menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 08 Sep 2012, 12:08 | Message # 376
Group: Administrators
Shirley Manson covers VAGA Magazine, issue 3, and talks music, record labels, make-up, celebrity privacy and quite a bit about Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Shirley Manson on the Cover of VAGA Magazine

Here’s an excerpt inwhich she says she knows where her character Catherine Weaver was heading to.

Your character [Catherine Weaver] had just revealed there was more to her than meets the eye. For it to end abruptly with loose ends was pretty frustrating.
It was even more frustrating for me as the writers told me where they were going to take my character the following season – and it was so exciting. But we never got there.

Are you allowed to talk about that?
No, but that’s life. Things just get suddenly terminated. And you have to reconfigure.

There's more on TSCC in the article, check it at Vaga magazine

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 09 Sep 2012, 13:12 | Message # 377
This promo still featuring Cameron holding a big red apple strangely looks like in Snow White animated movie.

Theories anyone?

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 28 Sep 2012, 12:58 | Message # 378
Old news i know but that's the best hint we have had on what TSCC season 3 should have been.

During her Q&A panel at Emerald City Comicon 2012, Summer Glau revealed that if TSCC had been renewed for a third season, she would have played Allison mostly and Cameron in flashbacks. See at 40:13 of the video :

Not only would it have been wonderful to continue the story, but i saw no one mention that it would have been a great gift from Josh Friedman to Summer Glau; indeed, we would have had the chance to see Summer Glau play a 'normal' girl in TSCC (we already had a glimpse of what she can do in 'Allison from Palmdale') and see Summer Glau explore all this character, Allison, had to offer. Knowing the way Summer just throws herself completely into her character, i'm sure it would have been brilliant.

robboDate: Saturday, 29 Sep 2012, 00:35 | Message # 379
Group: Friends
i think season 3 would have been brilliant for tscc it would have been whole new complex possibly a few more different characters entering the show ps danny dyson got a mention in the last episode of season 2 i think i agree summer glau would have been playing more of allison than cameron like she did in allison from palmdale which i have to say that was summer glau at her best she was amazing in that episode but then again would we have missed cameron the character that john so dearly fell in love with who knows this story had the potential to go on well beyond its unfortunate cancellation after just two seasons heartbreaking

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 29 Sep 2012, 00:35 | Message # 380
We have seen enough of the actors on set. In The Cape, for instance. All the extra things that they need to perform. The endless waiting around. Learning the lines. Getting in to the mood of the part and so on.
I'm sure the actresses/actors view of things are not the same as how we see them.
It is a shame that filming has to be moved from the US to Canada for cost purposes. The flight from Houston to Toronto takes 8 hours. I guess we can blame the salesmen of all those can't possibly be repaid mortgages for that, which lead up to the worldwide credit crunch. Still... what were the politicians and bankers doing during this time?
haha, The Democrats want to get back in, despite all that.
Summer is indeed very talented and to be the guy above, whilst she does her things, would be great to see. I'm sure her face would be a picture.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 29 Sep 2012, 00:35 | Message # 381
Quote (KevinInEngland)
We have seen enough of the actors on set. In The Cape, for instance. All the extra things that they need to perform. The endless waiting around. Learning the lines. Getting in to the mood of the part and so on.

Where have you seen such things? I haven't.

I must say i had to Google the acronym ARD before posting the photo on the News page. I'm pretty sure other visitors are not familiar with the filming, editing, post synchro process. Of course the primary goal of the News is to show the latest photo of Summer working on Alphas but i think that the Summer Glau Wiki can also give additional informations about the way Hollywood works.

Quote (KevinInEngland)
I'm sure the actresses/actors view of things are not the same as how we see them.

Obviously!
This is why we fans sometimes misunderstand specific terms like when a makeup artist says "my actress" when speaking about Summer Glau; some fans may think this is disrespectful whereas this is just the way people in the tv/movie business speak.

Watch Summer Glau saying "I'm so proud of MY cast" in this interview for the launch of The Cape :

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 29 Sep 2012, 00:36 | Message # 382
I'll have to get back to you on this one. I have just moved to England and have to wait > 2 weeks for a proper high-speed internet connection. I remember seeing Summer on set looking very stern as she learnt her lines with cameramen milling around her. It could be seen that she was performing her facial reactions for the event to come. It also went over to the point when she was sick beside the stage, for which I think might have been instigated by Rollo's furious punching in the stomach to David Lyons. Of course I might be wrong, it could have been bad food. Who knows. Why the hell NBC or whoever it was allowed this to go out, I will never know.
I can't watch the above video link Chris, because I am having to use wifi, which only picks up a very poor signal. I'll get back to you in 2 weeks and show you others, plus view the above video clip. Sorry, out of my hands.... I did complain to BT.
Oh yes, Summer did say on an interview that her filming in New Mexico for the final shoot on the motorway in the snow and cold took 3 days. Really, come on guys, how can a shoot of 3 naked people and the cyborg beating up 3 guys take 3 days? Hmnn Josh.
It's an example of lots of time spent waiting around for whatever setups need to be done to eventually be done. Or....

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 29 Sep 2012, 00:36 | Message # 383
Quote (KevinInEngland)
Why the hell NBC or whoever it was allowed this to go out, I will never know.

You're right, i remember this video.
Since the circumstances surrounding the release of this video were not clear and the comments from fans appeared based in fantasy, i suggest we forget it.

Quote (KevinInEngland)
Oh yes, Summer did say on an interview that her filming in New Mexico for the final shoot on the motorway in the snow and cold took 3 days. Really, come on guys, how can a shoot of 3 naked people and the cyborg beating up 3 guys take 3 days? Hmnn Josh.
It's an example of lots of time spent waiting around for whatever setups need to be done to eventually be done. Or....

Yes, that's a good example. I remember Summer said she was frozen.

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 29 Sep 2012, 00:36 | Message # 384
This subject matter can delve deep. For instance, I assume all of the TSCC fans assume the police motorbike rider was a trained rider and not Summer. I would bet 99% that she stepped off the bike and because it was heavy, there might have been guys close by holding it whilst she put the footrest down.
She still looked real cool though!!
1_7 The Demon Hand
Cameron in a police uniform on a motorbike - where did it & uniform come from? Should we ask? (It might be too large). She has an aire of authority about her.
After that, she goes to the police precinct where FBI evidence is stored. There are a lot of people milling about after the blackout. If they but knew there was a ‘being’ amongst them that could take them all out, they would no doubt all freak out or take up arms.
3B evidence storage. She punches through the door.
Central L.A. P.D. - Cam enters. She searched for record of Andy Goode (suspect John Doe) forensics etcetera ... Ellison FBI.
It is interesting to note that the POLICE DEPARTMENT – EVIDENCE ROOM CUSTODY LOG CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Case no. DR 08-44-76732 / Suspect John Doe / Victim Andrew Goode / Box 1 of 1
CHAIN OF CUSTODY
FROM TO DATE
CSI Evidence 10/06/07
Evidence Lab 11/04/07
Lab Det Dept 10/12/07
Det Dept Lab/Forensics 10/12/07
Forensics Evidence 11/11/07
Evidence Forensics 10/24/07
Forensics Det Dept. 10/21/07
DET DEPT. Evidence 10/4/07
Evidence Lab/Forensice 10/27/07
Lab Evidence 10/27/07
Evidence FBI Agent James Ellison 10/28/07

(I noticed how late in the year of 2007 these records were made).

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 29 Sep 2012, 00:36 | Message # 385
I've found out how to increase the volume on my laptop, now I am able to hear the video in msg 381 above. My internet connection will be sporadic for the next 2 weeks, so I must type fast.
I can understand where Summer was coming from. I liked Vince's family (wife and boy), yet I did not get that feedback about them from other fans.
I did not like everything about that series. 'The Cape' was not for me. If Summer liked it, that is all that mattered but I personally am not in to puffs of smoke and a few other things. There was things that I did like, such as .. dare I say it.. Orwell.
When I think about Scales, I definitely see the 'old East End of London' in him.
We know that Summer likes strange things, which is fortunate for her fans.
She is certainly not frightened of big nasty men, or so it would seem but she was apprehensive about throwing Richard T Jones down and grabbing his throat. (TSCC). She should have brought out her inner beast. I thought she was a slight bit too gentle when she squeezed his throat. haha. (Perhaps her hands are not strong enough).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 08 Oct 2012, 16:02

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 08 Oct 2012, 17:20 | Message # 386
Quote (KevinInEngland)
For instance, I assume all of the TSCC fans assume the police motorbike rider was a trained rider and not Summer. I would bet 99% that she stepped off the bike and because it was heavy, there might have been guys close by holding it whilst she put the footrest down.

This is when Fermi comes into play, look at the video he uploaded on YT smile

I'm not sure if the bike scene has been edited in the clip or if it's the entire scene but it seems to me that Summer appear when the bike is standing still.

Cameron in a police uniform on a motorbike - where did it & uniform come from? Should we ask? (It might be too large). She has an aire of authority about her.

The writers answered that question, even if they didn't SHOWED us on screen all the details, when Sarah Connor said : "Somewhere in this city a naked cop bleeds in an alley ..."

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 21 Dec 2012, 11:16 | Message # 387
Must read article for all TSCC fans at clique clack :

'How would Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles have ended? Josh Friedman vows never to tell'

Don't forget to read the comment section.

Charley_DixonDate: Friday, 21 Dec 2012, 23:19 | Message # 388
(chrisdvanne)
Must read article for all TSCC fans at clique clack :

'How would Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles have ended? Josh Friedman vows never to tell'

Don't forget to read the comment section.

Indeed a must read article (and comments). Thank you chrisdvanne.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

robboDate: Saturday, 22 Dec 2012, 02:01 | Message # 389
not sure what to make of josh friedman, but must admit it was brilliantly clacked by keith mcduffee, fascinating reading about why josh friedman vows never to tell, its a shame he wouldnt talk or disclose any information about S3, he felt he had a responsibility to the fans, but i suppose thats his point of view, i wonder who the writer was that had a brilliant idea of an outline for a 4 season, terminator series mentioned in the comments, after season 2 ended to me the sarah connor chronicles was just starting to get into top gear, the greatest show ever to be produced got cancelled and terminated, really it should have been still on air to this day, thank you chrisdvanne. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 14:09 | Message # 390
Brian Austin Green discuss relations between Derek, Cameron and Riley, different timeline and what happened in the basement.

Watch the video in another thread : Time line for TSCC (Changes in present influence the future)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots
Search: