menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » 10 TV Shows We Wish Got Another Season
10 TV Shows We Wish Got Another Season
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Friday, 01 Jul 2011 - 03:51
Group: Administrators
Another classics revisited by IGN.
Firefly, Terminator, Deadwood and Freaks and Geeks are some of the shows that left us asking, "What's next?!"

I will not insist upon Firefly, which is the show everyone mentions in this kind of article; but TSCC is much more rarely mentioned.
Furthermore, the writer of the article praises, Summer Glau's portraying of Cameron; this is why the Summer Glau Wiki could not afford to ignore that article.

I reproduce here the part concerning TSCC :

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
We end with our Summer Glau double-header, as the actress was a crucial part of two awesome sci-fi series that had a far too-brief life on FOX. With Terminator, we acknowledge the network for actually giving this show two seasons and 31 episodes, considering its struggle in the ratings. But that doesn't mean we didn't want more and still wish somehow, someway, this show could have continued.

Terminator was a very cool and intelligent show – something few of us expected initially, from what could have so easily been a lame cash-in of a successful movie franchise. Yet, what we got was very clever and thoughtful storylines and excellent new characters like Glau's fascinating Terminator, Cameron, and Derek Reese, played by an amazingly kick ass Brian Austin Green. Season 2 ended with a hell of a cliffhanger that set up so much potential awesomeness for Season 3 that it felt cruel we'd never get to see it.

And we hope she'll get to play many other roles as iconic as River Tam and Cameron. The beauty and the talent are obviously here, It just need a bit of luck, a new talent agency and more lucidity from Hollywood Execs.

Full article : 10 TV Shows We Wish Got Another Season at IGN

It might also interest you :

michelangelo reads an old interview of Josh Friedman

Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Devo Post # 2 | Friday, 01 Jul 2011 - 04:13
Group: Friends
I will never forgive fox for pulling the plug.

It bothers me more than them cancelling Firefly.

TSCC was my favorite scifi show ever. I don't even like thinking about what might have been anymore.

Knowing that we will never see Cameron again really hurts, like I've lost a good friend. I had grown so attached to that lovable, murderous robot. :'(

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » 10 TV Shows We Wish Got Another Season
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: