[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 8 of 31«126789103031»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
ChrisDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 10:49 | Message # 106
Group: Friends
I dont think your seeing the irony of a machine keeping JC more human

Quote (michelangelo)
That scene was touching and also revealing indeed; i don't think she was lying when she said "Being John Connor can be lonely". It confirms what Jesse said about JC talking exclusively with her btw.

Like I said before when you have had someone or something trying to kill you all your life are you going to hang out in public talking with everyone making yourself an easy target or are you going to take measures to ensure your safety Cameron is Jesse's target because that is all Jesse can see she doesnt see the bigger picture Sarah managed to see the bigger picture with Cameron, when she found the spare parts she told Cameron that she wanted to kill her but wouldnt do it because JC would never understand or forgive her.

Jesse was nothing more then a low level soldier who happened to make it to being 2IC on a sub she wasn't part of JCs inner circle all you see is what she wanted you to see about her Derek never agrees with her that JC is only talking to Cameron but he doesn't deny it either General Perry gives no indication that Connor was not talking to him at any stage, I believe that Jesse developed a problem with more then just Cameron as well if all she wanted to do was get rid of Cameron she had ample opportunity to shoot her with a 50 cal sniper rifle destroying her chip Jesse wanted JC to destroy or get rid of Cameron so he wouldn't trust and work with machines

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 15:35 | Message # 107
Group: Administrators
Quote (michelangelo)
Cameron saying in the pilot "In the future you have many friends" is another plot hole; one has to remember that the pilot was filmed many months before the serie was picked up by Fox and a lots of plot elements changes usually in the process.

Notice that Cameron never said they were "human friends", maybe she's talking about JC's personal army of reprogrammed Terminators tongue
The same who are running "Connor's show" in every Resistance camp.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FordStaffDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 19:32 | Message # 108
Notice that Cameron never said they were "human friends", maybe she's talking about JC's personal army of reprogrammed Terminators tongue

Perhaps the reason he was never around was because he was in the process of allying the third party of terminators, an action that would seem traitorous to the majority of the resistance and had to be concealed. They could be his friends happy . There is of course very little evidence of this, but it is certainly a possibility worth consideration if for nothing else than mere speculation.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Message edited by FordStaff - Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 20:44

Nomad79Date: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 20:39 | Message # 109
I think with all the theories going on about John not talking to anyone and only being with Cameron. If I was in Connor's place and this is going by what I've been able to pick out of season 2's alternate future that was introduced after Jesse and Riley popped in, alot of what she said may be just pure specualtion and it might be true.

I remember that during the original production of Terminator Salvation, MCG wanted to have Marcus end up 'wearing' John's face after he was killed in the original script. John himself was hidden away and barely made any communication between other Resistance cells except those few he trusted. Heck he even questioned Marcus in the original draft through a headset. John wasn't to make an appearance until the end and then get killed, his face grafted onto Marcus's metal skull after Blair and Kate pleaded with him to carry on John's name. After the surgery he shot and killed all that were present and just walked out.

Not a very good ending for the movie, but there seems to be some parrells to TSCC and Salvation.

Now getting to my rough ideas here. I had a story posted on FF.net called Shattered Destiny, the Jameron's tore it apart and so did the fans of the Story Dawn of Destiny did becuase it was connected to Jesse's timeline. One of my OCs had experinced nothing but an eleborate illusion. His past, life, and memories all carefully manipulated by the Alternate Cameron (Cameron Baum). Turned out he was sent back by John to protect her from Jesse and also to look out for her if anything happened to his younger self. Future John did not want Cameron Baum to do anything to endanger herself. IE giving her chip to John Henry or making the explosive.

The alternate history of that timeline diverged when Cameron Baum did kill John after she ended up glitching. John knew that this was going to happen and wasn't as much as an asshole to her than John in season two, he began to plan for the future and ordered Thomas to take her away with him to the safehouse in Mexico. John even told Cameron to do this, by the time she killed him, Thomas had already formed a type of friendship with Cameron. Thomas and Cameron left together after that night and fled, Thomas promised her that he'd find away to make things right.

Judgment Day happens and Thomas and Cameron join a local reisistance cell they have to pose as a couple becuase of scarace resources and by being in the Resistance it also protects Cameron as she poses as a civilian. Thomas decides to take the name John and carry on Connor's legacy. Thomas as John raises through the ranks and is able to protect Cameron as much as he can. He only talks with her and they do spend alot of time together. The truth does come out but Thomas is able to use his influence to protect Cameron. Later Thomas is injured and put into a coma to recover. Cameron begins to act like she is acting on his behalf and the whole deal with Jesse happens.

Thomas awakens and learns what has happened, to protect Cameron, he decides to send her back to 2007 so she can help out John and his Cameron, kinda like in the new Star Trek with the alternate reality but also to help repair the timeline. Cameron B ended up keeping John and his Cameron together abd ensure the future would play out with Future John leading the Resistance. Unlike the movies this actually had a happy ending John and Cameron's relationship went to another level and the alternate Cameron ran into a younger Thomas.

It was just ideas that I had at the time and wanted to explore other options as a writer.

termi-ninja-torDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 21:58 | Message # 110
Interesting storyline. I have not read your fanfic.

By the way, I assume that "Thomas" is the OC you described in paragraph 4. Did you have a particular actor in your mind's eye when you wrote this character?

Message edited by termi-ninja-tor - Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 22:17

reiverDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 23:18 | Message # 111
can you give us a link nomad79 of that story?

i'm blind not deaf - IllidaN

Nomad79Date: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 03:17 | Message # 112
can you give us a link nomad79 of that story?

Actually Reiver I'll see if I can post the story here on a seperate thread if it is allowed but right now it got taken down to be revised. I do still have the first few chapters and I'll see if I can repost it.

Nomad79Date: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 03:26 | Message # 113
Interesting storyline. I have not read your fanfic.

By the way, I assume that "Thomas" is the OC you described in paragraph 4. Did you have a particular actor in your mind's eye when you wrote this character?

Thanks, the actor in mind when writing the part was kinda based on Thomas Jane from the first Punisher movie that came out in 2004. Some one that resented to protect Cameron at first becuase she was a machine but later got to know her better and saw what John saw in her.

ChrisDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 04:04 | Message # 114
Quote (michelangelo)
Notice that Cameron never said they were "human friends", maybe she's talking about JC's personal army of reprogrammed Terminators
The same who are running "Connor's show" in every Resistance camp.

Yes because having 1 in every camp means they are running the show not just being reliable eyes and ears in addition to increasing each camp or bunkers defences

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 09:09 | Message # 115
Quote (Nomad79)
Actually Reiver I'll see if I can post the story here on a seperate thread if it is allowed

The modified "Summer Glau Fan Blog" is a better choice for posting a fanfiction, as stated recently by Fermi.
Check the first post of "Summer Glau fan blog" for a short tutorial on how to create a blog entry (don't worry, it's very easy)

A blog post is very convenient when you want to add next chapters or simply edit it. Be sure to think of a proper title and ask me if you need help.

KrelleKDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 01:35 | Message # 116
Quote (Chris)
Like I said before when you have had someone or something trying to kill you all your life are you going to hang out in public talking with everyone making yourself an easy target or are you going to take measures to ensure your safety Cameron is Jesse's target because that is all Jesse can see she doesnt see the bigger picture Sarah managed to see the bigger picture with Cameron, when she found the spare parts she told Cameron that she wanted to kill her but wouldnt do it because JC would never understand or forgive her.

I might be wrong, well it lead to the same(keeping Cameron with them) but Sarah not killing Cam, due to what it would do to john, is not exactly what i would say is to see the big picture, but i can be wrong of cause smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 01:56 | Message # 117
Quote (KrelleK)
I might be wrong, well it lead to the same(keeping Cameron with them) but Sarah not killing Cam, due to what it would do to john, is not exactly what i would say is to see the big picture

Josh Friedman deliberately humiliated and decredibilised Sarah in the last episodes of TSCC, i don't know why.

It started when Sarah told Cameron : "Why are you here? John send you here because he didn't want you by his side anymore". Which was stupid since Cameron would spend the next 20 years with young John. Every fan in TSCC boards noticed that.

Then Sarah evoked John's childhood in a town where John was supposed to have friends according to Sarah and John answered her she got it all wrong.

Then Sarah got John angry by saying Cameron was lying about the spare parts and the fact she loved him (scene in the garage); John answered "You don't know anything".

Then John figured out at the morgue that Cameron didn't kill Riley and when he came back, he chatted with Sarah and said "I'm sorry i doubted you..not you, her"; Sarah tought he was talking to her but he was talking to Cameron instead.

Then when they all met Catherine Weaver in her office, Weaver abruptely said : "I was'nt talking to you (Sarah), i was talking to him (John)".

There is too much hints for not meaning something but i don't know why. But at least it proves that Sarah understood nothing about the situation, about John and about Cameron.

ChrisDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:36 | Message # 118
Actually I think Sarah understands everything about the situation between John and Cameron but didnt want to admit it to herself she knew John would never forgive her if she killed Cameron and the way she looks when she catches them sharing moments together shows she is scared that her son loves Cameron. Sarah wasn't entirely wrong when Cameorn was telling John she loved him and pleading for her life when she was stuck between the trucks Cameron wasnt lying about loving John but she was also trying to do anything to complete her mission at the time according to the part of her that wasn't me as she phrased it.

For me it wasnt just about Sarah being humilitated it was about the mantle of control or power passing from Sarah to John, John made the call to let Jesse live, John found out what was really happening with the Jesse/Riley plan as well as Cameron didn't kill Riley so he was telling Cameron he trusted her and telling Sarah that what he decided was how it was going to be, when he argues with Sarah about her not knowing anything its not just him saying you dont know anything its him admitting to her that he loves her as well and wont let Sarah hurt her, if Sarah didnt really know anything there was no way she would have sent the message for Cameron and John to run and leave her she would not have trusted Cameron to protect John although she was still in denial about John emerging as the leader and doing what he saw as right, hence sending Cameron to break her out.

As for Catherine Weaver's comment it was as much a dig at John as Sarah depending on how you look at it, she would have been mildly annoyed that John wouldnt go anywhere without Sarah so she not only was telling Sarah that she was not talking to her but informing John that it was his time to be the leader not part of the time when he felt like it but all the time.

Just my interpretation as i dont think Sarah was being slapped in the face for the sake of putting her down just showing the change of power in the household as the prospect of war and the new alliance loomed over them.

Message edited by Chris - Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:46

ChrisDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:42 | Message # 119
Quote (KrelleK)
I might be wrong, well it lead to the same(keeping Cameron with them) but Sarah not killing Cam, due to what it would do to john, is not exactly what i would say is to see the big picture, but i can be wrong of cause

Its the first time that Sarah thought about or decided to kill one of John's protectors but he didnt have to physically interviene and stop her from doing it it shows growth and understanding on her part in regards to John's view point on his protectors dont get me wrong saying Sarah seeing the bigger picture is definately an overstatement on my part but she is seeing things how John would react to them instead of just how she sees it.

Message edited by Chris - Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:47

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 03:21 | Message # 120
I quoted the hints and said at the same time i didn't get the meaning of this but it's pretty clear you're right chris: John is taking charge.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Page 8 of 31«126789103031»
Search: