To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 9«123489»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Date: Thursday, 2011 Jun 02, 15:40 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

There is little we know about what would have been TSCC season 3; on an interview to assignmentx, Garret Dillahunt (John Henry) gives us a few indications :
http://www.assignmentx.com/2011....-part-2

Quote (assignmentx)
AX: Did you know where Season Three might have gone if there had been a Season Three?

DILLAHUNT: You know, it changes always so much, but the last I’d been told was that we were going into that future world, because remember, we’d gone through time at the end, and John Henry was loose and I would be a player for the resistance in the future, which I was really looking forward to.

AX: So you were going to come down on the side of humans?

DILLAHUNT: I believe so, yes. In fact, Shirley’s character as well turned out to be for the good.

AX: It was left a little unclear where your two characters were in the future …

DILLAHUNT: Yes, that’s what would have been answered and that’s what they hoped for, because I think also Derek [Brian Austin Greene] could have been there. He’d been killed in one of the episodes.

So John Henry was loose because he had Cameron's chip; where are Cameron's data (not body) is not clear to me. Apparently John Henry along with Catherine Weaver would have be on the side of the resistance (not fighting outside then).
How much episodes would have been set in this future is not known but the common opinion is that it would have been less than the half season.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 2011 Jun 02, 15:44

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 21:47 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

Hello everyone.
I'm optimist, we will get some good News in about some Months.
TSCC is actually the last hope to rise again a Frachise that in only some Months has dropped from 30.9 M$ value to a slim 20M$.
I'm aware someone is still around doing some questions, checking some ratings...and i'm pretty confident we will see again our Beloved Summer Glau in some other cool scenes.
I seryously doubt that WB and Fox [ore Pacificor for as i can know] will refuse a 15-30M$ offer to make a 3rd AND 4rt season of TSCC.
We will see before this Year end, if i was right ^^

[sorry for my poor English, i'm Italian]

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 21:58 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Buena Serra, TheSavior!

I hope you're right. I've been pessismistic these days but that's how i function. I contradict everyone, i rant and then i say "oops, i was wrong".
There is one concrete element in favor of a TSCC continuation : the good DVD and Bluray sells. That only says that a continuation on Direct-to-DVD movie would be profitable.

Of course i you have any further elements i would be glad to hear them on this wiki.

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 22:20 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

i will be glad to share them but i dont whant to make too much noise with my "secret information". As i stated, someone i'm very confident with, is interested in TSCC. Maibe it will take some months...ya know..lawyer and business consultant...long time...but definetly he..we...have a good plan. But as all the good plan... Keep a low profile, quietly get closer, do so that no one realizes what you're doing until you're not ready to strike. Thank you, Master.
Is there on this Forum a chat or something like that? ^^

Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 22:28 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

Quote (TheSavior)
Is there on this Forum a chat or something like that? ^^

This site already has a News page and a forum where anyone can discuss exchange informations; it's not made made to be private. I you really want to say something "in private" to Fermi or to me you can always send a Private Message by clicking the username (above the avatar) to open the profile page and then click the "Send PM" link on the right of the page.

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 22:36 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

naaaa sint that my point. i just ask abot the chat becouse i alwais am chatting with actor, or actress and so many people that i found usefoul to chat in just one single window ehheeh XD
Of course if i need i will use PM but right now i'm forbaid [forbait? argh sorry my english sucks XD] to talk too much. i will lose my work if i do it heheh ^^''
Just, stir some hope. We have plenty of time to take back our 2 preferred series. is just a matter of time, money, and a little advertising when time come.
My boss simply whant to be sure to have all set in (law in Italy and USA) befor starting his move to bring back those shows. ona at time. first TSCC. If the plan goes well, then we will try with Firefly.
The Cape, sad to say, is beyond help.
We are Business but also Glau Fans...we are waiting some answer also from here by twitter, hoping she will not just follow me on Twitter, but also answer my questions.

Cameron

Me

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 22:45 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

Come back when you have something new and you'll be wellcome; until then may i tell you and your investors that Pacificor sold the Terminator Rights to Megan Ellison via Auction and that Summer Glau is not on twitter, don't waste your time.
Good luck convincing Lena Headey and Josh Friedman to participate to the project!

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 22:47

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 22:49 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

Well i know Pacificor sell Annapurna Pictures the rights to make hte Terminator 5 (2012 they will call it) and 6, but Fox and Warner Bros still owe the right on TSCC. Sad but true. about she's not on twitter...i just can know it, but seems the account witch Summer Glau use to talk with Jewel is the real one. They recently go on dinner togheter...so unless also Jewel is a Fake, my contact is the right on.

Cameron

Me

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 23:01 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

I will answer you so that every wiki member and lurker aknowledge this once and for all : Summer is not on Twitter. Jewell Staite tries to make her own promotion by mentioning Summer's name on twitter, that's all.

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 23:14 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

i said too much. my chief alredy upset. so i will better dont say nothing -.-''

Cameron

Me

Message edited by TheSavior - Tuesday, 2011 Jun 07, 05:08

Date: Monday, 2011 Jun 06, 23:35 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

same. glad here one can edit his message -.- sorry for the noise

Cameron

Me

Message edited by TheSavior - Tuesday, 2011 Jun 07, 05:09

Date: Tuesday, 2011 Jun 28, 22:32 GMT | Message # 27

Friends

I am not sure, but at the Starfury/T3-con in the weekend we have just gotten out of, Thomas was asked about the possibilities of TtSCC-continuation, and there was still some hope/work being done, by BAG, Middleton, and a third person I think, but TD did not really know anything specefic, more than BAG and the 2 was tumbling with it.

Summer was also supposed to have been at the StarFury/T3-Con in UK this last weekend(I was there hoping for my first Summer Glau meeting)but apparently she had to cancel, some thought she might have landed a pilot, that they should begin to work in this weekend, so I would just like to hear if any of you have heard anything, and if not, then perhaps what new shows that are shooting pilots rigt now.

Date: Tuesday, 2011 Jun 28, 22:47 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

Thanks for reporting about Starfury T3 Krellek!
Alas, there is nothing new in what Thomas said about a possible continuation of TSCC. More, Thomas said all the actors would be glad to come back but this is him beeing too enthousiatic as always. There is no way Lena Headey is coming back to the show; she hinted that in all the interviews she made after TSCC was cancelled.

In the past, i have played the funny little game consisting in guessing what would be Summer's new job but now that she is really working on something new, i won't do it. We don't know if her new gig is a pilot or an existing serie or anything else. We know she is filming in Toronto this week and we also know which tv show are filming at the same time but guessing is useless; we will know whe the time is right.
Be patient.

Edit : it was confirmed it's a tv show.

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 2011 Jun 29, 09:55

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Jun 29, 14:08 GMT | Message # 29

Friends

Quote (michelangelo)
Thanks for reporting about Starfury T3 Krellek!
Alas, there is nothing new in what Thomas said about a possible continuation of TSCC. More, Thomas said all the actors would be glad to come back but this is him beeing too enthousiatic as always. There is no way Lena Headey is coming back to the show; she hinted that in all the interviews she made after TSCC was cancelled.

In the past, i have played the funny little game consisting in guessing what would be Summer's new job but now that she is really working on something new, i won't do it. We don't know if her new gig is a pilot or an existing serie or anything else. We know she is filming in Toronto this week and we also know which tv show are filming at the same time but guessing is useless; we will know whe the time is right.
Be patient.

Edit : it was confirmed it's a tv show.

thanks biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Jun 29, 14:35 GMT | Message # 30

Site Admin

I know from someone who worked with Summer Glau in Toronto that it's a tv show, not a movie or something else.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Do you think we will get a TSCC continuation?
Page 2 of 9«123489»
Search: