Juke Joint!
By robbo

Submit a News or Article
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

robbo on: Convention stories - MCM Belfast

chrisdvanne on: Images from Summer's final day at MCM Belfast

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 912389»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Date: Friday, 2011 Jun 24, 21:01 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

i found this one...and i really hope Annapurna didnt make the 3rd season of TSCC...is me the one who will do that XD i hate people who just make what i whant to make before me [and just becouse it has more money XD]

well we will see...

http://jesserodriguez.wordpress.com/2011....s-movie

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Friday, 2011 Jun 24, 21:14 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

I will certainly applause the good news when they come.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2011 Jun 24, 21:26 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

yep, me too...but if Annapurna will rob me of my best opportunity to create my network to save the films, i must then start directly saving Firefly instead of TSCC and that is bad for my start point.
My plan need to make TSCC first, the difficoult one, to prove we are a Society with high target, strong basis and devoted people u.u
Megan Ellison is a businesswoman...we are fans! ^^ id a LOT different

Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Saturday, 2011 Jun 25, 19:19 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Those days of June 2011 the network Steel is airing TSCC until 30 June with the last "Born to Run" cool didnt find it before XD

It aired the show at 1.20 AM

Cameron

Me

Message edited by TheSavior - Saturday, 2011 Jun 25, 19:20

Date: Monday, 2012 Jul 02, 08:47 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Short video showing the cast and execs of TSCC leaving their panel at Comic Con 2008; the interviewer seem so happy to have a few word of Richard, Thomas and Brian.

Lena and Summer make a cameo in the background at 0:36 smile

Date: Wednesday, 2013 May 08, 02:29 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

remember ned bellamy, 56, today may 7th 1957. played the part as ed winston, in terminator the sarah connor chronicles, 2008-2009. - some must watch while some must sleep 2009, desert cantos 2009, and earthlings welcome here 2008, as ed winston,

Date: Wednesday, 2013 May 08, 04:38 GMT | Message # 7

Writer

Quote (robbo)
remember ned bellamy, 56, today may 7th 1957. played the part as ed winston, in terminator the sarah connor chronicles, 2008-2009. - some must watch while some must sleep 2009, desert cantos 2009, and earthlings welcome here 2008, as ed winston,

I wonder if naming the character Winston was a nod to Stan Winston the man responsible for the special effects in the Terminator movies.

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Wednesday, 2013 May 08, 23:56 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

the cast of `terminator 2`- where are they now. 1. EDWARD FURLONG, JOHN CONNOR, our `detroit rock city`and `american history x`homeboy was arrested at his los angeles home in january after the sheriffs office responded to a `boyfriend/girlfriend disturbance`- the second time in three months, he was sentenced to six months in prison for violating his probation, dating back to november 2010. 2, LINDA HAMILTON, SARAH CONNOR, in march linda hamilton made a guest appearance on showtimes `lost girl`but otherwise is chilling hard. the golden globe-nominated actress sold her five-bedroom, four-bath malibu villa for close to 5, million dollars and continues to revel in treasure baths from her 50, million dollars divorce settlement to director james cameron in 1999, they were married for 17 months. 3, ROBERT PATRICK, T-1000, we all know and love robert patrick for his `90s bad boy roles and macho `die hard 2`one-liner `a sitting duck`, but, in later years, would be seen in a more cowered disposition on screen- e.g. in season two, episode six of `the sopranos`, when tony gives him a beatdown. lately patrick is in 2013 `gangster squad`, his role is officer max kennard.

Date: Thursday, 2013 May 09, 00:37 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

the cast of `terminator 2`- where are they now. 4, JOE MORTON, MILES DYSON, ok, so remember that scene where miles dyson was hyperventilating from a gunshot wound inside cyberdyne systems corporation me too, and i cant believe this 15-minute loop of joe mortons melodramatic breathing hasnt gone viral, moton, famous for his `brother from another planet`breakout role in 1984, continues to work steadily in television and recently gave a lecture at fordham university on `performing blackness in space and time`. 5, DANNY COOKSEY, TIM, you might remember john connors rat-tailed ranga as the third adopted child on later seasons of `diff`rent strokes`as well as bobby budnick from nickelodeons `salute your shorts`these days the 37-year-old busts out voiceover work for `pound puppies`and disney. his wife is also really hot. 6, DON AND DAN STANTON, LEWIS THE GUARD, identical twins don and dan stanton have also been seen in `good morning, vietnam`and `gremlins 2, the new batch. `unfortunately, according to either dans or dons imdb pages, the brothers havent surfaced in a film since 2006. no presence on twitter, either. fwiw, theres a pretty cool `gremlins 2 `gif on their outdated website. 7, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, T101, aside from running the state of california for seven years, starring in a couple dozen forgettable movies and having an illegitimate child with his housekeeper, the most interesting ahnuld-related thing or, at least, most recent, that has happened since `t2`is probably comic will sassos vine compilation of arnold schwarzenegger driving.  - forgot to say this is part 2 of the above,

Date: Friday, 2013 May 17, 11:34 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

happy birthday to leven rambin 23, today may 17th 1990, as we all know her for her TSCC role, as riley dawson, have a great birthday leven,

Date: Friday, 2013 May 17, 12:07 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

Quote (robbo)
happy birthday to leven rambin 23, today may 17th 1990, as we all know her for her TSCC role, as riley dawson, have a great birthday leven,

Happy Birthday Leven!

Don't forget to check the amazing photos of her posted in this forum recently: 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012

Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012

Date: Friday, 2013 May 17, 23:58 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

wow just checked out the amazing pictures of the birthday girl,  leven rambin she looks really good in that white dress, not sure but does look as tho she has lost a little bit of weight, compaired to her riley dawson days in TSCC, might be wrong but correct me if i am, but yeah she looks absolutely beautiful and stunning, cant believe how beautiful leven is, great photos,

Date: Wednesday, 2013 May 22, 09:02 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

In case you missed this article, 'Women in Science Fiction Week: Is 'Terminator’s Sarah Connor an Allegory for Single Mothers?', published on July 30, 2012 at Bitch flicks

Along with Ellen Ripley, Sarah helped pave the way for strong female characters. In Terminator, Sarah (Linda Hamilton) is a friendly college student and food server, lacking confidence, who “can’t even balance [her]checkbook.” Targeted by cyborg assassins sent from the future to kill her son, the future resistance leader fighting against domineering machines, she is thrust into a hellish nightmare fighting for her life. The Sarah (Linda Hamilton) of Terminator 2: Judgment Day transforms into a badass goddess. With her sculpted muscles doing pull-ups and firing guns, she’s a ferocious warrior filled with rage (something women are rarely allowed to exhibit) yet haunted and struggling with mental stability. In the cancelled-way-too-early fantastic TV series Sarah Connor Chronicles, we witness Sarah (Lena Headey) as a brave single mother, passionate, smart, angry and flawed, doing everything she can to not only survive but thrive.

As kickass as she is, Sarah possesses no other identity beyond motherhood. She exists solely to protect her John from assassination or humanity will be wiped out. Every decision, every choice she makes, is to protect her son. In Sarah Connor Chronicles, Cameron tells Sarah that “Without John, your life has no purpose.” Sarah tells her ex-fiancé that she’s not trying to change her fate but change John’s. Even before she becomes a mother in Terminator, her identity is tied to her uterus and her capacity for motherhood.

Read full article at Bitch flicks

Date: Monday, 2013 May 27, 11:03 GMT | Message # 14

Friends

remember richard schiff, 58, today may27 1955, played the part of charles fischer/paul stewart in terminator the sarah connor chronicles 2.09 complications 2008,

richard schiff in terminator the sarah connor chronicles

Date: Monday, 2013 May 27, 15:12 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Richard Schiff also played the Secretary of Prisons, Patrick Portman in several episodes of The Cape.

The Cape (ep7-10)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
Page 1 of 912389»
Search: