br /> Action Figures TSCC: <br /><br /> Custom Action Figures

Here they are at long last... my custom Sarah Connor Chronicles action figures. I've made custom figures from 3 3/4" GI Joes before (which is what these are made from), but never anything this involved and never figures that were supposed to look like existing characters. It was a challenge and a half. But with a pile of GI Joe parts, a box of Super Sculpey, a Dremel Stylus with several grinding bits, lots of sandpaper, some razor blades, my trusty pocket knife, jars of paint, tiny brushes, a magnifying glass, sheer determination, gallons of coffee and a vision, I did it. And I'm really happy with how they turned out.

Source : roxybisquaint livejournal

Cameron Phillips by itchybitz

Summer Glau as Cameron Custom Action Figures

TSCC: Custom Action Figures TSCC: Custom Action Figures TSCC: Custom Action Figures

Okay, so like I said, my Cameron Phillips bash is becoming a real drag. But I wanted to at least show the HS, the head sculpt is by Numo and painted by me. I'm fairly pleased with my painting on this one. I have, hopefully, a better body on the way so with a little luck...
Btw, this is my very first female bash.

Source : One Sixth Warriors

Cameron - Terminator Custom Action Figure by argenta-2008

TSCC: Custom Action Figures TSCC: Custom Action Figures TSCC: Custom Action Figures

Name: Cameron - Terminator
Toy Series: Terminator
Creator: argenta-2008
Date Added: April 27, 2010
Base Figure: Juno Eclipse
Height: 3.75 inches

Source : Figure Realm

Cameron TOK715 Custom Action Figure by blurred

TSCC: Custom Action Figures TSCC: Custom Action Figures

BODY:CG2.0plus(CG dissection)
HEAD:auction(hand maid)
HAIR:PARABOX
PARKER:TOY SOLDER
INNER:SIDE SHOW
JEANS:auction(hand maid)
BOOTS:CG dissection

Source : One Sixth Custom Figure

The head of this action figure has been modified by tamatsubaki, another member of OCSF.net, while original maker blurred has provided the clothing and the weapons; the look is completely different from the first version but will probably seem familiar to members of the Summer Glau Wiki (it was Fermi's avatar for a long time).

TSCC: Custom Action Figures

Brothers-of-Nablus Cameron by Sasha

TSCC: Custom Action Figures TSCC: Custom Action Figures

Sasha has customised over 1000 one-of-a-kind figures and busts for characters from movies, TV shows, and graphic novels.

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
2.7 "Brothers of Nablus"
Derek, Sarah, and Cameron are out investigating
Recipe - Thanks for the Parts!

Grindhouse Cherry head (NECA Toys)
Heroes Nikki body (Mezco)
Twilight Bella arms (NECA Toys)
Stargate Vala legs (DST)
Sculpt - December 2010

Altered jeans
Sculpted hair, top, and jacket
Custom road stand

Source : Sasha's Customs

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 00:07 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

LoL, I love the picture when Summer is with an action figure version of herself. It must be weird for her in addition of seeing her face is on every picture and that her miniatures are all over the place fans buying them.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 00:08

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 00:36 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Quote (Blazius)
LoL, I love the picture when Summer is with an action figure version of herself. It must be weird for her in addition of seeing her face is on every picture and that her miniatures are all over the place fans buying them.

In fact this action figure is not for sale; it was made by a fan for amusement purpose only, from already existing GI Joe action figures. None of these are made by professionals (even if Sasha sells her artwork when commissioned).

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 01:44 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Quote (michelangelo)
In fact this action figure is not for sale; it was made by a fan for amusement purpose only, from already existing GI Joe action figures. None of these are made by professionals (even if Sasha sells her artwork when commissioned).

But they made Cameron figurines for sale back then, right?

Message edited by Blazius - Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 01:45

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 01:48 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Quote (Blazius)
But they made Cameron figurines for sale back then, right?

Nope, never had!
All we have is these fan made action figures.

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 01:52 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Quote (michelangelo)
Nope, never had!
All we have is these fan made action figures.

That sucks. But the Firefly ones are for sale, right?

Firefly is that much further having Serenity and even figures, its not fair. sad

Fortunately I don't care that much what kind of Summer the figurine is as long as its Summer cool

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 02:19 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Quote (Blazius)
But the Firefly ones are for sale, right?

Firefly is that much further having Serenity and even figures, its not fair.

Yep, lots of Firefly actions figures, collectibles, tee shirts, maps, props replica,...
Because browncoats buy feverishly these things...whereas almost nobody is willing to grab a few Acrylic prints of Summer Glau given away by Fox012.

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 04:52 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

thanks for looking but I think I will pass on getting a barbie figure and shaving the boobs down so that she becomes a realistic representation of a human female before dressing her in combat gear. I appreciate the dedication that fans put into their action figures but I dont have the patience to put in the effort that they went to kudos to them for their hard work and dedication along with their artistic talent which I have absolutely none of.

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 05:01 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

Yep, lots of Firefly actions figures, collectibles, tee shirts, maps, props replica,...
Because browncoats buy feverishly these things

Browncoats are the most zealous fans around. Any poll even still involving firefly will get block voted out by browncoats. Just look at the results of the poll in this thread . They do not make sense otherwise.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Date: Thursday, 2011 Nov 10, 16:22 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Quote (FordStaff)
Any poll even still involving firefly will get block voted out by browncoats.

To prove your point, a few days ago at IMDb...

Date: Friday, 2011 Nov 11, 02:25 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

To prove your point, a few days ago at IMDb...

I think the only fan-base that has been put up against the Browncoats and won is the Colbert Nation. NASA had a vote for the general populace for the name of something they would send in to space, can not remember what. Of course in this case the Colbert Nation has an actual leader that called them to action, so it is not as if it was a fair fight. NASA refused to name whatever it was Steven Colbert and just went with tranquility (perhaps a nod to the browncoat vote for Serenity).

Date: Friday, 2011 Nov 11, 02:27 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

Quote (FordStaff)
NASA had a vote for the general populace for the name of something they would send in to space, can not remember what.

I think it was the music that would wake up the astronaut, Serenity theme in this case. What is the Colbert Nation?

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 2011 Nov 11, 02:28

Date: Friday, 2011 Nov 11, 02:44 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

What is the Colbert Nation?

It is what Steven Colbert uses to refer to his viewers/fans. Steven Colbert has a show on Comedy Central (The Colbert Report) where he plays a character that is a parody of right wing political pundits. It is the equivalent of a character he played on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart that was so popular that once a fake intro to a show was shown on The Daily Show, Comedy Central picked it up based only on the mentioned fake intro and that is how The Colbert Report was born. It is very odd because his character has the same name as his real life persona, but he stays in character the whole show and basically comments on general news and especially political news. He even uses the character outside of the show such as the famous instance at a white house correspondent's dinner during Bush's presidency here.

Part of the personality of his parody character is narcissism. So at every opportunity to insert his name in things he will encourage his viewers to make it happen. For example there is a website called conservapedia which was rewriting the bible to make it more conservative so Colbert encouraged viewers to write him in as Jesus biggrin . This NASA vote is just another instance of said narccisim. Steven Colbert actually won for the name, but NASA refused to do it anyways and just went with non voted tranquility.

I think it was the music that would wake up the astronaut, Serenity theme in this case.

No it was a vote for the name of an actual satellite or something does not matter, too lazy to look up, but trust me it is an object in space you could say biggrin not music.

Date: Friday, 2011 Nov 11, 02:50 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Thanks for explaining!
I se this guy's face sometimes on entertainement sites but never really paid attention.

As for the vote, i was thinking about this, maybe not the same thing though : NASA Astronauts Wake Up To ‘Firefly’ Theme Song

Date: Friday, 2011 Nov 11, 03:11 GMT | Message # 15

Friends

Thanks for explaining!
I se this guy's face sometimes on entertainement sites but never really paid attention.

Well he is more of an American phenomenon so it is pretty understandable.

As for the vote, i was thinking about this, maybe not the same thing though : NASA Astronauts Wake Up To ‘Firefly’ Theme Song

No it is something else, but that is more evidence of Browncoat fervor. Some American astronaut, again I can not remember the name, was a browncoat and put some DVD's of firefly and serenity into the international space station.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
Page 1 of 512345»
Search: