[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » That awkward moment when... (That awkward game...)
That awkward moment when...
TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 00:57 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Hey guys, do you ever feel awkward at times? For example, when you're at a friend's birthday party and you don't know anyone there? Or when your parents invite friends over so you decide to isolate yourself in your room? Or when your mom/dad tells you to stay at in line at the supermarket while they run off to get something?
I'm pretty sure we all experience these awkward moments so I thought:
"Hey! How about I create an awkward moment thread thing!"

So let's all share our awkward moments xD

That awkward moment when your friend says something (ex. The world is going to end) and you start screaming "CALL BUFFY!! CALL THE AVENGERS SOMEBODY FIRE!!!! And they just look at you as if you've gone completely insane. And so you just look down at the floor and start to admire your shoes....

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 01:00 | Message # 2
That awkward moment when you're talking about someone and you realize that they're right behind you

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 01:02 | Message # 3
I hate when I'm singing a song and someone joins in I'm like "B****, this isn't highschool musical"

TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 01:05 | Message # 4
That awkward moment when your at a friend's house and their parents start yelling and them and you'll be just like... That's a nice wall

TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 01:14 | Message # 5
That awkward moment when you realize you just spent half of the movie trying to figure out where you've seen the actor/actress before

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 01:15 | Message # 6
Group: Administrators
That awkward moment when a married women invites you to winter sports holiday with her husband and daughter in front of her husband and you desperately look for excuses not to come.

That awkward moment when you chat with another Summer Glau fan on a social network and you realize you don't share the same view about what it is being a respectful fan.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Friday, 17 Jan 2014, 01:31 | Message # 7
That awkward moment when your thinking Anniversary no it can"t be I"m dreaming " 30 Years " Jesus I could have been out by now. sorry just joking.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » That awkward moment when... (That awkward game...)
Page 1 of 11
Search: