menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
robbo Post # 61 | Wednesday, 28 Jan 2015 - 00:55
Group: Friends
# 60  I must admit Robert and Garret have very similar hairstyles considering the years between the two pictures. I think you can see a big difference between the other styles of hair 'a mullet vs strand's' of hair. How the times have changed!

robbo Post # 62 | Thursday, 29 Jan 2015 - 02:03
8 Of TV's Biggest Unresolved Cliffhangers

2. The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Its future was in doubt because of consistently low ratings, but when Terminator spin-off The Sarah Connor Chronicles was terminated by Fox back in 2009, it left fans gawping and desperate for more.

In 'Born To Run', robot villain 'John Henry' fled into the future with 'good Terminator' Cameron's high-tech CPU, prompting John Connor to give chase --- only to find himself in an alternate future where his uncle, father, and Allison Young - the human Cameron was modelled on - had never heard of him!

A third season set at least partially in an alternate version of the Terminator's post-apocalyptic wasteland, where nobody's aware of mankind's saviour John Connor, was never to be seen.

Via: DigitalSpy

Allison Young - the human Cameron was modelled on - in TSCC 2x22 Born to Run

chrisdvanne_ Post # 63 | Thursday, 29 Jan 2015 - 09:33
Group: Administrators
Quote robbo ()

Good to see TSCC is remembered!

One remark though, it's unclear what Catherine Weaver/John Henry's goals are but I wouldn't call John Henry "robot villain"./

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robbo Post # 64 | Friday, 30 Jan 2015 - 04:04
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Quote robbo ()

Good to see TSCC is remembered!

One remark though, it's unclear what Catherine Weaver/John Henry's goals are but I wouldn't call John Henry "robot villain"./

Yes you're probably right with John Henry, we didn't really know much about him in regards of what his plans where with or without Catherine Weaver. He was one of many characters that would have been quite intriguing in season 3 of TSCC.

robbo Post # 65 | Friday, 30 Jan 2015 - 04:28
A Dozen Of TV's Most Kickass Mothers

Sarah Connor - Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

It's not easy being the mother of the saviour of humankind. First there's the shock that you've accidentally produced the man that will single-handedly rescue his species from slavery; then it turns out that being the mother of the saviour of humankind mostly involves battling a seemingly endless round of murderous cyborgs sent back from the future to kill your only child.

The vagaries of time travel, constantly running for both of your lives, the battles claiming the lives of, among others, your ex-fiancee and having to deal with Summer Glau. And that's before you factor in being a single mum with no job and a son who has credible proof that the world can't do without him. No one envies Sarah Connor, but who doesn't want a mum that handy with a weapon?

Lena absolutely nailed the part of Sarah Connor.

Via: DenofGeek

chrisdvanne_ Post # 66 | Monday, 09 Feb 2015 - 10:03
"I'm just a little girl who has lost her front teeth...but I have played in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."
Mackenzie Brooke Smith

Mackenzie Brooke Smith on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

robbo Post # 67 | Tuesday, 10 Feb 2015 - 04:42
I recently watched episode four of '12 Monkeys'  Myron Stark /T-888 (Todd Stashwick) who was in (Self Made Man 2008) Was in the show he played the role of another baddie Deacon the leader of a band of marauders in '12 Monkeys'

chrisdvanne_ Post # 68 | Wednesday, 04 Mar 2015 - 21:36
I came across these production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk', featuring Lena Headey playing chess (with a Terminator?) and strapped with explosives.

production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk'production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk'production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk'

After some researches on the net, I could only trace the 2nd picture (the close-up of Lena holding a detonator), first on a Lena Headey fan site (with the caption "Unknown scene") and second in an article published in GoreZone on November 2008.
Obviously, the scene these photos are from ended up on the cutting-room floor; but now that we have three pictures instead of only one, I'm sure we can figure out what was going on.

While I will leave it to TSCC fans with a fertile imagination to suggest a possible scenario for the scene, it's clear that this is one of those dream sequences with Sarah Connor that Josh Friedman loves so much. These sequences are often visually creative and offer a glimpse into Sarah's psyche. The problem is they're non mainstream, too meditative, too complex and too dark for FOX's audience and one of the reasons the show failed.

And now it's your turn to tell us what you think about these stills and the scene they're from!

robbo Post # 69 | Thursday, 05 Mar 2015 - 03:48
# 68  Immense stills of poor Lena strapped up to the nines with explosives.
I think if i was watching this scene the suspense and uncertainty would be killing me of what was going to happen next. 
And the focus and the determined look in Lena's eye contact looks pretty serious.
Hold my hands up! not sure about scene.

The1Russter Post # 70 | Thursday, 05 Mar 2015 - 15:59
Group: Writer
Quote chrisdvanne ()
I came across these production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk', featuring Lena Headey playing chess (with a Terminator?) and strapped with explosives.

production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk'production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk'production stills for TSCC episode 1.03 'The Turk'

And now it's your turn to tell us what you think about these stills and the scene they're from!

A still shot came up a couple of years ago of Lena as Sarah wearing the bomb vest, but not one of those you show above. No context was available and it was assumed to be a promo shot that was chosen not to be used.

Now we know it was going to be part of another dream sequence for 1x03 The Turk. The episode is full length, perhaps they cut the dream sequence for length. Another idea, maybe they cut it and replaced it with dream sequence the episode currently starts with. However, the presence of chess would intimate foreknowledge or premonition of what is to come if the dream sequence was going to lead. So lets say the dream sequence was meant to appear later, perhaps just before Sarah burns down Andy's house - did you notice it was the same house from the TV series Bewitched - suggesting internal conflict over killing Andy and his chess computer would somehow destroy her too. Which is shy Sarah chose to burn down the house and the Turk and not harm Andy.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Thursday, 05 Mar 2015, 16:09

chrisdvanne_ Post # 71 | Thursday, 05 Mar 2015 - 17:36
Quote The1Russter ()
A still shot came up a couple of years ago of Lena as Sarah wearing the bomb vest, but not one of those you show above. No context was available and it was assumed to be a promo shot that was chosen not to be used.

Are you sure it wasn't the 2nd one?

Thanks for your feedback Russell, I pretty much agree with everything you said. Did you notice the green screen on the 1st picture? Also it seems Sarah is playing chess with someone and is LOOKING at him (it); any suggestions who it might be?
I think that you (or someone else) should create a thread at the TSCC forum and invite fans to discuss this deleted scene, since it's obviously new stuff (even after seven years).

chrisdvanne_ Post # 72 | Saturday, 07 Mar 2015 - 11:59
For TSCC 2.02 'Automatic for the People', composer Bear McCreary was required to choose music to play on a jukebox during the bar scene involving Cameron playing pool undercover. Rather than write a brand new composition, McCreary chose a song titled "Ain't We Famous", written by his brother Brendan McCreary, giving his band the chance to record a studio version of the track.

Summer Glau as Cameron in TSCC 2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p

chrisdvanne_ Post # 73 | Monday, 09 Mar 2015 - 13:15
Inside and Outside the Connor Home in TSCC

Take a quick tour around the Connor's home from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, California. A tourist filmed the inside and the outside of the house that was used in TSCC season one (and also in Gilmore Girls) while visiting the Warner Bros. studios.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 74 | Wednesday, 11 Mar 2015 - 14:47
The opening sequence of TSCC episode 1.05 'Heavy Metal' is a flashback taking place in Central America with Sarah training a young John. The writers did their homework by including a stock footage titled "Monte Verde Cloud Forest Jungle Canopy, Costa Rica".

Here's a screen capture from the episode:

The opening sequence of TSCC episode 1.05 'Heavy Metal' is a flashback taking place in Central America with Sarah and John

FYI, the jungle/forest scenes in TSCC have been filmed in the so-called Warner Bros. Jungle set.

This versatile location includes a large pond with a shore-side cabin surrounded by the verdant foliage of The Jungle. This set can be transformed into anything from a tropical paradise, to a lush forest or mysterious lagoon. Since its original construction, The Jungle has been featured in Hollywood productions as diverse as Camelot, The Last Samurai and Invasion – not to mention numerous commercials starring alligators & frogs! The Jungle grounds have a weathered cabin and barn, home to the HBO hit, True Blood. It’s an exotic venue that offers special event attendees a magical experience at every turn.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 75 | Monday, 16 Mar 2015 - 23:05
Kevin In England identified the the actress who played the female student who replaced Eric at the library at the end of TSCC 2.11 'Self Made Man' (see screen caps below). Meet Elise Ivy!

female student who replaced Eric at the library in TSCC 2.11 'Self Made Man' female student who replaced Eric at the library in TSCC 2.11 'Self Made Man'

Elise Ivy '

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Search: