menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
Blazius Post # 31 | Thursday, 06 Oct 2011 - 19:42
Group: Friends
Its a pity Cameron didn't wear this outfit more often. I like it very much. We rarely see Summer in red, purple or pink but I think it makes her more beautiful.

TSCC season 1

TSCC season 1

Although this particular outfit may be a bit too girly for Summer herself( but there are a lot of woman in her age who would like to appear and dress like a teenager so Summer is very lucky)

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 32 | Thursday, 06 Oct 2011 - 23:47
Group: Administrators
Whereas Sarah had pretty much always the same clothes and colors, it seems TSCC's writers took more liberty with Cameron's clothes. We saw Cameron in a variety of clothing.

I appreciated every clothing she wear, the girly ones (she was supposed to be a normal teenager after all, especially when she was at school), the casual dark battledress-like she shared with Sarah or the leather jackets and boots..

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Blazius Post # 33 | Friday, 07 Oct 2011 - 01:42
Group: Friends
I just highlighted this outfit because she wore it only for the last five minutes of Gnothi Seauton and I think its pretty(maybe if there were more episodes) .

Camerons wardrobe was quite spectacular indeed. Frankly the writers could freely experiment with the clothes if it went for Summer.

Everything looks good on a perfect body biggrin !

And I never forget that she fooled me with the girly outfits into believing her an actual teenager.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 34 | Friday, 07 Oct 2011 - 14:42
The leather jacket Cameron used to wear in TSCC season 2 episodes 15 'Desert Cantos' and 21 'Adam Raised a Cain'

Screencaps from TSCC s02ep15 :

Click on image for bigger size
Summer Glau Jacket TSCC Summer Glau Jacket TSCC
Summer Glau Jacket TSCC Summer Glau Jacket TSCC

At the time, the jacket could be purchased at Danier WOMEN / jackets & blazers, but you can find similar models in this year collection.

I found a picture of the model worn by Summer Glau (in taupe color in this case); the jackets are the same judging by the zipper angle, the re-enforced elbow and the zipper pulls. Besides the taupe color, Cameron's jacket has tassels added to the zippers and her shoulder seems slightly pleated.

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 07 Oct 2011, 14:49

chrisdvanne_ Post # 35 | Monday, 10 Oct 2011 - 20:43
The iconic purple leather jacket worn by Summer in TSCC season 1 episodes 3 and 8.

Brand : Rock & Republic Leather Jacket

chrisdvanne_ Post # 36 | Monday, 10 Sep 2012 - 08:58
where is @Technicolorbra when you need him to remind the world of Cameron's (bra) awesomeness?

Technicolor bra

As KortoloB mentioned, @Technicolorbra hasn't tweeted in a while; too bad!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 37 | Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012 - 13:07
There's been a lot of other source of inspiration for the famous Cameron torsoe in the TSCC promo but i wasn't aware of this one :

Cameron torsoe - TSCC Promo

The Puppeteer in Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell manga from 1991.

The Puppeteer in Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell manga from 1991

chrisdvanne_ Post # 38 | Monday, 28 Jan 2013 - 21:29
Ever wanted to know where Summer Glau's boots on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles come from?

Stills Season 2

Learn more in the Blogpost: Cameron boots on TSCC

chrisdvanne_ Post # 39 | Monday, 28 Jan 2013 - 21:35
New style for Cameron: jean jacket with the sleeves rolled up, in TSCC s02ep08 'Mr. Ferguson is ill today'.

Cameronwearing jean jacket with the sleeves rolled up in TSCC

She didn't wear it that long though, and i think jean jacket is not her style, it's not very badass at all. I see her in leather.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 40 | Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013 - 13:10
The lead singer of Gun's and Roses stole Cameron's iconic purple jacket smile

Here's the Terminator 2 promo video :

The1Russter Post # 41 | Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013 - 14:37
Group: Writer
Well, the color is definitely the same shade of purple, but the cut and style of both jackets are completely different.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanne_ Post # 42 | Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013 - 14:54
Quote (The1Russter)
Well, the color is definitely the same shade of purple, but the cut and style of both jackets are completely different.

Maybe but that they both have a purple jacket and that this song is a T2 promo is quite a coincidence.

The1Russter Post # 43 | Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013 - 15:03
Group: Writer
Oh shoot. I was going to edit my post but you've already replied. I was going to add that the purple jacket in the Guns-n-Roses video has a similar, though not identical, cut to the black leather jacket Cameron wore in season 2 as you described in Post 34 above.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanne_ Post # 44 | Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013 - 15:18
Quote (The1Russter)
Oh shoot. I was going to edit my post but you've already replied. I was going to add that the purple jacket in the Guns-n-Roses video has a similar, though not identical, cut to the black leather jacket Cameron wore in season 2 as you described in Post 34 above.

To this day, I'm still amazed by the emphasis that TSCC writers have put on this simple piece of clothes and the importance it had for a killing machine. That and many other things contributed to give of Cameron an unique vision; she was not just a cyborg, she was much more than that.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 45 | Thursday, 06 Mar 2014 - 00:03
Summer Glau's reprogrammed Terminator Cameron in the TV show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Chloe Moretz's vigilante Hit-Girl in the movie Kick-Ass have in common the fact that they are two of the most badass girls (well, technically a cyborg for one of them) in recent movie/tv show history. On the fashion front, Cameron and Hit-Girl's most iconic piece of clothing are without a doubt their purple leather jackets.

Read more in the Blog section: Kick Ass Girls Wear Purple Leather Jackets

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
Search: