menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Vote for the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1
Vote for the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1
Which was the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1?
FermiDate: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 02:00 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Vote and Discuss

Option 1: When Cameron is pulling her head out the windshield of a car that just hit her and tells the passengers to Please remain calm. (1x02 Gnothi Seauton)

Option 2: John kisses Sarah on the forehead when Sarah noticing that Cameron trying to copy Johns behavior she says Don’t you kiss me…or anyone else! (1x03 The Turk)

Option 3: John telling Cameron to blend in and not act like a freak. Cameron reveals that she knows what that means because she has been reading the dictionary, she does not sleep. (1x03 The Turk)

Option 4: Cameron tells John she is bitch whore and that she has meet a new friend, who cried. (1x03 The Turk)

Option 5: Sarah says to Cameron "You know what I love about you guys? Even when you've evolved into the ultimate indestructible killing machines, you're not above self-examination and improvement." Cameron takes that as compliment and says thank you, then Sarah tells her to shut up. (1x04 Heavy Metal)

Option 6: And somewhere in the city, a naked cop bleeds in an alley. (1x07 Demon Hand)

Option 7: Cameron trying to imagine that she is a cat. (1x07 Demon Hand)

Option 8: Pizza day at school and Cameron had two slices. She is wondering if that has made her look fat. (1x08 Vick's Chip)

Option 9: Cameron asking John if she has a birthday. (1x09 What He Beheld)

Option 10: Morris asking Cameron to the prom. (1x09 What He Beheld)
Attachments: 8296198.png(183.7 Kb) · 4808319.png(167.0 Kb) · 7571528.png(171.0 Kb) · 0787868.png(161.7 Kb) · 9605786.png(142.6 Kb) · 8073186.png(116.7 Kb) · 5347181.png(149.6 Kb) · 2109119.png(155.1 Kb) · 3761796.png(133.9 Kb) · 8008774.png(148.8 Kb)

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 02:45 | Message # 2
I voted for :
Option 2: John kisses Sarah on the forehead when Sarah noticing that Cameron trying to copy Johns behavior she says Don’t you kiss me…or anyone else! (1x03 The Turk)

I will explain my vote tomorrow because i need some sleep now.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

termi-ninja-torDate: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 04:57 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
I voted for Option 10: Morris asking Cameron to the prom.

When I saw this scene, all sorts of funny thoughts ran through my head, like how would I ask Cameron to the prom (not like Morris), how would she dress up for the prom, how I would pick her up to take her there, how we would hang out and dance at the prom, how I might try to make out with her in the back, and how the docs would patch me up at the hospital afterwards.

BlaziusDate: Saturday, 24 Sep 2011, 05:48 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
When I saw this scene, all sorts of funny thoughts ran through my head, like how would I ask Cameron to the prom (not like Morris), how would she dress up for the prom, how I would pick her up to take her there, how we would hang out and dance at the prom, how I might try to make out with her in the back, and how the docs would patch me up at the hospital afterwards.

Funny, I thought about the same when I saw this scene(who wouldn't seriously) but my thoughts had a bit more "romantic" undertones than funny so thats why I didn't vote for it.

Same a bit for the pizza part. I thought "don't tease me Cam, I already like you too much biggrin "

I voted Option 7. Cameron had no clue what the hell Maria( the teacher) is talking about despite its easy to imagine to a human. I think it was hilarious.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 26 Nov 2011, 02:07 | Message # 5
Collection of Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 1 howlers.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Vote for the funniest Cameron scene in TSCC Season 1
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: