menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
robbo Post # 31 | Friday, 09 Jan 2015 - 01:11
Group: Friends
I liked Cameron Vs Cromatie (The Pilot) Great fight scenes loved it, what's it now 2015! For me I still say to this day it's the best pilot for a new show that I ever seen. And sets it up for an unbelievable season one.

Frank Post # 32 | Saturday, 24 Jan 2015 - 18:55
Group: Friends
I like all of them. But my favourite scenes are: vs Vick, vs Stark, vs Carter and vs T-888 played by Jeffrey Pierce (s02ep21).

Message edited by Frank - Sunday, 25 Jan 2015, 12:11

chrisdvanne_ Post # 33 | Thursday, 13 Aug 2015 - 17:20
Group: Administrators
Screen/Stage/Voice Actor and Martial Artist Ken Lally stunt doubled guest star Brian Bloom in TSCC 1.04 Heavy Metal. He posted the following comment on Twitter.

Stunt doubled Brian Bloom in this fight with Summer Glau. Shotgunned in the face + run over by that truck!#actorslife

Cameron (Summer Glau) battles a terminator (guest star Brian Bloom) in the TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES episode 'Heavy Metal'.

Watch more HQ Production stills & Behind the Scene pictures in the gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Admirator Post # 34 | Thursday, 31 Mar 2016 - 08:44
Group: Moderators
Whoops, I came here by mistake, but Cameron vs Rosie scene was my favorite too. I like all her easy wins, without needing to reboot smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Message edited by GreekPiece - Thursday, 31 Mar 2016, 09:24

chrisdvanne_ Post # 35 | Thursday, 31 Mar 2016 - 11:02
Ref #34

You will be pleased to know I have asked a guest blogger to write a commentary article on the Cameron vs Rosie scene from the DVD special features smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 36 | Thursday, 23 Mar 2017 - 15:19
This lil' video featuring the pissed off liquid Terminator that looks a lot like the singer from Garbage comes dangerously close to 1 Million views on YouTube.

EDIT: it seems Shirley Manson herself liked this video because I received the following tweet from the official Garbage Twitter account.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: