menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
chrisdvanne Post # 151 | Monday, 15 Jul 2019 - 23:31
Group: Administrators
This Xtra Force staple gun is the perfect tool for a makeup retouch. It evens out and beautify the complexion whilst letting the skin breathe for a 100% natural and long-wear finish. It also works well for carpeting and roofing.
[Message sponsored by Skynet]

Xtra Force Power Tools poster custom-made by the production for Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesXtra Force Power Tools poster custom-made by the production for Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesXtra Force Power Tools poster custom-made by the production for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

This Xtra Force Power Tools poster was custom-made by the production for use as set dressing in the season two episode one "Samson & Delilah". The poster features the image of a 1950's style pin-up model holding a Xtra Force staple gun. The poster is mounted to foamcore and measures 37" x 29".

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEngland Post # 152 | Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019 - 09:02
Group: Friends
How did you know that?
Do you remember in TSCC 2.12 'Alpine Fields', Lauren had a t-shirt with the words 'GET A GRIP' on it, and a picture of a rugby ball (football in America)?  Well... Over a decade ago, the same words were used for an Australian frame sealant, but the model is holding the tube in a rude suggestive way. I can't find it on the web.

TSCC 2.12 'Alpine Fields', Lauren had a t-shirt with the words 'GET A GRIP'

chrisdvanne Post # 153 | Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019 - 15:01
Group: Administrators
Quote KevinInEngland ()
How did you know that?

I'm guessing you're talking about Post # 151.

This is the description of this item when it was put up for auction at a screen-used prop store a few years ago.
As an aside, the current owner of this item (and a couple other TSCC props) posted a message and more photos on my Facebook page.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEngland Post # 154 | Sunday, 28 Jul 2019 - 08:57
Group: Friends
In the series TSCC, does anyone remember this conversation taking place at the police station in New Mexico?
quote:
Agent Ellison told Charley Dixon that his (almost betroved) girlfriend was a deluded, dangerous grade "A" whack-a-mole who killed a man because she believes that in the future he'll invent a computer system that declares war on the world.
Ellison transposes that phrase from a Mexican fruit: guacamole

(Its pronounciation sounds the same).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 28 Jul 2019, 08:59

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Search: