San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By robbo

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Submit a News or Article
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

RedsBaron on: Memories of Summer in London - A story of dedication and fight against fate

Admirator on: Memories of Summer in London - A story of dedication and fight against fate

robbo on: Memories of Summer in London - A story of dedication and fight against fate

chrisdvanne on: Memories of Summer in London - A story of dedication and fight against fate

robbo on: Convention stories - MCM Belfast

chrisdvanne on: Images from Summer's final day at MCM Belfast

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 09:58 GMT | Message # 31

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
"Leah Pipes" who if my memory serves me right played the part of "Jody" in (Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 2008 ),  Oh yes the girl that got mercifully shoved out of the car by a frustrated "Cromartie" Freak!

smile

Chromartie pushes Jody in TSCCAllison confronts Jody in TSCCChromartie teams up with Jody in TSCC

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 06, 23:41 GMT | Message # 32

Site Admin

TSCC is mentioned in an article at The Sydney Morning Herald titled "Summer television: time to binge on box sets"

Lena Headey in 'Dreed'

It's that time of year when TV stations fill their schedules with repeats or rubbish, but there are multiple ways to bypass the moguls and access great television.
[...]
The Sarah Connor Chronicles (seasons 1 and 2)
The TV extension of the Terminator quadrilogy, and better written than the third and fourth flicks. Oddly, Sarah was played by Lena Headey, who went on to play incestuous queen Cersei in Game of Thrones, in which the other key female, Daenerys, is played by Emilia Clarke, just cast as Sarah Connor in the fifth Terminator flick.

But why did they use a promotional picture from Dredd instead of one from TSCC?

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 00:41 GMT | Message # 33

Friends

# 32  I wonder it doesn"t surprise me, maybe they couldn"t be bothered to go through the archives for a TSCC promotional picture, and chose the closest date wise which I think is Dredd, It does seem a little bit strange and very peculiar, TSCC is bigger than Dredd surely!

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 11:07 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
TSCC is bigger than Dredd surely

I disagree, a movie is always bigger than a tv show (even if the Dredd movie starring Karl Urban and Lena Headey was a commercial flop). Remember what Stephen Amell said about a tv show beeing seen as an inferior genre. Nathan Fillion is a star among the tv show business and pretty much a nobody for the cinematic industry.
Back to this picture, it's a great one ands reminds Arnold in T3... but it's still not TSCC.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 14, 16:06 GMT | Message # 35

Site Admin

Funny sidenote: The show is literally called "Terminator: SCC" in Germany, because there already is a German celebrity called Sarah Connor and the network didn't want people to be confused about that when hearing the title  biggrin

Can a German fan confirm it?

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 16, 03:57 GMT | Message # 36

Friends

Happy Birthday Richard T. Jones  42 Today, Born January 16, 1972 In Kobe, Japan And Raised In Carson, California USA,  As we all know Richard played the role of James Ellison in the short lived and much missed Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV Series) 2008-2009. A highly intelligent FBI agent and a man of faith. and was assigned to pursue Sarah Connor after the incident at Cyberdyne Systems.
"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Adam Raised a Cain (#2.21)" (2009) (John Henry) Do you have a brother, Mr. Ellison?  (James Ellison) Yes, in Atlanta. (John Henry) Does he look like you? (James Ellison) People seem to think so. (John Henry) Do you think my brother looks like me? (James Ellison) John Henry, wherever your brother might be, he"s a --- computer. He doesn"t look like anyone. He certainly doesn"t have your face.

Richard T. Jones

Richard T. Jones and Summer Glau at Comic Con 2007

Richard T. Jones and Summer Glau at Comic Con International, San Diego - July 28, 2007

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 14:41 GMT | Message # 37

Site Admin

Conference call with Summer Glau answering questions about her role as Cameron in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles that was recorded on January 31, 2008 right before the season one episode 4 'Heavy Metal' aired.

To get out the hype that a new episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles airs on Monday, FOX allowed several websites and members of the press to participate in a special telephone press conference with Summer Glau (Cameron).

In this conference, Glau talked about her character (of course!), her evolution, and of course, she talked about comparisons between Cameron and Firefly's River Tam.

Read some highlights and listen to the audio interview at: TSCC Conference Call

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 26, 22:57 GMT | Message # 38

Site Admin

Thomas Dekker Talks TSCC Season 2 and Cameron's Seduction Attempt 

Date: Sunday, 2014 Mar 09, 02:38 GMT | Message # 39

Site Admin

Reddit user MntnDw figured fans of the show would appreciate the nostalgia.

tscc nostalgia

Considering the air date mentioned in the letter - September 29, 2008 -, Ralph worked on TSCC S02E04 "Allison from Palmdale".
A quick IMDb search indicates that Ralph is probably actor Ralph Cole Jr., who played a male prostitute that John Connor came across when looking for missing Cameron.

TSCC S02E04 'Allison from Palmdale'TSCC S02E04 'Allison from Palmdale'

Date: Sunday, 2014 Mar 09, 11:54 GMT | Message # 40

Friends

nice find smile thanks for sharing!

Date: Monday, 2014 Mar 17, 23:40 GMT | Message # 41

Site Admin

In anticipation of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiere on FOX on January 2008, the network invited selected blogger to visit the set on October 2007.

Here's an excerpt from IGN's report:

After that, we went outside to have lunch and were joined by a number of notable Sarah Connor participants, including executive producer Josh Friedman, composer Bear McCreary (who also composes the scores for Battlestar Galactica and Eureka), and actor Richard T. Jones, who plays James Ellison, an FBI agent searching for Sarah Connor. At one point we were treated to the rather ridiculously adorable sight of Summer Glau riding up on a bicycle with a gleeful smile on her face, as Summer Glau and Lena Headey came over to greet us, having gotten a break in production.

Summer biking on set of TSCC? I would have loved to see this!!

To give you an idea of the photos that we will never see, here are a few behind-the-scenes photos on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles showing Thomas Dekker, Lena Headey and bikes...

behind-the-scenes photos on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chroniclesbehind-the-scenes photos on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chroniclesbehind-the-scenes photos on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
behind-the-scenes photos on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chroniclesbehind-the-scenes photos on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Check out TSCC Behind the Scenes photos in the Gallery.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Mar 18, 02:30 GMT | Message # 42

Friends

# 41  Awesome pictures!  Now that would have been "worth the weight in gold" seeing Summer doing a bit of cycling on the set of TSCC. Happy days!

Date: Monday, 2014 Mar 24, 17:46 GMT | Message # 43

Site Admin

TSCC poster

Watch more TSCC posters and Wallpapers in the Gallery.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 18, 12:58 GMT | Message # 44

Site Admin

Learn more about the isotope-fueled gun used by Lena Headey to destroy (so she thought) Cromartie: Behind-the-Scenes Look at Cameron's Not Really Nuclear Gun in TSCC

I also made a collage. TSCC cast and crew holding the "not really nuclear" gun.

TSCC cast and crew holding the not really nuclear gun

Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 06, 08:20 GMT | Message # 45

Site Admin

So two actors (and probably more) from cable network FX's hit show "Sons of Anarchy" played in TSCC.

Theo Rossi played played resistance fighter Dietz in TSCC Season 2, Episodes 18 et 19, "Today Is the Day: Part 1" and "Today Is the Day: Part 2".
Emilio Rivera played the Mexican Police Chief in TSCC Season 2, Episode 8, "Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today".

Theo Rossi as resistance fighter Dietz in TSCC Today Is the DayEmilio Rivera as Mexican Police Chief in TSCC Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today

As an aside, SOA is co-produced by FOX 21, owned by 21st Century Fox (producer of TSCC).

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Search: