To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 20, 13:24 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

We would like to wish everyone a very happy Halloween!! It is a time of year when we can all get a little crazy and enjoy the spooky side of life.

Check it regularly since you will find new graphics and surprising photos of your favorite celebrities. Of course everyone is invited to post their favorite Halloween pictures or videos.

Here's a sample of the graphics we made in previous years:

Summer Glau Halloween PartySummer Glau HalloweenSummer Glau HalloweenSummer Glau and the angry pumpkin

Happy Halloween devil

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 20, 13:47 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

The gates to Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights 2014, are now open! Welcome to your worst nightmare...

Watch below a few preview videos from the event.

Hopefully we will have HQ pictures from the celebrities on the red carpet at the opening night event, so stay tuned.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Sep 20, 13:51 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Happy HaRRoween with the cast of Arrow!

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Sep 30, 14:55 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Halloween calendar for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Halloween calendar for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Art by Kazzmaone

Date: Friday, 2014 Oct 10, 16:26 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Green witch's fingers cookies, seen at Sweetest Kitchen

Next up were these witches’ fingers. These cookies were a major wow-factor for the entire family, and, unfortunately, were a little too creepy; everyone refused to eat them!
They scared my 3-year-old, even after I had repeatedly assured him that they were just cookies. My husband took one bite and decided he couldn’t handle eating the rest. What a sissy! Anyway, they’re just a basic sugar cookie dough with a bit of green food coloring mixed in; the blood is just red icing gel; the fingernails are blanched almonds. I was actually quite impressed with these. It was amazing to make these witch fingers because they do indeed look quite life-like! The recipe comes from Annie’s Eats.

Green witch's fingers cookies

Date: Sunday, 2014 Oct 12, 00:32 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Dina Meyer could very well re-use her Castle costume for Halloween.

Dina Meyer played a latex-clad Dominatrix in a stunning skin-tight rubber dress, corset and gloves for an episode of Castle, in one of the shows racier episodes as the description suggests.

When a half-naked woman is found covered in caramel sauce and hanging by bondage cuffs in a public park, Castle and Beckett’s investigation takes them into New York’s underground world of sexual domination.

The show, staring Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic, has the crime-solving writer and cop team investigate Dina Meyer who guest stars as the rubber Mistress, Lady Irena. In season 2, episode 16, The Mistress Always Spanks Twice. Former Alphas actress Azita Ghanizada also starred in this episode.

Dina Meyer as the rubber Mistress, Lady Irena in Castle 2.16 The Mistress Always Spanks TwiceDina Meyer as the rubber Mistress, Lady Irena in Castle 2.16 The Mistress Always Spanks TwiceDina Meyer as the rubber Mistress, Lady Irena in Castle 2.16 The Mistress Always Spanks Twice
Azita Ghanizada in Castle 2.16 The Mistress Always Spanks TwiceAzita Ghanizada in Castle 2.16 The Mistress Always Spanks Twice

Date: Sunday, 2014 Oct 12, 16:59 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

The heads of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles cast, namely Summer Glau, Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Brian Austin Green and Richard T Jones, put on America’s favorite TV ghouls for a Halloween that’s creepy, kooky, and altogether ooky!

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 13, 19:31 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

Here's a little Halloween video for all James Maslow, Summer Glau and Sequestered fans. Ghouls just wanna have fun!

Date: Saturday, 2014 Oct 18, 01:00 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

From @LMcMurray11414

So I was playing around with my editing apps. I got to thinking about making Summer Glau a vampire & this is the result with graveyard added. Whatcha think -Buffy

Summer Glau as a vampire

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 20, 14:26 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Add Knights of Badassdom to your Halloween Movie Nights!

HD 1080p CapturesHD 1080p Captures

Date: Friday, 2014 Oct 24, 15:22 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

Halloween with legendary U.S. disc jockey Wolfman Jack!

Halloween with legendary U.S. disc jockey Wolfman JackHalloween with legendary U.S. disc jockey Wolfman JackHalloween with legendary U.S. disc jockey Wolfman JackHalloween with legendary U.S. disc jockey Wolfman JackHalloween with legendary U.S. disc jockey Wolfman Jack

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 27, 17:50 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

Sneak peek at Modern Family season 6 episode 6 Halloween episode titled, "Halloween 3: Awesomeland".
Joe Manganiello visited her girlfriend Sofia Vergara on set and Knights of Badassdom's Steve Zahn guest starred as the Dunphys' neighbor.

Sneak peek at Modern Family's Halloween episodeSneak peek at Modern Family's Halloween episodeSneak peek at Modern Family's Halloween episodeSneak peek at Modern Family's Halloween episode
Sneak peek at Modern Family's Halloween episodeSneak peek at Modern Family's Halloween episodeSneak peek at Modern Family's Halloween episode

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 27, 20:28 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Don't freak out but there's a gang of giddy ghouls on the loose. Join the super-freaky fun with the cast of TSCC!

Summer Glau as Tin Man from Frank Baum's book "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"? What a weird idea!

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 12:43 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Summer Glau isn't specialized in Horror. Still... Knights of Badassdom, Mammoth, The Initiation of Sarah, Firefly/Serenity

Trading Cards

Gallery link:
- Movies > Serenity (2005) > Trading Cards

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 14:07 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Just on time for Halloween: Zombie Party with Knights of Badassdom's Peter Dinklage, Ryan Kwanten and Summer Glau

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Happy Halloween!
Page 1 of 212»
Search: