menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
chrisdvanne_ Post # 121 | Tuesday, 09 Jun 2015 - 06:47
Group: Administrators
Ref "123
Thanks for the useful information Russell!

I recently asked a simple question on Twitter and Facebook and was a little surprised by the great response it triggered.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 122 | Saturday, 24 Oct 2015 - 10:58
Brian Austin Green signed a six-year contract for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, really?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 123 | Tuesday, 17 Nov 2015 - 18:43
TSCC Season 3 - Terminator Exodys

This is a fan made trailer for how I would like the Terminator series to go in the sixth Terminator movie, or by a miracle a third season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Ideal Cast:
Thomas Dekker - John Connor
Summer Glau - Cameron Phillips / Allison Young
Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Guardian "Pops"
Emilia Clarke - Sarah Connor
Jai Courtney - Kyle Reese
Garret Dillahunt - John Henry
Shirley Manson - Catherine Weaver
Brian Austin Green - Derek Reese

Terminator Exodys Wallpaper

robbo Post # 124 | Wednesday, 18 Nov 2015 - 03:29
Group: Friends
# 126 Awesome trailer! "We live to dream, but I'm sure where not the only ones. 
I hope someday they'll join us. And the team will become and live as one."

KevinInEngland Post # 125 | Wednesday, 18 May 2016 - 16:19
# 126 That looks very good.  "Will you join us" said to Emilia Clarke was a good touch.

I don't suppose Josh Friedman will ever been involved in a new series.  According to my search, it's his 48th birthday today, although he denied it on twitter last year.  Everybody has a birthday.
Is his middle name Lou?

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 18 May 2016, 16:25

chrisdvanne_ Post # 126 | Wednesday, 28 Sep 2016 - 22:16
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Zoic Studios).
T-888 Terminator Skull (Hero model) 
Modeled from scratch in Modo (which was also used to create the displacement and normal maps). The final polygonal skull has 49280 faces. It was being used in Lightwave as a SubD model. The skull is modeled based on a design update of the T-800 designs from the movies.

T-888 Terminator Skull (Hero model)T-888 Terminator Skull (Hero model)T-888 Terminator Skull (Hero model)

Source: Jonathan Feldman

KevinInEngland Post # 127 | Thursday, 29 Sep 2016 - 11:20
# 129 It's a lovely shiny model.
I'm interested in the 3 chip ports.  Obviously the one nearest the front is the one that features in the films and series.
I guess the other 2 are important for all the other processes not associated with AI, such as movement, and endo-flesh maintenance.
Nice quality pictures Chris - they enlarge nicely.

KevinInEngland Post # 128 | Thursday, 29 Sep 2016 - 19:16
Having seen a picture of the lighthouse in episode 2_20 To The Lighthouse of TSCC, I was able to locate it.  Firstly, here is a picture taken from the series:

Here is the google maps link
https://www.google.co.uk/maps....!8i2040
You will see that it is at Point Vicente, CA, and the small building to the left of the lighthouse is the one featured in the top picture.
We shouldn't take this picture as the full picture, as I don't think there was a jetty where Charley moored his boat.
I appreciate that Cameron (Summer Glau) did not appear in that particular episode but I'm sure she would be interested if she ever read this post.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 129 | Wednesday, 01 Mar 2017 - 15:40
My friend Wade is working on a 3D animated TSCC season 3 trailer and made a teaser.

This is just a video I'm working on while still working on Friday the 13th. I haven't finished it yet cause thinks are getting busy at school, so I thought I'd do this little trailer tease, cause those are popular now.

KevinInEngland Post # 130 | Wednesday, 01 Mar 2017 - 15:56
Oh wow.  The moment I saw that picture I thought, 'Ooh, the LMT has made a slight alteration to the Catherine Weaver morph.  Am I right, is that some other poor human that she's/it's sliced and diced?
That video was 'cool' and very well done.  It's good.
Do more.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 131 | Wednesday, 01 Mar 2017 - 16:26
Quote KevinInEngland ()
The moment I saw that picture I thought, 'Ooh, the LMT has made a slight alteration to the Catherine Weaver morph.  Am I right, is that some other poor human that she's/it's sliced and diced?

The 3D model at the end of the teaser is not Catherine Weaver but Cameron. For technical reasons, Wade didn't use the Summer Glau model I gave him and used another model instead (with reddish hair). But weaver, Savannah, John Henry and John Connor will be in the final trailer :-)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 132 | Wednesday, 28 Jun 2017 - 20:14
Still sad that TSCC got cancelled? Watch this fan made TSCC season 3 trailer!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 133 | Tuesday, 24 Oct 2017 - 15:27
Chinese fans made a 3D animated #TSCC season 3 trailer (and possibly more episodes). They could have used better 3D models for the characters but the animation is really good. I think it has potential. What do you think?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 134 | Wednesday, 08 Nov 2017 - 20:37
A group of fans is making a 3D animated Season 3 of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The first episode is now available.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 135 | Monday, 11 Dec 2017 - 18:54
Episode 2 of fan-made TSCC season 3 is out and it's fandom at its best!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search: