MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comic Con Honolulu 2016 (Hoku Kon)
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By Gareth89

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

Admirator on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

Admirator on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from Planet Comicon

Ronin on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

sschil2101 on: New fanmail address

Kevin on: New fanmail address

New videos

00:47:41

00:05:50

00:05:42

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 9«123489»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Date: Monday, 2013 May 27, 17:24 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Richard Schiff also played the Secretary of Prisons, Patrick Portman in several episodes of The Cape.

thanks chris, forgot to mention richard schiff was also in the cape, 2011, smile

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jun 22, 02:17 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

remember stephanie jacobsen  33 today june 22 1980, played the part of jesse flores in terminator the sarah connor chronicles, 2008-2009, jesse was a resistance fighter from the future, she was also in a relationship with derek reese, jesse appeared in 10 episodes of the sarah connor chronicles, have a great birthday stephanie,

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jun 29, 15:39 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Shirley Manson - "Samson & Delilah" in studio acapellas

Bear McCreary and Shirley Manson in studio for the one-take recording of the vocals of Samson & Delilah.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 02, 03:34 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

Happy Birthday Owain Yeoman 35 today, born july 2, 1978 in Wales, UK.

Owain played the part of Cromartie in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2008, in the pilot as we all remember Cromartie shooting up a classroom while targeting John, and not forgetting that famous quote `class dismissed` an episode that will never be forgotten as long as we live, have a great `Cromartie` day Owain.

Stills and behind-the-scenes photos from TSCC pilot featuring Owain Yeoman as Chromartie:
Owain Yeoman as Chromartie in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesOwain Yeoman as Chromartie in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesOwain Yeoman as Chromartie in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesOwain Yeoman as Chromartie in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesOwain Yeoman as Chromartie in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Owain Yeoman on the red carpet at various events:
Owain Yeoman 9th Annual Bafta Los Angeles Tv Tea Party Held at Lermitage Beverly Hills, CA September 17, 2011Owain Yeoman, Gigi Yallouz at the CBS Celebration of the 100 Episodes Of The Mentalist, The Edison, Los Angeles - October 13, 2012Tim Kang, Amanda Righetti, Simon Baker, Robin Tunney, Owain Yeoman at the CBS Celebration of the 100 Episodes Of The Mentalist, The Edison, Los Angeles - October 13, 2012

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 31, 13:07 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

I came accross these short interviews of Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker made during Hollywood Life magazine’s 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards on April 2008, i.e. right after the TSCC season one ended.
Summer and Thomas talk the ongoing plots interrupted by the writers's strike and what should be the guidelines for season two. Without knowing it (unless they can see the future), they just hit the nail on why TSCC season two lost so many viewers imo.

Thomas Dekker & Guest 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards Presented by Hollywood Life Magazine Avalon Los Angeles, CA April 27, 2008Summer Glau at Hollywood Life magazine's 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards - Los Angeles April 27, 2008

Now that Fox has picked up 13 more episodes of The Sarah Connor Chronicles, star Summer Glau has high hopes for the new season. “I hope they make sure to keep the action level high,” Glau told EW.com at the Young Hollywood Awards in Los Angeles on April 27. “I really enjoy it and I feel very comfortable jumping around and kicking butt. I don’t want to see it become — and I think the fans would agree — some sappy, depressing drama. I think we are safe, but I figured I’d put that out there.”

“I feel like our storylines were just starting to really come together when the strike happened, and it is going to be hard to get fans back [on board] and to attract new fans,” Glau continued. “We were really building toward something, and then Bam, we had to stop. At least we had an episode filmed that was meant to be a middle episode, but it worked as a finale. So we didn’t leave people hanging in a bad spot, but you lose momentum and a level of comfort and it will be like starting all over again.”

Glau’s co-star, Thomas Dekker (John Connor), who attended the ceremony to accept a Young Hollywood award, promises the show will come back in the fall “like a proper series” and will take six months to prepare. “We are going back to shoot in June,” he said. “It is a very complicated show with lots of effects and stunts, so it takes a while to do each episode. And, of course, we are hoping that once we do those 13 they will keep us on to finish out a whole season.”

As for his character, Dekker says that “John undergoes a lot of changes in the coming episodes and season. It was intentional. Anyone who was afraid that my John was a little too weak will be pleasantly surprised in the second season. It was always the plan that I would go through a transformation and become a bad ass. I have to prove I am not a wimp and it’s going to be fun. We wanted it to start small and then make audiences go, ‘Oh s—.’”

Source: EW

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 31, 17:38 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

Well you do know that they can travel back and forth time. wink

Well on one hand all that's said there is right. (Except maybe that John couldn't really make it to bad ass that much:P, anyways), but there is also that if it wasn't for Kiefer Sutherland going to rehab and 24 being held back (plus maybe the wrters strike previously to that) maybe TSCC wouldn't even have a full 2nd season. However that's rather another topic. 

What I do think in this case is that both of them are really good professionalists. They worked really close and so determined on the show. I mean they've really lived with it and they were involved in it as far as they possibly could, hence they weren't execs or the likes. They just simply got another feel of everything that was going on, another point of view. It's no wonder (hence they are both quite intelligent) they could've figure how things would most likely have gone and what would've happen to the show and stuff. 

Sadly they couldn't change much of anything that was happening. I am pretty sure that Josh ands the erst of the guys who worked behind the scenes also guessed it and were discussing it between themselves and the actors too. I guess that's just another way how Summer and Dekker might've been aided in putting most of the whole picture together.

Still impressing of them to show they have gotten a hang of their trade by such an extend, the same couldn't be said about the ppl who decided to cancel the show.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 15, 02:20 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

Happy Birthday Bailee Madison 14 today, born October 15, 1999 in fort lauderdale, florida, USA.

Remember the little girl in Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, episode `What He Beheld` 2008, poor Bailee what an episode, `Sarkissian is holding a gun to John`s throat and Derek walks onto the scene with his gun on a little girl` Derek Reese Let him go.` Fake Sarkissian Not my kid.` Derek Reese Not mine either.`Phew` as well as her small role in that episode, she went on to play the part of Young Snow White, in ABC`s `Once Upon A Time` 2012 - 2013, - In Three episodes.

Bailee Madison at 2013 Young Hollywood Awards

Bailee Madisen at 2013 Young Hollywood Awards

Check out more Bailee's news in the message below.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Oct 15, 16:14 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

Bailee Madison is currently playing on "Trophy Wife", an American situation comedy that premiered on ABC on September 24, 2013 to a 2.3 adults 18-49 rating and 6.61 million viewers.

I checked Bailee's popularity index on IMDb and was very surprised to see that her index is #82, which means her IMDb page is more visited than "Trophy Wife"'s female lead Malin Åkerman (see graphic below). Her index went to the roof since she played in ABC's comedy.

On a side note, another child actor well-known from Summer Glau fans is also playing in "Trophy Wife", namely Ryan Lee. Ryan co-starred with Summer Glau in Tanner Beard's western "The Legend of Hell's Gate" (2011).

Ryan Lee (on the far left) and Summer Glau at the 2011 Dallas International Film Festival.

Ryan Lee (on the far left) and Summer Glau at Dallas International Film Festival - April 7, 2011

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 16, 00:09 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

Bailee Madison the little girl that grew up, and blossomed into a young lady, that graced the red carpet,  I have not seen `Trophy Wife` but very impressive ratings for the show, really pleased for Bailee Madison she was really cute in TSCC and gave a very emotional and brave performance, for such a little girl, `wow` #82, she must be very popular and playing a great role, in ABC`s new comedy, seems to be an actress on the rise and particular in demand for future roles on TV shows,  Ryan Lee as well on the same show, what a coincidence really great for both of them, I do remember him with Summer Glau in The Legend Of Hell`s Gate` mind you just vaguely, Index #82, that is really, really good. smile

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 21, 02:39 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

Happy Birthday Sasha Roiz 40 Today, Born October 21, 1973 In Tel Aviv, Israel,  Remember the police officer in Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, TV series episode ` Gnothi Seauton` 2008, which is Greek for `Know thyself` he exchanges a few words with Cameron, Sarah arrives just in time otherwise, `were you gonna kill that cop` he survives, Sasha has also appeared in Caprica TV series 2009-2010, and is currently playing the role of Captain Sean Renard, in NBC`s Grimm TV series 2011-2013,

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 23, 04:07 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

Happy Birthday Jonathan Sadowski  34 Today, Born November 23, 1979 In Chicago, Illinois, USA.  Jonathan played the part of "Sayles" in Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV Series) 2008, episodes - Vick"s Chip (2008) - Dungeons & Dragons (2008) and Gnothi Seauton (2008).

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 11, 02:58 GMT | Message # 27

Friends

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Aired On The Fox Network Between 2008 And 2009, But Was Pulled Due To Poor Ratings.
The Show Was officially canceled on May 18th, 2009. A Third Season Was Not Produced, The series premiere in the United States was watched by 18.6 million viewers during its premiere time-slot on January 13, 2008. Season 1, January 13, 2008 / March 3, 2008 / 10.8 million viewers Rank #35, Season 2, September 8, 2008 / April 10, 2009 / 5.37 million viewers Rank #110, (based on a weighted average total viewers per episode), I just don"t understand where the poor ratings are coming from that they are blaming every time I read an article from TSCC, I understand the series premiere was absolutely colossal and other episodes would never match that figure, but lets be honest to this day these ratings are really very good compared to the shows that are showing at the moment, apart from one or two on respectable decent networks that treat their shows with respect and with loyalty, Ok the show dropped to just under 6 million viewers but what about the cliffhanger that was left unresolved from season 2, The season 3 premiere would and without a shadow of a doubt been another large audience with the unfortunate edge of the seat ending from season 2, never mind just my thoughts on where the finger and the blame is aimed at on TSCC.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 11, 09:31 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

Ref #27

The announce of the new Terminator TV show i a good opportunity to remind everyone that TSCC was a great show ans that Summer Glau was the break out character.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Dec 11, 22:46 GMT | Message # 29

Friends

well, i just hope that all the reactions will be that they should revive TSCC instead of this.

knowledge is power.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 04:25 GMT | Message # 30

Friends

Just thought I would mention currently appearing in (The Originals), at the moment is the actress "Leah Pipes" who if my memory serves me right played the part of "Jody" in (Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 2008 ),  Oh yes the girl that got mercifully shoved out of the car by a frustrated "Cromartie" Freak!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Page 2 of 9«123489»
Search: