Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 31 of 31«12293031
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Date: Monday, 2014 Jul 28, 19:55 GMT | Message # 451

Site Admin

Nothing really new but it's important to keep talking about the show and who knows, maybe one day someone will reveal something interesting.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Jul 28, 22:04 GMT | Message # 452

Friends

nice! smile still hoping... 
started watching the seasons again a few weeks ago and it's already nearing the end...again  cry tonight: today is the day pt2  cool

Date: Monday, 2014 Jul 28, 23:27 GMT | Message # 453

Site Admin

Quote Chris7 ()
nice! still hoping...

I know that stirring the past is useless but what Summer says proves once again that Friedman does not care one bit about the audience. He knows perfectly that Cameron is the breakout character of the show and that fans complained about the fact there wasn't enough of her in the second season (he aknowledged it in many interviews); and yet his idea for the third season was to get rid of Cameron, at least in the beginning. Brilliant!

We know very well that Cameron would have come back but in the meantime, the show would have lost even more viewers, tired of waiting that Cameron gets more screentime.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jul 29, 12:48 GMT | Message # 454

Friends

that's his job - to build tension. If he would do everything the fans requested, we would have a daily soap about Cameron doing random stuff all day. It's the "negativ" things that make us appreciate the positive ones.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jul 29, 15:05 GMT | Message # 455

Site Admin

Quote Chris7 ()
that's his job - to build tension. If he would do everything the fans requested, we would have a daily soap about Cameron doing random stuff all day. It's the "negativ" things that make us appreciate the positive ones.

Arrow writers are a good example of writers who are observing what fans are waiting for and manage to built tension...not necessarily the way the fans would like btw. Creating a feeling of frustration is fine but Friedman has not been capable of doing this, hence many discontentment among the fans.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Sep 03, 15:41 GMT | Message # 456

Site Admin

TSCC has so many plots left unresolved...such as "How Cameron gets her colored bras?"

How Cameron gets her colored bras?

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Dec 09, 19:15 GMT | Message # 457

Site Admin

At 1:24, Summer says that "truth about why Cameron is there will only come out in time". Well, we're still waiting.

Date: Friday, 2015 Jan 30, 14:45 GMT | Message # 458

Site Admin

Jesse was wrong when she said to Derek: "Imagine what she will turn him into is he spends the next twenty years with her."

TSCC is not so much about changing John Connor as it is about changing Cameron (into an AI that understands humans better than future Cameron did when she was with the Resistance). This controversial theory of mine is perfectly in line with the idea that future John was killed because of his lack of empathy for the Resistance fighters, leading to Cameron being forced to send herself to the past. Not knowing what really motivated Cameron's arrival is a luxury that a TV show can afford (at the risk of confusing the audience), while we should know the starting point of Sarah/Arnold's Terminator partnership (parenting?) in Terminator: Genisys.

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 04, 20:13 GMT | Message # 459

Site Admin

Episode 2.08 'Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today' contains many intriguing scenes with Cameron that contributes to blur the line between human and machine.
For example when she walks down the hall, strategically taking off her coat before knocking on John's door. She actively used seductive powers and lots of physical closeness.

Cameron: But sometimes you do stupid things. It would help me to understand why.
John: Humans do stupid things, so don't worry about it and be happy you're a machine.
Cameron: I'm a machine. I can't be happy. [pause]But I understand more than you think.

Despite Cameron saying "I'm a machine", TSCC is basically a series of scenes in which Cameron shows she HAS feelings, when she's troubled in the final scene with Cromartie for example. Or when Sarah sees the photo of Cameron, and Cromartie says, "She's made mistakes." This is interesting, because machines don't make mistakes; humans do. I also really liked Derek seeing Cameron be almost emotional in Mexico, saying she can't let anything happen to John.

Cameron: I'm a machine. I can't be happy.

Date: Thursday, 2015 Feb 05, 01:53 GMT | Message # 460

Friends

# 456 Possible theory! Sarah kitted Cameron out with a few spare unwanted bits and bobs that she had lying around spare. Roughly same height not all that sure about below the neckline!  smile

Date: Thursday, 2015 Feb 05, 02:34 GMT | Message # 461

Friends

# 459 I think deep down the signs where their with this relationship all along it was getting stronger and stronger. Between Cameron and John or vice-versa. 
As each episode that passed each week the chemistry was their to be seen, it was just great to see the bond between the two of them materialize especially as they gradually got to know each other through thick and thin.
Also I liked it when Cameron said we are just making conversation and gave John a sexy wink. 
The look on his face!

"I'm sorry John"
"I'm sorry John"
"I'm Sorry John"
Such a very sad ending between a machine and a human that I think deep down truly loved each other in their own unique way.  smile

Date: Wednesday, 2016 May 18, 14:29 GMT | Message # 462

Friends

Here is my theory about Allison Young survival of judgment day.
I gave this subject some thought quite a while ago and this is what I came up with:
I believe Allison survived Judgment day because she lived in Palmdale
which is shielded from the initial nuclear fallout by the large mountain
range, including Mt Palmdale.
Although Edwards Airforce base is north of Palmdale, it would seem that the available Russian/Soviet
missiles were mostly aimed at major cities in the U.S.
This brings me on to her parents:
We know her father was an architect.  Did he work from home or was he employed by a big city surveyors firm in LA?
We know her mother was a music teacher.  Again, did she work from home
with students or was she very professional and was employed at a
college, music school, university in LA?
If these 2 were the latter, perhaps they were killed in the explosion.
This also begs the question.  Did Allison have a Nanny? After all, she was only 3 years old in 2011 J-day.
Next, how did she survive after the explosion?  I suspect that the residents
who saw the missiles who had the forethought to run to safety, might
know about a fallout shelter or access underground to some large sewage
tunnels.  Perhaps this is how she survived.
Allison's nanny (let's call her Nancy), might have, as is typical of a child minder, have the
forethought of throwing lots of food and drink bottles in to a large bag
before they left home.
They would know that resurfacing is not a good idea, so they would stay underground for as long as they had food & water.

Date: Friday, 2016 Jun 10, 00:59 GMT | Message # 463

Friends

What Happened Next? 10 Planned Seasons Of Cancelled TV Shows 

2. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 3 

Everything post-Terminator 2: Judgement Day is generally regarded as less than successful, with one exception: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. With a great cast, particularly Lena Headey as Sarah Connor and Summer Glau as good terminator Cameron, it became a cult favourite that suffered the infamous 'Friday night culls' that Fox became notorious for. As a result of its cancellation, the show ended on a cliffhanger as John Connor jumped forward into a time where nobody knew him. 

So what would have happened next?

Well apparently a new major character would have been Danny Dyson, the son of Miles Dyson who created Skynet and sacrificed himself in the second film to stop Judgement Day. John meanwhile would have encountered a version of his mother in the future, suggesting that Sarah would survive Judgement Day somehow. He would also have fallen for Alison, the human version of Summer Glau's terminator Cameron, creating a very personal conflict in this on-going war. 

It seems as if there was a lot more still to come. Alas it was never to be, making it one of a number of failed attempts to satisfactorily continue the story of the war against the machines.

Via: WC

Date: Friday, 2016 Jun 10, 11:30 GMT | Message # 464

Friends

# 463 Do we have a name of the author Rob?

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Page 31 of 31«12293031
Search: