MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comic Con Honolulu 2016 (Hoku Kon)
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By Gareth89

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

Ronin on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: Short interview with MYM BUZZ

chrisdvanne on: New fanmail address

sschil2101 on: New fanmail address

Kevin on: New fanmail address

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

chrisdvanne on: Jeff 1000 set photos by Meredith Carlson

KevinInEngland on: Summer and her rescued dog Stanley by Joan Allen

New videos

00:47:41

00:05:50

00:05:42

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 5 of 5«12345
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Site poll: What do you think about Jameron? (A thread to discuss site poll question.)
Site poll: What do you think about Jameron?
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 09, 19:37 GMT | Message # 61

Site Admin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jan 12, 11:48 GMT | Message # 62

Friends

But do you think, Fermi if you don't mind me asking that Cameron loved John, that everything she did was for John?

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jan 12, 17:27 GMT | Message # 63

Friends

Quote (terminatorpotter87)
But do you think, Fermi if you don't mind me asking that Cameron loved John, that everything she did was for John?

Yes, she loved him. She overrode the Skynet programming because she loved him. The creator of the show also confirmed this on the commentary. "it was the closest thing to the act love that she's felt." She's a robot who felt something so close to actual human love. She went against her own creator because of his boy she loved. It showed just what she's willingly to do to stay with John. That is something I personally find amazing. John is literally Cameron's entire world. And to John, Cameron means everything to him.

Btw, here's a few john/cameron gifs I created. I posted them in my thread too.

Message edited by kaotic - Saturday, 2013 Jan 12, 17:40

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jan 12, 20:33 GMT | Message # 64

Site Admin

Quote (terminatorpotter87)

No not everything she did was for John. She override the Skynet programming and is perhaps capable of human emotions, but I believe she also has a mysterious agenda on her own.

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jan 12, 21:47 GMT | Message # 65

Friends

Like I said, John was her entire world. She even said so in season one, but yes, she does things that doesn't completely involve John. That being said, he is her number one priority at all times. Eric for example, she was nice to him, but she would put a bullet in his brain if it meant saving John.

Message edited by kaotic - Saturday, 2013 Jan 12, 21:52

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jan 13, 00:53 GMT | Message # 66

Site Admin

Quote (Fermi)
No not everything she did was for John. She override the Skynet programming and is perhaps capable of human emotions, but I believe she also has a mysterious agenda on her own.

We know she has a secret agenda but we have no idea what it is; it should have been partially unveiled in season 3 or 4 probably. But i'm convinced this is related to the tightness of her relation with future John.
That Cameron has a secret agenda is not exclusive from her world revolving entirely around him.

Quote (kaotic)
she does things that doesn't completely involve John

Like what?

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jan 13, 01:22 GMT | Message # 67

Friends

That Cameron has a secret agenda is not exclusive from her world revolving entirely around him.

Yeah, no matter what her "secret agenda" is, it would revolve around John in some way. Josh Friedman said something once like: "What makes Cameron predictable is her devotion to John."

she does things that doesn't completely involve John

The only thing that comes to mind is going to the library.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 28, 03:00 GMT | Message # 68

Friends

Hey, I saw this video a while ago. I almost shed a tear when I watched it. It reminded me how much important part of TSCC Jameron was. I miss them and this awesome show! cry TSCC forever

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Date: Monday, 2013 Jun 10, 14:30 GMT | Message # 69

Site Admin

UK fan site Thomas Dekker Source is asking their readers who Thomas's has Best Romantic Chemistry with...

My vote goes to...

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiere in Los Angeles - January 09, 2008

Take the poll at TDS! (scroll down the page, the poll is on the left)

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jun 18, 22:51 GMT | Message # 70

Friends

Cameron P and John C FOREVER :-) could be a symbol for peace between man and machine :-)

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 03, 02:01 GMT | Message # 71

Friends

Quote (KrelleK)
Cameron P and John C FOREVER :-) could be a symbol for peace between man and machine :-)

Yeah, forever! biggrin

I really miss them. 

I figured I'd post this here just in case people haven't seen it. It's a extended/deleted scene from the original Born to Run script.

http://tsccfans.freeforums.org/extended-born-to-run-scene-t85.html

Message edited by kaotic - Wednesday, 2013 Jul 03, 02:01

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 03, 07:53 GMT | Message # 72

Site Admin

Quote (kaotic)
I figured I'd post this here just in case people haven't seen it. It's a extended/deleted scene from the original Born to Run script.

When you made the find, I posted it in another thread Theories about TSCC and Cameron's unsolved plots, but this threads suits perfectly of course; thank you for posting it here.

It confirms that Cameron is not a run-of-the-mill Terminator (not that this is new) and contributes to strenghten the relations between John and Cameron, without saying anything at the same time. But at least it would have given hope to all the Jameron fans who watched the show every week, waiting for a sign. Maybe that line was removed because Friedman wanted to preserve the suspense and keep the dramatic effect for the last scene, when John realised he needed Cameron so much that he had to jump into the future to get her chip back.

More generally speaking, it offers some interesting insight on the relations of future John and Cameron; it is totally in line with the fact that future John showed not enough "human" feelings, probably under the influence of the "robotic" Cameron, who didn't care about the human losses of the "Jimmy Carter". Derek underlined it too by aying that people in the Resistance "were waiting for him (John) to be human". What a better way for Cameron to repair that than spend 20 years with young John? Interestingly, the show itself would be equally about John's journey (this IS what TSCC is) and about Cameron's journey. Which lead me to repeat that the title of the show "The Sarah Connor chronicles" was misleading.

Iirc, this is what I said at the time: not including these two (or three if you include John's last answer) lines has Josh Friedman written all over it, because in his mind, "the less the tv watcher knows and tries to figure out by himself, the better". The problem is that this approach has bored the Terminator fans and led to confuse a lot of (non hard-core) TSCC fans. I have the feeling that more and more "old" TSCC fans agree with me.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Aug 25, 08:43 GMT | Message # 73

Site Admin

Distraction (Cameron/John), by lorrita12

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jan 05, 15:06 GMT | Message # 74

Site Admin

At the end of this video from the"Laid To rest" Los Angeles Premiere at Laemmle's Grande on April 18, 2009, Summer is like: "Hey, why am I not standing next to Thomas?". LOL

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Dec 22, 22:05 GMT | Message # 75

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Jameron promo video made by UK channel Virgin 1 for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, shown during valentines week.
TSCC "Week of Love" Virgin 1 Ad

Looks like Virgin 1 got it right back then :)
The song is fits in perfectly too.

don't bother they're here

Message edited by Jawe - Tuesday, 2015 Dec 22, 22:07

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » Site poll: What do you think about Jameron? (A thread to discuss site poll question.)
Page 5 of 5«12345
Search: