[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Does Catherine Weaver have feelings for Savannah?
Does Catherine Weaver have feelings for Savannah?
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 28 Aug 2011, 20:00 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
I have a logical, analytic mind, you know and i have some technical knowledge of filming which allows me to decypher a scene the way the director did it; still i'm not impervious to emotion when the scene is well played and filmed. And the truth is, Summer does those scene beautifully.
Joss Whedon understood Summer very well and they did great scenes together; i analysed one of them in an article : Why i have faith in Summer Glau

Quote (Malfurion)
In an other thread are other evidences for this viewpiont (favourite scene with Summer): Action, blood, explosions? No, most mentioned the emotionally charged scenes - Me too. - and their own reaction or thoughts to this.

The scene form Serenity i mentioned above is 100% emotion but the scene from Smallville mixed action and emotion obviously; and the beauty of the "River vs Reavers" scene in Serenity was that it was a killing filmed and performed with grace.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 20 Mar 2015, 16:35 | Message # 17
Group: Administrators
Catherine Weaver / T-1001 fan art

Hello everyone. This is a fan-art of a character from one of my favorite (and unfortunately) canceled tv series (also my favorite cinema saga). She is Catherine Weaver aka. T-1001, from "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" role by Shirley Manson, feminine vocalist of the awesome-cool band "Garbage". That's all, greetings. I hope do you like it !!!

Source: sr-hattori

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Does Catherine Weaver have feelings for Savannah?
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: