[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 3«123
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Sarah/Cameron in TSCC Free Discussion
Sarah/Cameron in TSCC Free Discussion
chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 12 Apr 2013, 17:08 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
The women of TSCC!

The women of TSCC

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 13 Apr 2013, 00:44 | Message # 32
I regret we have never seen Lena, Shirley and Summer all together on screen in TSCC (see picture above). Can you imagine how awesome it would have been?

Edit: Well, I have just been told that they were all together in the finale"Born to run" in the basement at the end but Cameron's body was lifeless so no spoken lines. The scene with Lena and Shirley was intense, indeed - "You Terminator Bitch"

robboDate: Monday, 15 Apr 2013, 00:28 | Message # 33
Group: Friends
happy birthday to catherine dent, april 14th 1965, 48 today, played the part of agent greta simpson in TSCC episodes, what he beheld 2008, heavy metal 2008, the turk 2008, have a great day catherine, smile

robboDate: Monday, 15 Apr 2013, 00:40 | Message # 34
the woman of TSCC the hottest three woman that were in TSCC by far, would have been interesting in season three how they would have all got on together maybe joined forces to fight skynet, would have been really awesome three powefull woman the mind boggles, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 10:21 | Message # 35

By ForeverEternity

The1RussterDate: Monday, 13 May 2013, 14:39 | Message # 36
Group: Writer
Quote (robbo)
happy birthday to catherine dent, april 14th 1965, 48 today, played the part of agent greta simpson in TSCC episodes, what he beheld 2008, heavy metal 2008, the turk 2008, have a great day catherine,

Oh Crap! I just realized, Catherine Dent was in last weeks (May 6, 2013) episode of Castle on ABC, Season 5, Episode 23, "The Human Factor." The episode with all the references to "Terminator" and "Rise of the Machines" She played the wife of the victim of a domestic drone strike. Her appearance makes the episode a strong reference to TSCC as well as to Terminator. COOL!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 04 Jun 2013, 08:04 | Message # 37
Just thought this was kinda appropriate. The relationship between Sarah / Cameron is not so different from that between Cersei / Margaery…

Source krateng

KrelleKDate: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 22:48 | Message # 38
Quote (chrisdvanne)
QuoteJust thought this was kinda appropriate. The relationship between Sarah / Cameron is not so different from that between Cersei / Margaery…

Source kratengROFL

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Sarah/Cameron in TSCC Free Discussion
Page 3 of 3«123
Search: