Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at FACTS
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Website Information
By Admirator

New comments

chrisdvanne on: GTA 6 spotted in Brazil, for PS2, and starring Summer Glau. Seems legit.

KevinInEngland on: Summer Glau and Joss Whedon at the Dizzy Feet Foundation gala

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

KevinInEngland on: Brief interview with Summer Glau on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

KevinInEngland on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

Admirator on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

chrisdvanne on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

KevinInEngland on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

New videos

00:01:20

00:02:56

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 3«123
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Which is your favourite scene with Summer in TSCC?
Which is your favourite scene with Summer in TSCC?
Date: Sunday, 2016 Apr 24, 12:45 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

Here's another one that I just noticed:
“Later”, Cameron processes something, (ponders), then asks, “Do you have a history of California field artillery?  I’m interested in the ancient muzzle loading rifles used during the Modoc Indian war”.
Again Eric is mesmerised by the things that interests her.  He makes a face,
laced with besottedness, “er, in the California room”.
He smiles at her, she smiles so sweetly back that he probably floats in the air.
(Why she chose this subject is a mystery to me - Perhaps she is like Skynet and wanted to see if Skynet sent terminators that far back in time?)  2_11 Self Made Man

I thought now would be a good time to check it out on Wikia.
The Modoc War, or Modoc Campaign (also known as the Lava Beds War), was an armed conflict between the Native American Modoc people and the United States Army in northeastern California and southeastern Oregon from 1872 to 1873. Edward Muybridge photographed the early part of the US Army's campaign.
So, it happened after the U.S. Civil war of approx. 1865.  (This is me quoting the last line after I checked out the history during the viewing of Alphas where a Union soldier time jumps from that era to the present.)

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 2016 Apr 24, 13:15

Date: Monday, 2016 Apr 25, 14:20 GMT | Message # 32

Friends

@KevinInEngland #30&31, these were good scenes indeed smile . This episode had a lot of Cameron, a lot of smiles and a good fight against Stark. And some interesting viewing angles, as others suggested.

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Date: Monday, 2016 Apr 25, 15:19 GMT | Message # 33

Friends

Tough one, I'd say it's a tie between the shed scene where John attempts to fix Cameron's hand, and the scene in the shed where Cameron builds John a kill switch.

I can't seem to find a video on YouTube so I uploaded the latter one myself.

don't bother they're here

Message edited by Cammy - Monday, 2016 Apr 25, 15:30

Date: Monday, 2016 Apr 25, 20:12 GMT | Message # 34

Friends

@Cammy #33, agreed tough choice smile . I'm not sure, but I think this particular episode (S02E17 Ourselves Alone), is the one I like most as a hole. And that is because of the scenes you mentioned, because of a lot of Cameron time, because of Cameron sweetness to John, to birds etc.
Good answers from both smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Which is your favourite scene with Summer in TSCC?
Page 3 of 3«123
Search: