Juke Joint!
By robbo

Submit a News or Article
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

robbo on: Convention stories - MCM Belfast

chrisdvanne on: Images from Summer's final day at MCM Belfast

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Date: Wednesday, 2012 Oct 17, 20:48 GMT | Message # 91

Friends

feel the same way really. regarding the time that has gone by. since tscc got cancelled a few years back. but nevertheless we might have a guardian angel from up above. looking upon us praying that tscc gets relaunched. in some sort of form whether its a dvd movie. or a series on cable. like ye say all depends on the whistle and flute guys and girls. from the big warner brothers franchise. to get there fingers out and sort it out. and give the fans what they really want. tscc back, as for t5, getting started surely they cant approach arnold schwarzenegger. and linda hamilton. no offence but good lord there a bit long in the tooth now. for them roles now. time has moved on tscc is the future now. young actors and actresses like summer glau, thomas decker, lena headey, and all the others have got years ahead of them. tscc is the way forward. anyway thats my thoughts, smile

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Oct 17, 21:58 GMT | Message # 92

Writer

I agree. To go back to the beginning with the films to try to recapture that moment we had with the original cast is a waste of time, film and money. WE already have a young John Connor and a young Sarah Connor and an awesome terminator being played by summer Glau! What's the problem with WB and ME coming together and giving the world more terminator and more TSCC? Too many good ideas are lost when people hesitate. Here is an excellent opportunity to give us both some of the action and excitement of a terminator film and the awesome story telling and characters from TSCC. It's easy enough to explain the separate timelines of T3-T4 and TSCC. I did in Reunion.

Put the program on cable, say three to five seasons with a ten to fourteen episode arc for each season. Cable will allow showing more of the violence of the future war, and the present day story can keep in with the style and telling of TSCC. Cooperation from Megan Ellison would allow WB to have more money for special effects for future based stories. Megan Ellison can begin earning money on her purchase and WB will be able to complete their story and be able to sit on a finished project that can continue to earn them money rather than one that is incomplete and only receives a trickle revenue at moment.

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Friday, 2012 Nov 02, 13:30 GMT | Message # 93

Site Admin

Quote (The1Russter)
Is it just me, or are there others who would love to see Summer Glau wearing Dorothy's dress?

A skilled Browncoat did it for you : The Firefly crew goes Halloween

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2012 Nov 05, 23:23 GMT | Message # 94

Writer

Yesterday, two of us exchanged some tweets with James Middleton.
Sadly, it looks like a continuation of any kind for TSCC is no longer possible due to legal problems.

You were cancelled before your time, but Oh! what a run you h... on Twitpic

Date: Monday, 2012 Nov 05, 23:54 GMT | Message # 95

Friends

Yeah, it's was good getting a response from him, Himself than just speculating. Don't worry it will return one day. Just like star Wars has done, with it's reboot in films and the animated series.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Nov 06, 01:37 GMT | Message # 96

Friends

just been reading the tweets involved with james middleton, that is really, really, sad to hear i was always holding on, by the skin of my teeth regarding TSCC making a comeback, in a certain degree. but i had a gut feeling that it was over, the years have just gone by without a inkling of any real positive feedback from the suits. it feels like doomsday, the greatest show to ever have graced our screens, was without a shadow of doubt TSCC. the way they treat the fans is dismal, its so easy for them just to pull the plug on a show, that is part of your life something that you really enjoy, week in and week out, just to disappear into thin air. so sad sorry for moaning. sad

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Nov 06, 02:25 GMT | Message # 97

Writer

I knew in my gut that when Pacificor sued Halcyon, forcing them into bankruptcy, that the chances for TSCC's return was greatly diminished. WB had a contract with Halcyon to produce TSCC. With the situation as it was, WB couldn't and wouldn't do anything lest they be stuck holding onto a bunch of stuff they couldn't use. After Pacificor wrangled in a backroom deal, cutting out legitimate production companies, to get hold of Terminator during the court proceedings, I saw the writing on the wall, but held onto hope. Pacificor eventually found a producer to make the next two films in McG's new trilogy. I cringe at the idea. What was really dirty about the whole thing, Pacificor levied its lawsuit for repayment of its loan to Halcyon, just as Halcyon began receiving proceeds from TS, and considering Pacificor had a man on the board of Halcyon, they knew this. They saw Terminator as a way to make more money and use this lawsuit to gain control of the franchise. I hope they all rot in hell.

I am done with all future films made for Terminator. I will not give them the satisfaction of earning a single penny from my interest in terminator. My terminator history is T1, T2, TSCC, followed by Reunion. T3 was too much of a parody of T2 until the final 30 to 40 minutes where we finally got something original. I could have lived with its farcical elements if T4 was strong, but it wasn't. In a paperback it holds up fairly well as a story, but the film had so many plot-holes I cringe. I can't even watch it anymore. That's the future of Terminator films. Stories lacking originality and quality, and having characters not worth caring about.

I'm so disappointed, angry, and just frankly pissed off over the whole mismanagement of the entire franchise.

I think we can consider ourselves fairly damn lucky to have gotten those 31 beautiful episodes of TSCC. They knew how to tell a story, even if they did screw up continuity. At least they had a focus, a vision for Terminator that no one has had since James Cameron gave up control of the franchise. Everyone else has been amateurs. I will still hold on hope. The old soldier still standing at his post until the last trumpet is sounded. I will keep writing and maybe, just maybe, someday, someone will finally have the gumption and do something to bring back TSCC. By that time I should have almost ten seasons worth of material for them to use, God Willing.

Message edited by The1Russter - Tuesday, 2012 Nov 06, 02:27

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Nov 07, 03:49 GMT | Message # 98

Friends

i think you have hit it on the nail. ive had enough with future terminator films, especially when they keep on mentioning arnie coming back, absolute rubbish. they could have had a really good franchise with TSCC, could have stretched it to many more seasons, with young and upcoming actors, and actresses, that had great potential to be seen at there best, we were lucky to get those outstanding 31, episodes pure magic on our screens. so angry that they had a really good show in the palm of there hands. just to wipe it off. but ye right there still could be a light at the end of the tunnel. we might get somebody with a brain to realise how good this show was, ps keep up the good work with your writing, its brilliant material. they might sit up and listen for once in there lives. we wish, smile

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 27, 10:01 GMT | Message # 99

Site Admin

Chatted with a cool guy who was an extra on TSCC; he had only compliments for Summer's behaviour on set :

I was on the set of Sarah Connor. Summer came to to the few of us and hung, talk. She was more down to earth than her stand in.
I just posted a few pics. We where told not to ask the stars for photos
I wish I had a bigger role or more to offer.

Thanks for the great pics John, it's good to know you have such fond memories of playing in the show, just like we have ones from watching it:

Soldiers in Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 27, 19:08 GMT | Message # 100

Writer

Thanks John for sharing some memories and photographs of your time on the set of TSCC. You've confirmed what we've all come to know of Summer Glau.

Hey Chris, do you think it would be okay to share his comments and photos on the Sarah Connor Fans wiki?

------

On the topic of, "Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?"

There is a new campaign to try to bring back TSCC. Annapurna's final deal with Pacificor includes TV Projects. We've begun a campaign to let Warner Brothers, the holder of TSCC property, that the fans are still interested and that we'd like them to contact Annapurna about making more TSCC.

We don't know if either party is interested, but unless the fans make enough noise, they won't even know we are here.

I've commented on our campaign here: http://summer-glau.com/forum/16-490-3

but more information can be found here: http://www.sarahconnorfans.com/thread/5041367/5th+Anniversary+of+TSCC!

Being realistic, I know the odds aren't good at getting TSCC back on TV, but I'd rather use a few minutes of my time each week to write an email or send a tweet to the people who could possibly bring TSCC back, now that we have a chance, than to use that same time bemoaning the loss of a favorite show.

More information will be coming on what TSCC fans can do as the campaign grows.

Message edited by The1Russter - Thursday, 2012 Dec 27, 19:12

Date: Friday, 2012 Dec 28, 00:35 GMT | Message # 101

Site Admin

(The1Russter)
Hey Chris, do you think it would be okay to share his comments and photos on the Sarah Connor Fans wiki?

Go ahead!

Date: Friday, 2012 Dec 28, 01:05 GMT | Message # 102

Friends

really cool shots of john halfacre, must have been awesome being an extra on TSCC. must have had some great moments on the set. and especially meeting summer glau, the guy must be missing it i bet he was really chuffed playing a part of TSCC. the greatest show ever to grace our screens. nice one john great stuff, smile

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jan 15, 22:17 GMT | Message # 103

Site Admin

Our member Hicks made a photomanipulation featuring Thomas Dekker dressed in a Resistance uniform for his Aliens stuff, hence the Pulse Rifle instead of a Plasma Rifle.
That said, if Terminator got a third season, Thomas Dekker would probably have worn something like this.

Thomas Dekker dressed in a Resistance uniform - TSCC

Date: Thursday, 2013 Feb 07, 22:21 GMT | Message # 104

Site Admin

In this early article about TSCC, published on July 2007 during Comic Con 2007 (more than 5 months before the premiere on FOX) the cast and creators talk about what's to come and the series debuts.

Here are a few excerpts:

While the audience seemed to love the entire pilot - which had a special extended cut made just for the convention - it was obviously Summer Glau who was the biggest draw for many. As the pilot screened, Glau garnered applause not just from her first appearance, but from several other crowd-pleasing moments that followed in the Terminator spinoff series, in which she plays a protective Terminator sent to help John and Sarah Connor.

Answering another question from the same audience member about how much she was influenced by a certain famous bodybuilder turned movie star turned California governor, she deadpanned "I definitely patterned my performance after Arnold." As for where she'd like her character to go, she said "I want to fall in love!" and Dekker began pointing at himself.

Read the complete interview at IGN

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 19, 12:08 GMT | Message # 105

Site Admin

Wondercon 2009 Interview with Shirley Manson

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Search: