menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Sarah/Cameron in TSCC Free Discussion
Sarah/Cameron in TSCC Free Discussion
gabidu25Date: Thursday, 29 Dec 2011, 14:52 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
ahahah =)

i am fan of summer =)

BlaziusDate: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 01:57 | Message # 17
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Will they or won't they...kiss each other?

I hope they will, that'd be hot smile

Wouldn't be the first lesbian kiss in a sci-fi TV show anyway.

BTW seeing this picture I realized that its not too much of a coincidence that this odd pairing comes up so often.

I mean Sarah was sometimes a bit too touchy towards Cameron and there were these odd scenes when Sarah oddly stared at Cam for a few seconds not even mention the occasions when she broke Cams personal sphere too aggressively by being too close to her.

Their interaction felt odd too occasionally.

I don't say they wanted to foreshadow a relationship or anything and I'm aware that it was intended to be more like the step mother, step daughter relationship but given Cams eyecandy role its not a surprise that it can be interpreted that way too IMO.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 02:09 | Message # 18
Group: Administrators
This is exactly the way i feel about Sarah/Cameron relationship : even untill the lasts episodes, Sarah saw Cameron as a tool (a dangerous one) and wanted to get rid of her because of her glitchy moments but at the same time we had scenes where they share an obvious complicity. Those scenes were disturbing for me; was it inconsistent writing or something else, i don't know.

As i said before, i'm a shipper but i don't fantasize that much about pairing every character with each other under the excuse they're attractive.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

BlaziusDate: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 02:28 | Message # 19
Thats another reason the dreaded second half season 2 hysterical Cameron hate was so unbelievable IMO. Because there Sarah truly starts to hate Cam for no apparent reason that much that only Johns love for Cam is the only thing that stops her from killing Cam.

But until that point we always got these odd scenes which can be interpreted even as shipping scenes wacko

I think Lena also played early Cameron hating scenes a bit soft too( or she got wrong instructions) and coupling that with the touchyness and a few mischievous jokes, Sarah came through as a practitioner of rough love sometimes instead of a hater. So I think the execution is to blame too for the inconsistency.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 01 Jan 2012, 10:03 | Message # 20
Sarah/Cameron fanart

From Summer Glau Wiki Forum

Source : http://zennie.livejournal.com/

gabidu25Date: Monday, 02 Jan 2012, 19:32 | Message # 21
nice pics
cool

i am fan of summer =)

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 03 Jan 2012, 16:13 | Message # 22
We talked about Sarah and Cameron relationship in another thread, you can check it if you like : Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video

gabidu25Date: Friday, 06 Jan 2012, 20:08 | Message # 23
oh yeah good music and good video =)

i am fan of summer =)

BlaziusDate: Sunday, 08 Jan 2012, 05:07 | Message # 24
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Sarah/Cameron fanart

Speaking about their shipping:

Its not only that Sarah was incredibly touchy with Cameron and they had these awkward moments where they were like the best buddies and they had awkward glances.

But they also had this habit of wearing these sexy muscle showing outfits while being around each other:

1x05 Queen's Gambit HD 1080p

1x05 Queen's Gambit HD 1080p

Its hard not to think about it when they both show so much skin together I think wacko

I wonder if Friedman did this on purpose.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 08 Jan 2012, 17:30 | Message # 25
Quote (Blazius)
Its hard not to think about it when they both show so much skin together I think

It's obvious that Cameron wearing colored bras was made on purpose to give her a sexy look...

But i'm not sure Sarah and Cameron were shown wearing sexy outfits while being around each other on many occasion.

BlaziusDate: Monday, 09 Jan 2012, 05:25 | Message # 26
Quote (chrisdvanne)
But i'm not sure Sarah and Cameron were shown wearing sexy outfits while being around each other on many occasion.

Maybe not. Its just that I revisited this episode recently( caps are from Queen's Gambit) and when this scene came I immediately thought about this thread smile That was also a memorable Sarah and Cameron interaction BTW.

Though my impression is again that while Sarah was supposed to be hateful when she snapped Cams pencil Lena played it a bit too softly and you can feel that Sarah doesn't mean it truly, again reinforcing the strangeness of their relationship IMO.

gabidu25Date: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 00:12 | Message # 27
beautiful pictures!!! biggrin
summer is very beautiful woman tongue smile

i am fan of summer =)

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 24 Jan 2012, 03:20 | Message # 28
A nice fan-made Cameron/Sarah video :

Camerah (Black Star)
Sarah Connor knows Cameron is a Terminator (the enemy). And that being in love with Cameron is more than a little dangerous. But Sarah loves Cameron even though it goes against everything she believes.

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 24 Jan 2012, 19:23 | Message # 29
Quote (chrisdvanne)
A nice fan-made Cameron/Sarah video :

Awesome!

I absolutely love the fanarts especially the one with the apple and the Born to Run piece!

Lol, I would have totally loved this pairing in the show. I'm an unofficial Sarah\Cameon shipper now biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 09 Sep 2012, 22:19 | Message # 30
Not my favorite shipping ;-)
But Jashykins video is well done and the exclusive (photoshopped) pictures are nice!

Camerah (Save Me)
Series: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Pairing: Sarah Connor and Cameron

Plot: Cameron and Sarah Connor had a relationship and then broke up. But Cameron still wants that relationship

Watch the video at : Jashykins website

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Sarah/Cameron in TSCC Free Discussion
Search: