menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Vote for the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1
Vote for the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1
Which was the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1?
FermiDate: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 02:00 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Vote and Discuss

Option 1: When Cameron is pulling her head out the windshield of a car that just hit her and tells the passengers to Please remain calm. (1x02 Gnothi Seauton)

Option 2: John kisses Sarah on the forehead when Sarah noticing that Cameron trying to copy Johns behavior she says Don’t you kiss me…or anyone else! (1x03 The Turk)

Option 3: John telling Cameron to blend in and not act like a freak. Cameron reveals that she knows what that means because she has been reading the dictionary, she does not sleep. (1x03 The Turk)

Option 4: Cameron tells John she is bitch whore and that she has meet a new friend, who cried. (1x03 The Turk)

Option 5: Sarah says to Cameron "You know what I love about you guys? Even when you've evolved into the ultimate indestructible killing machines, you're not above self-examination and improvement." Cameron takes that as compliment and says thank you, then Sarah tells her to shut up. (1x04 Heavy Metal)

Option 6: And somewhere in the city, a naked cop bleeds in an alley. (1x07 Demon Hand)

Option 7: Cameron trying to imagine that she is a cat. (1x07 Demon Hand)

Option 8: Pizza day at school and Cameron had two slices. She is wondering if that has made her look fat. (1x08 Vick's Chip)

Option 9: Cameron asking John if she has a birthday. (1x09 What He Beheld)

Option 10: Morris asking Cameron to the prom. (1x09 What He Beheld)
Attachments: 8296198.png(183.7 Kb) · 4808319.png(167.0 Kb) · 7571528.png(171.0 Kb) · 0787868.png(161.7 Kb) · 9605786.png(142.6 Kb) · 8073186.png(116.7 Kb) · 5347181.png(149.6 Kb) · 2109119.png(155.1 Kb) · 3761796.png(133.9 Kb) · 8008774.png(148.8 Kb)

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 02:45 | Message # 2
I voted for :
Option 2: John kisses Sarah on the forehead when Sarah noticing that Cameron trying to copy Johns behavior she says Don’t you kiss me…or anyone else! (1x03 The Turk)

I will explain my vote tomorrow because i need some sleep now.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

termi-ninja-torDate: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 04:57 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
I voted for Option 10: Morris asking Cameron to the prom.

When I saw this scene, all sorts of funny thoughts ran through my head, like how would I ask Cameron to the prom (not like Morris), how would she dress up for the prom, how I would pick her up to take her there, how we would hang out and dance at the prom, how I might try to make out with her in the back, and how the docs would patch me up at the hospital afterwards.

BlaziusDate: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 05:48 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
When I saw this scene, all sorts of funny thoughts ran through my head, like how would I ask Cameron to the prom (not like Morris), how would she dress up for the prom, how I would pick her up to take her there, how we would hang out and dance at the prom, how I might try to make out with her in the back, and how the docs would patch me up at the hospital afterwards.

Funny, I thought about the same when I saw this scene(who wouldn't seriously) but my thoughts had a bit more "romantic" undertones than funny so thats why I didn't vote for it.

Same a bit for the pizza part. I thought "don't tease me Cam, I already like you too much biggrin "

I voted Option 7. Cameron had no clue what the hell Maria( the teacher) is talking about despite its easy to imagine to a human. I think it was hilarious.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 26 Nov 2011, 02:07 | Message # 5
Collection of Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 1 howlers.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Vote for the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: