The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

River Tam Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

New comments

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Admirator on: This photo of Summer with her baby daughter Milena by Joan Allen is beyond adorable

chrisdvanne on: This photo of Summer with her baby daughter Milena by Joan Allen is beyond adorable

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Date: Wednesday, 2011 Jun 29, 14:37 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

Does Dreams count as information? XD
This Night i've watched Games of Thrones, since i alredy loved the books and also some of my favourite actor were there....and...

"i dreamth of Lena...she was my teacher, in a school of girls, were me and one friend of mine [imagined friend, i dont know him] were the only two boys. camerade. She was teaching to us some stuff about how tio build a dream XD and when i've asked her if she will come back to TSCC when my Society will propose her [yes i work also in the dreams!] she sayd -no, since i'm very busy with some other works, and people have criticized me too much for that role. I was best loved for the film 300- Thenm i've started to praise her work and convince her to come back, since after the Games of Throne experience she must know better...GoT is going to be a long shot, but is alwais TV. She has been on Cineba and is come back to TV since nobudy has call her for other films, so why not TSCC, witch have a solid fan-base? Then Lena, not veryu happly, was approaced by Cameron [not Summer...really Cameron] who give to her the copy of the brochure with the 3rd and 4rt season of TSCC, Lena read it, open eyes wide and looking at me sayd - this is not from Josh Friedman!but but...- and i replied -Friedman has sign a 3 years contract with some opther company, he will not come back in time...we must done this before 2018.- she Agreed, glance another time at the script, and nodded. Ok we will come back.
Cameron look at me and sayd "mission Accomplished, what i can do with you now?-
-Come, we go dinner-"
And i wake up with a big smile on my face... XD

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Jun 29, 14:47 GMT | Message # 32

Site Admin

As i always say, i have no imagination and a tendency to darken things; this is why it's important for the wiki to have people with a vivid imagination and a different vision than mine.

And sometimes i like to be proven wrong, makes me feel human biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Jun 29, 15:00 GMT | Message # 33

Friends

I'm using "the power of my brain" as River teach to me, to gather back all the Cast, but i'm sure i will have to use also the power of my purses to produce the sequel XD
Lena to me isnt a big problem. Depend on how Josh intended to go over...is the "Sarah" Connor Chronicles...but if Lena wont come back, we alredy have a plot to save the things:ù

-John is in the future. Sarah in the present. We know sara died from cancer...or it is all a lie? She during the time have been catched and recognized alredy to much. Is time for her to hide again. Skynet know her face..but what if she get a little plastic? She change face, faked her dead, like Cromartie, and all the world think she is dead...also the people seeing the shows...and a woman acting strange, pop up from nowhere, contacting Ellison or chasing him, and fighting back Skynet.-
So if really Lena wont come back, we can use the same trick used by Cromartie, and have back a Sarah for the show. Nobudy is irreplaceable in that show. Just Jhon Connor and Cameron cant be changed. Since we love they the way they are.
Cameron is the simplier to change [new body for a terminetor chip] but you cannot change Alison Young. And you cannot choose to not cast Summer...or the world will end due to her fans spraying hydrogen bombs on the productioon headquarters XD

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Jun 29, 20:26 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

Quote (KrelleK)
Summer was also supposed to have been at the StarFury/T3-Con in UK this last weekend(I was there hoping for my first Summer Glau meeting)but apparently she had to cancel, some thought she might have landed a pilot, that they should begin to work in this weekend, so I would just like to hear if any of you have heard anything, and if not, then perhaps what new shows that are shooting pilots rigt now.

I know i said i would not try to guess what's Summer new gig; but what i reveal exclusively on the wiki is not speculation, it's an non official info. It could be very well be wrong eventually but it could be also the truth.
Discover for which new tv show Summer was filming this week in Toronto on the "Summer"s new secret project" thread.

Date: Saturday, 2011 Jul 02, 12:08 GMT | Message # 35

Site Admin

Richard T.Jones has landed on the Governor's office of Hawaii Five-0 (like before him another Terminator fanchise alumn in California)

The recurring character (still awaiting a name) will be more conservative than previous Governor and keep a tighter leash on McGarrett and his team. He'll be "cleaning up a lot of the mess left by the previous administration."

Good news! Jones was great on TSCC and i'm sure he will be great in H5-0.

Source : Hawaii Five-0 Casts New Governor at TV Guide.

Date: Sunday, 2011 Jul 03, 20:59 GMT | Message # 36

Site Admin

In an article from buddytv reporting Jones's new job, the writer notice that Summer Glau has not landed on a new show. Sad but true. His comment is nice though this is why i reproduce it here :

Sadly, that leaves Summer Glau as the least successful member of the original Sarah Connor Chronicles cast. Despite a huge fanbase, her big follow-up series, The Cape, was a big failure and did not last six seasons and a movie, as Community's Abed predicted.

Maybe Hawaii Five-0 could add Glau as the super sexy head of the new governor's security detail. After all, given what happened to the last governor, he's going to need some serious protection.

Source : 'Terminator' Star to Take Office on 'Hawaii Five-0' at buddytv.

Date: Sunday, 2011 Jul 03, 23:31 GMT | Message # 37

Friends

Quote (michelangelo)
In an article from buddytv reporting Jones's new job, the writer notice that Summer Glau has not landed on a new show. Sad but true. His comment is nice though this is why i reproduce it here : QuoteSadly, that leaves Summer Glau as the least successful member of the original Sarah Connor Chronicles cast. Despite a huge fanbase, her big follow-up series, The Cape, was a big failure and did not last six seasons and a movie, as Community's Abed predicted. Maybe Hawaii Five-0 could add Glau as the super sexy head of the new governor's security detail. After all, given what happened to the last governor, he's going to need some serious protection. Source : 'Terminator' Star to Take Office on 'Hawaii Five-0' at buddytv.

Has Thomas landed a new show or something, or is this guy trolling softly?

Date: Sunday, 2011 Jul 03, 23:36 GMT | Message # 38

Site Admin

I sincerely think he doesn't want to sound mean, just humoristic.

Thomas will be in "Secret Circle", new CW show made by the same who did The Vampire Diaries. Sorcerers instead of vampires. Succes guaranteed.

Thomas Dekker Joins “Secret Circle” Pilot

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 2011 Jul 03, 23:38

Date: Sunday, 2011 Jul 03, 23:42 GMT | Message # 39

Friends

Quote (michelangelo)
I sincerely think he doesn't want to sound mean, just humoristic.

As I said in the chatroom that sentence is not very funny in my opinion. Maybe I'm just missing the point...

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Date: Sunday, 2011 Jul 03, 23:49 GMT | Message # 40

Site Admin

Mocking or not, he is right sad
I don't go on a crusade when i know there is nothing i can do.

The only thing we can do is support Summer when the time will come; as said Blazius, the sooner the better.

Date: Monday, 2011 Jul 04, 00:09 GMT | Message # 41

Friends

Quote (michelangelo)
I sincerely think he doesn't want to sound mean, just humoristic. Thomas will be in "Secret Circle", new CW show made by the same who did The Vampire Diaries. Sorcerers instead of vampires. Succes guaranteed. Thomas Dekker Joins “Secret Circle” Pilot

But that is just a pilot. Summer has been on 4 shows iirc since TSCC.

I do not see how she merits 'least successful'.

And for him to even mention her and use that sentence in an article barely related to her sounds like the guy is being an asshole on purpose, while leading with the word 'Sadly' to give himself free license to mock her... and I guess, in the writer's eyes, not sound like a dick.

Date: Monday, 2011 Jul 04, 00:11 GMT | Message # 42

Friends

Quote (Devo)
And for him to even mention her and use that sentence in an article barely related to her sounds like the guy is being an asshole on purpose, while leading with the word 'Sadly' to give himself free license to mock her... and I guess, in the writer's eyes, not sound like a dick.

Exactly my thoughts!

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Date: Monday, 2011 Jul 04, 00:17 GMT | Message # 43

Site Admin

"least lucky" would have been better indeed.

Thomas has played in at least 2 films released in theaters, one other will very soon.
"Secret Circle is not just a pilot; it has been picked up and they start shooting the upcoming episodes next week. Premiere this Fall.

Date: Monday, 2011 Jul 04, 00:30 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

Quote (michelangelo)
"least lucky" would have been better indeed. Thomas has played in at least 2 films released in theaters, one other will very soon. "Secret Circle is not just a pilot; it has been picked up and they start shooting the upcoming episodes next week. Premiere this Fall.

He's also a man. Much easier to get better roles in Hollywood. I don't know why the author decided to compare/pit the actors against each other anyway... I don't really like it.

And Shirley was a main member of the cast. I mean WTF? Did he intentionally want to make people feel bad?

Date: Monday, 2011 Jul 04, 00:44 GMT | Message # 45

Site Admin

I got a serious clash with a member of another forum a few weeks ago because he said exactly the same thing as this guy. Not sure it helps the cause though.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Search: