menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 08 May 2018, 12:17 | Message # 136
Group: Administrators
I came across a post from TSCC actor Erin Fleming on her Instagram account, in which she remembers her days on set of the show. She mentions tidbits about what would have happened in season 3.
For the record, Erin played submariner Goodnow   - the female who got killed and duplicated by the liquid metal Terminator - in  TSCC ep2.18 and 2.19 'Today Is the Day: Part 1' and Part 2.

Goodnow being Terminated by the T-1001

Here's what she said:

I've never been a body double. I had a body double for the show because I'm 2 characters. The first is Goodnow, a resistance fighter. And then a different and new liquid terminator is introduced who takes my form. This was supposed to be a story line that would've carried on to season 3. Too bad we didn't get to show you the 2 liquid Terminators fight... Oh well

From my understanding, the story line Erin mentions is about the T-1001 ("will you join us?). But then I don't quite get why she mentions a fight between two liquid Terminators. I have always assumed that the T-1001 in the submarine and Catherine Weaver were the same.

On the same topic, check out Behind-the-Scenes photos of the USS Jimmy Carter crew on set of TSCC.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 09 May 2018, 15:49 | Message # 137
Group: Friends
Hello Chris.
I always thought the liquid terminator saying 'no' to will you join us, was from a different future where it does not help John Connor.  Obviously Jesse was from that future.
Perhaps that LMT (liquid metal terminator) was the baddy and travelled back in time to meet Catherine Weaver, the LMT from Derek's timeline.   (I'm sure you remember Derek saying, "You're not my Jesse".

+This is interesting actually because the water carrying terminator played by Jeffrey Pierce, (who wrote the book: Wraiths Of the North, which I thought was good).
He suggested that he was going to be playing multiple identical terminators in series 3.
Hmnn, are these ideas thrown about or could they be stories which would have involved lots of CGI?

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 16 May 2018, 16:23 | Message # 138
Our Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles video featuring Katherine Weaver, Sarah Connor and Cameron kicking some major ass recently hit a new milestone on YouTube: 5 Millions views!!
It is now the 2nd most watched TSCC video, after (no surprise) a Cameron-themed video.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018, 20:12 | Message # 139
Episode two of fan made TSCC season 3 is now available!

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018, 23:14 | Message # 140
I was reading an article about what Terminator 6 is erasing from the franchise (including TSCC) and I saw the following statement :

Given the amount of jumping between timelines, it's incredible that Genisys is the first time a character meets a younger or older version of themselves. It's Kyle Reese who visits his childhood home to warn his younger self about Genisys.

The author of the article forgot the part in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 1.09 when Derek Reese took John to the park on John’s birthday to let him see Derek, some twenty years younger, playing ball with his younger brother, Kyle: John’s eventual father.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 23 Jul 2018, 13:51 | Message # 141
He did it again! Here's the latest Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles Crack video by BodyguardCN

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 05 Aug 2018, 15:36 | Message # 142
Screenrant published an interesting article titled "Terminator: 20 Crazy Details Behind The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV Show".

I'm tempted to make a video inspired by this article; now I just have to find a video artist for the job  wink

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 17 Aug 2018, 11:19 | Message # 143
Check out an original TSCC comics written by our friend Matt, who teamed up with a comic artist to make a 13 page Detective short set at the end of the Future War.

The Hanging Tree - A TSCC fan comic book

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 26 Aug 2018, 15:02 | Message # 144
The third episode of the fan made TSCC season 3 is now available. You'll notice the voice acting has been improved in this episode.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 13 Sep 2018, 15:13 | Message # 145
John Connor lives.

John Connor lives

(Credit photo: Thomas Dekker on Instagram)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Search: