menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
chrisdvanne_ Post # 76 | Monday, 23 Mar 2015 - 13:13
Group: Administrators
So actress Sabrina Perez went from mysterious, silent Mexican gangsta girl (Chola) in TSCC to Detective Cordoba.

Sabrina Perez as mysterious, silent Mexican gangsta girl (Chola) in TSCC 1x02 Gnothi SeautonSabrina Perez as mysterious, silent Mexican gangsta girl (Chola) in TSCC Sabrina Perez as mysterious, silent Mexican gangsta girl (Chola) in TSCC

Sabrina Perez as Police Officer

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 77 | Saturday, 28 Mar 2015 - 10:15
Check out these behind-the-scenes photos from the set of TSCC or at various events.

Josh Friedman, director David Nutter and presumably Thomas Dekker filming a scene from the season 2 premiere 'Samson & Delilah'.

Josh Friedman, director David Nutter and presumably Thomas Dekker filming a scene from the season 2 premiere 'Samson & Delilah'.<br />

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Christmas 2008 party - writer staff.
You'll recognize Josh Friedman, Toni Graphia, Denise Thé, 12 Monkey's showrunner Natalie Chaidez (the cutie in the blue dress), Zack Stentz, Ian B. Goldberg, Ashley Miller, John Enbom, Good Morning Rabbit creator Hadley Klein.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - writer staff

TSCC 2.03 'The Mousetrap' underwater stunt

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2.03 'The Mousetrap' underwater stunt

Credit photo: Hadley Klein

chrisdvanne_ Post # 78 | Sunday, 29 Mar 2015 - 22:50
No, seriously, how many of you spotted Tyreese Williams in The Walking Dead is reprogrammed Terminator and submarine Captain Queeg from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Chad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams in The Walking Dead.

Chad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams in The Walking DeadChad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams in The Walking DeadChad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams in The Walking Dead
Chad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams in The Walking DeadChad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams in The Walking Dead

Chad L. Coleman as Queeg, a Series 888 Terminator reprogrammed by the Resistance. In 2027, he was the Captain of the USS Jimmy Carter, a submarine operated by the Resistance in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles episodes 2.18 and 2.19, Today Is the Day: Part 1 and Part 2.

Chad L. Coleman as Queeg, a Series 888 Terminator reprogrammed by the Resistance in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

robbo Post # 79 | Tuesday, 31 Mar 2015 - 00:42
Group: Friends
# 78  Seriously not me!  And I watch The Walking Dead week in and week out.
Well spotted Chris!  I can't believe it I must be blind as a bat. yes

chrisdvanne_ Post # 80 | Sunday, 05 Apr 2015 - 00:09
The lovely Kristina Apgar, who played Cheri Westin, John Connor's mysterious lab partner in TSCC season one, send me this message on Twitter.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 81 | Thursday, 14 May 2015 - 23:15
Behind the Scenes image of the crew of the Jimmy Carter in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles featuring (from left to right), Theo Rossi as Lieutenant Dietze, Erin Fleming as Goodnow, Chris Ellis as Hayes, Chad L. Coleman as Queeg, Stephanie Jacobsen as Jesse Flores and Yuri Lowenthal as Christopher Garvin.

Will you join us?

The crew of the Jimmy Carter in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicle
Source: Erin Fleming

robbo Post # 82 | Thursday, 11 Jun 2015 - 02:31
I thought I would just mention recently I watched an oldish movie titled (Girl Interrupted, 1999).  With a few young fresh faces that sprang to mind. But their was one actress that caught my eye namely Jillian Armenante who played Cynthia in the movie.

I remembered her in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles as Rita from the halfway house in episodes Allison from Palmdale (2008) and Brothers of Nablus (2008).

Message edited by robbo - Thursday, 11 Jun 2015, 02:34

chrisdvanne_ Post # 83 | Tuesday, 16 Jun 2015 - 13:00
Ref #82
Yes, we have also mentioned in this forum her appearance in Dollhouse (with Summer Glau again) and also in The Dark Knight Rises (2012) with Terminator's Christian Bale smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 84 | Tuesday, 16 Jun 2015 - 13:04
The pilot episode of Terminator: Les chroniques de Sarah Connor was filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico and in Los Angeles, California, USA. No wonder they used one of the Albuquerque banks to shoot the vault scene.

Terminator: Les chroniques de Sarah Connor was filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Kudos to Kevin Wales for the find.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 85 | Saturday, 04 Jul 2015 - 12:24
"They have a message for you. She's coming."

Father Bonilla in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2.2 Born To Run

Description of the scene from TSCC 2.2 "Born To Run":

Father Bonilla gets a call from Cameron.

Agent Auldridge brings Father Bonilla in to see Sarah again. She's surprised by his visit. "They have a message for you. She's coming," he tells Sarah before all hell breaks loose...

Cameron stalks through the jail with a shot gun destroying everything and everyone in her path, and taking lots of gunfire to her endoskeleton.

This is a very well written line. Simple but powerful and indicative of the chaos to come. Plus the siren.

robbo Post # 86 | Monday, 06 Jul 2015 - 01:21
Friday TV Flashback Review: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Episode 2

Welcome to TV Flashback Reviews, part of our TV Flashback series, where we do in-depth, episodic looks at shows from the past! With Terminator Genisys in theaters, we'll be looking back at the 2007 Terminator TV show from beginning to end every Flashback Friday.

Episode 2: "Gnothi Seauton"

Originally aired: January 14th, 2008

Via: www.Ksitetv.com

Richard T Jones, Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker attend a cast meet and greet for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at Golden Apple Comics January 5, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.
Crédits : David Livingston

cast meet and greet for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at Golden Apple Comicscast meet and greet for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at Golden Apple Comicscast meet and greet for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at Golden Apple Comics

robbo Post # 87 | Tuesday, 13 Oct 2015 - 03:31
10 Biggest TV Cliffhangers That Will Never Be Resolved

3. What Happened To John Connor In The Future? - Terminator: TSCC

For a story that was wrapped up neatly by the end of Terminator 2, there sure have been a lot of sequels and spin-offs. That's no surprise given how much fondness people have for the Cameron movies, but none of the follow-ups have come close to matching them.

This summer's Terminator: Genisys least of all .

That said Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles managed to do something interesting with the mythology, so it was a pity it came to an abrupt end.

A complicated series of events leads young John Connor to travel to the future, where he meets with his father Kyle and uncle Derek, who form part of the resistance against Skynet. The problem is they've never heard of John Connor, the fabled leader of the resistance, nor has anyone else. To cap off John's problems, he has no way back to the past.

There were plenty of other unresolved plotlines by the time of the finale, so the lack of any resolution was a serious bummer. There was talk of doing a TV movie to properly finish the story, but that seems highly unlikely at this point with the cast - namely Lena Headey - busy on other projects.

Via: WC

Thomas Dekker at a cast meet and greet for Fox television show 'Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles' at Golden Apple Comics January 5 2008 in Los Angeles CaliforniaLena Headey at a cast meet and greet for Fox television show 'Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles' at Golden Apple Comics January 5 2008 in Los Angeles California

robbo Post # 88 | Friday, 06 Nov 2015 - 04:02
I recently watched an episode of 'Supergirl' and saw a face from the past that I hadn't seen for years 'Eric Steinberg' as Commander Gor.

Who played the part of 'Alex Akagi' the Duran Duran fan of the 80s in the episode 'Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point' Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008).

Eric Steinberg as 'Alex Akagi' the Duran Duran fan of the 80s in the episode 'Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point' Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

chrisdvanne_ Post # 89 | Thursday, 19 Nov 2015 - 09:40
Our guest blogger Michael Long released a review of TSCC on YouTube.

ValdezEdi Post # 90 | Wednesday, 25 Nov 2015 - 08:26
Group: Users
Happy birthday

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Search: