menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 28 Mar 2014, 15:23 | Message # 436
Group: Administrators
Sarah: "why are you here?"
Cameron: "to protect John, hunt Skynet, stop Judgement Day."

Seriously Cameron, do you really want us to believe this web of lies?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 14 May 2014, 21:32 | Message # 437
I had this crazy vision: Cameron accidentally killed John in the future and needed a T-1001 to replace him.

Will you join us?

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 15 May 2014, 10:42 | Message # 438
Back in July 2008, the cast and producers of “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” appeared at the TCA pres tour for a panel discussion and then for some playtime on the Santa Monica Pier (check out the photos in the Gallery). During the panel, exec producer Josh Friedman said that they were going to move away from being so heavily serialized and admitted that last season got a little complicated. He said they’d be leaning toward more stand alone episodes in the future.

Executive producers James Middleton, left, John Wirth and Josh Friedman answer questions about the new season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Executive producers James Middleton, left, John Wirth and Josh Friedman answer
questions about the new season of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

I stumbled upon this article and while it's has probably been said a hundredth time, the amount of BS and lies in this article never fails to surprise me.

“Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” is one of a handful of freshman shows from last year’s strike-shortened season to return on a high note. Executive producers Josh Friedman and John Wirth have learned some quick lessons from their nine-episode starter season.

Mr. Wirth said this year’s 22 episodes are a little more self-contained, shifting away from the serialization that took place during last year’s run.

“Sometimes the show got overly complicated,” Mr. Friedman said. He said the heavy mythology and serialization of the show muddled some of the storytelling, and this year’s episodes will be “less ambitious.”

New this year as well is Riley, played by Leven Rambin. She's a normal high school girl who runs in with John Connor but doesn’t know that he's secretly the savior of humanity.

Mr. Friedman said Riley was named after Fox Entertainment President Kevin Reilly, after Mr. Reilly strongly suggested that Mr. Friedman introduce a girl character early into the second season.

Never trust a showrunner, they are just playing with you!

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 21 Jun 2014, 11:14 | Message # 439
Have you ever wondered what Cameron says in Japanese in Season 2, Episode 10 "Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point"?

Summer Glau speaks Japanese in TSCC S02E10 'Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point'

Here's the translation in Englishn, thanks to a Japanese fan of TSCC.

I'm Japanese, Cameron says exactly; 「私たちが敬愛するリーダー、サラとアレックスに感謝を込めて、乾杯。」 Watashi-tachi ga, Keiai suru Leader, Sarah to Alex ni, Kansha wo Komete, KANPAI !

To our leader, Sarah and Alex whom we respect and love, with great thanks, KANPAI (Cheers) !)

As Japanese, her Japanese is 98% perfect ! Great job, Summer!!

Chris7Date: Saturday, 21 Jun 2014, 12:33 | Message # 440
Group: Friends
nice! i always aked myself what she said 
good to see people are still obsessed with tscc just like i am smile

meanoldmoeDate: Sunday, 22 Jun 2014, 16:06 | Message # 441
I thought she was making some sort of toast....seems fitting for the situation !!  Glad to know she spoke Japanese well smile

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 02 Jul 2014, 21:57 | Message # 442
Cameron wears a Leopard print top with smoldering stare. Maybe it's the whole inner-animal thing.

Cameron wears a Leopard print top

Thinking about it, Cameron is a feline character. She said "I"m a cat" in 1x07, while Sarah said about her "Cat person" in 1x02.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

The1RussterDate: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 02:57 | Message # 443
Group: Writer
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Cameron wears a Leopard print top with smoldering stare. Maybe it's the whole inner-animal thing.

Cameron wears a Leopard print top

Thinking about it, Cameron is a feline character. She said "I"m a cat" in 1x07, while Sarah said about her "Cat person" in 1x02.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Considering Cameron's a cyborg, machine on the inside, flesh on the outside, shouldn't that be, the "whole outer-animal thing." wink

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 03:22

Chris7Date: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 14:12 | Message # 444
there are lots of these little coincidences in this epic movie.
For example: Does weaver name the John Henry AI "Babylon" because it's her "BABYlon" ?

Chris7Date: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 14:22 | Message # 445
btw: Russter, thank you for keeping up the TSCC campaign! i support it as much as i can smile

The1RussterDate: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 14:44 | Message # 446
Group: Writer
Quote Chris7 ()
btw: Russter, thank you for keeping up the TSCC campaign! i support it as much as i can smile

Thank you for your support and all that you and others like you do to help the campaign.
Are you a member of the forum: http://www.savethescc.com/forum/

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Chris7Date: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 18:30 | Message # 447
i'm anti social. No FB, no twitter, nothing biggrin but i sent the link to all my friends to retweet... they are no tscc fans but hey, that's what friends are for wink I'll sign up for the forum though smile

dylangillianDate: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 20:25 | Message # 448
Quote Chris7 ()
i'm anti social. No FB, no twitter, nothing but i sent the link to all my friends to retweet... they are no tscc fans but hey, that's what friends are for I'll sign up for the forum though

nothing wrong with that, i did the same thing. i don't have any social media things, but i did sign up for the forum (obviously wink ).

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 20:26

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 23:42 | Message # 449
@ Chris7 and dylangillian

Thank you guys for taking the time to visit the site and post in the forum.

I was just mentioning to Charley yesterday that I have the feeling internet users are leaving "regular" websites in favor of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The intense use of mobile phone may have something to do with this.
May I remind you that the content is created most of the time within websites and social networks only relay the information. As Charley said, I hope people will sooner or later understand that they do not actually need tons of useless cursory information and they will start looking for more comprehensive sources again.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 23:45 | Message # 450
Quote The1Russter ()
Considering Cameron's a cyborg, machine on the inside, flesh on the outside, shouldn't that be, the "whole outer-animal thing."

Sure but I was mostly thinking about Cameron's core programming. Since she's an advanced infiltrator (and not simply a killing machine like the T-888), maybe she's programmed to imitate the behaviours of a feline.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Search: