To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 4«1234»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Heroes (Where we can talk about the show Heroes)
Heroes
Date: Saturday, 2015 Jan 17, 00:59 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

Zachary Levi Leads "Heroes Reborn" Cast

"Chuck" star Zachary Levi is returning to NBC to headline the cast of its upcoming "Heroes Reborn" revival series.

No details are available on Levi's character, but he's said to play a key role. He's also only the second confirmed cast member along with the return of Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet.

The new thirteen episode event series is said to follow a new stand-alone story arc. NBC will launch a digital series to introduce the characters and new storylines prior to the show's launch.

In an official statement, Levi says: "One of my first, and fondest, memories of joining the NBC family in 2007 was having the pleasure of getting to know Tim Kring, and the cast of 'Heroes.' I was a fan of their collective work and always thought it was such a fantastic and fun world they got to play in. With 'Heroes: Reborn,' I'm honored to have the opportunity to bring more of that world to life, and excited to help in offering the fans of the franchise an epic new installation of a series that made such a huge impact on entertainment."

Via: DH

The World Premiere Of Marvel's Epic Space Adventure 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' - Red Carpet

Zachary Levi attends The World Premiere of Marvel's epic space adventure 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' directed by James Gunn and presented in Dolby 3D and Dolby Atmos at the Dolby Theatre. July 21, 2014 Hollywood, CA (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images for Disney)

Zachary Levi attends The World Premiere of Marvel's epic space adventure 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' Zachary Levi attends The World Premiere of Marvel's epic space adventure 'Guardians of the Galaxy,'

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Jan 27, 03:51 GMT | Message # 32

Friends

Zachary Quinto Won't Do "Heroes Reborn" 

Before his work on "Star Trek," actor Zachary Quinto's breakthrough role was as the super powered serial killer Sylar on NBC's "Heroes". Unsurprisingly, one of the big questions many fans have had about the upcoming thirteen-episode event series refresh "Heroes Reborn" is whether Quinto will be involved. 

Attending The Sundance Film Festival this week, Quinto tells Buzzfeed:

"No, I'm not going to go back. I talked to them about it, and Tim [Kring, creator] reached out to me when they decided they were going to do it. We had a great conversation. It was such a meaningful experience for me - I loved that job, I loved those people. I just felt like I didn't want to go back to it,"

Quinto adds that Kring was very understanding and supportive, and despite his absence he's very happy the show will be coming back:

"I'm thrilled that they're doing it. I'm thrilled that Jack Coleman is going back to it. And I know that they just cast Zach Levi, which is great. I mean, it's a great thing to be a part of, I just felt like I need to cultivate other outlets for myself."

The event series is expected to feature mostly fresh faces, but will include some familiar ones from the earlier series which ran for four seasons on NBC. 

I'm sure Hayden Panettiere will most likely be on it. Maybe. What else does she have to do? Besides Nashville. Or even maybe a cameo we'll see!

Via: Buzzfeed

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Jan 27, 11:32 GMT | Message # 33

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
I'm sure Hayden Panettiere will most likely be on it. Maybe. What else does she have to do? Besides Nashville. Or even maybe a cameo we'll see!

Last time I saw Hayden Panettiere she was pregnant.

Hayden Panettiere attends the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on August 25, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Hayden Panettiere attends the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy AwardsHayden Panettiere attends the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy AwardsHayden Panettiere attends the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

Hayden and her heavyweight professional boxer fiance Wladimir Klitschko welcomed a baby girl named Kaya Evdokia on December 9, 2014.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2015 Mar 20, 03:05 GMT | Message # 34

Friends

Heroes Reborn Casts Twilight Star As A Series Regular

Someone's trading in fangs for other supernatural gifts!

E! News has exclusively learned that Twilight star Judith Shekoni has joined the cast of Heroes Reborn.

Shekoni has landed a series regular role in the rebooted event series, although details of who she'll be playing are being kept under wraps at this time just like every other new character joining the show.

The British actress is best known for her role in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 as Zafrina, the leader of the Amazonian vampires. She also recently guest starred on an episode of Backstrom.

Shekoni's isn't the only new face fans will see when the Heroes reboot airs. She joins the previously cast Zachary Levi (Chuck), Robbie Kay (Once Upon a Time) and Danika Yarosh (Shameless), all playing mysterious new roles.

Original series star Jack Coleman is the only Heroes star set to reprise his role in the relaunch of the NBC series.

The series comes from executive producers Tim Kring, James Middleton and Peter Elkoff, and "chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover that they possess extraordinary abilities." It will run for 13 episodes and will feature a brand-new story and set of characters.

Heroes Reborn is set to premiere sometime in 2015 on NBC. However, prior to that premiere, fans will be able to tune into Heroes Reborn: Digital Series on Hulu and NBC's various digital platforms.

Via: E! News

Judith Shekoni arrives to the premiere of Summit Entertainment's 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo JOE KLAMAR/AFP/Getty Images)

Judith Shekoni arrives to the premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'Judith Shekoni arrives to the premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'Judith Shekoni arrives to the premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

Date: Saturday, 2015 Mar 21, 02:26 GMT | Message # 35

Friends

Ryan Guzman & Gatlin Green Cast In NBC Event Series 'Heroes Reborn'

The Boy Next Door star Ryan Guzman has boarded NBC's event series Heroes Reborn, toplined by Jack Coleman and Zachary Levi. Also cast in the 13-episode event series from Heroes creator Tim Kring is Gatlin Green (Finding Cody).

A follow-up with a new story and set of characters said to take place after the events of the the original series, Heroes Reborn is executive produced by Kring, James Middleton and Peter Elkoff. Details on Guzman and Green's characters are not being disclosed, but if the circulated breakdowns for the project are any indication, Guzman might be playing a former military guy, and Green could be playing a sweet, popular girl.

In addition to Coleman and Levi, Guzman and Green join previously cast Robbie Kay, Danika Yarosh and Henry Zebrowski. All but Coleman, who is reprising his Noah Bennet role from the original series, play new characters. Matt Shakman is directing the opening episode.

Via: Deadline

Ryan Guzman arrives at Z Zegna & GQ Celebrate The New Z Zegna Collection Hosted By Nick Jonas at Philymack Studios on February 5, 2015 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Ari Perilstein/Getty Images for Z Zegna)

Ryan Guzman arrives at Z Zegna & GQ Celebrate The New Z Zegna CollectionRyan Guzman arrives at Z Zegna & GQ Celebrate The New Z Zegna CollectionRyan Guzman arrives at Z Zegna & GQ Celebrate The New Z Zegna Collection

Date: Saturday, 2015 Mar 28, 02:26 GMT | Message # 36

Friends

Masi Oka Joins 'Heroes Reborn' Will Reprise Hiro Nakamura Role

Another Heroes fan favorite character will return for the upcoming Heroes Reborn event series. Masi Oka, who played wide-eyed time/space jumper Hiro Nakamura on the original series, is set to reprise his role in a guest-starring arc on Heroes Reborn, which is now slated for NBC's fall schedule. (Will it return to Monday where the original launched successfully?)

"I'm excited to return to my Heroes roots," said Oka. "Hiro Nakamura was such an inspirational role to play, and I'm hoping the fans will enjoy seeing him back on TV."

Added Heroes and Heroes Reborn creator/executive producer Tim Kring, "The character of Hiro Nakamura was such a huge part of the first series' success, and a gigantic fan favorite. We felt the fans would really love seeing him back in action again."

On Heroes Reborn, Oka joins fellow Heroes alum Jack Coleman, who is reprising his role as Noah Bennet. Coleman is a lead in the event series alongside new addition Zachary Levi.

Oka, who got his big break on Heroes, currently co-stars as the eccentric Coroner on CBS' Hawaii Five-o. He has also recurred on NBC's Scrubs and Fox's Luis. Oka is repped by UTA and Luber Roklin Entertainment.

Masi Oka attends the Screening of Disney XD's 'Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion' at the AMC Century City 15 theater on September 27, 2014 in Century City, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

Masi Oka attends the Screening of Disney XD's 'Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion'Masi Oka attends the Screening of Disney XD's 'Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion'

Little know fact: Summer Glau almost played Hiro’s love interest in Heroes.
Read more: Little Known Fact about Summer involving Heroes and TSCC

Date: Friday, 2015 Apr 10, 01:13 GMT | Message # 37

Friends

'Heroes Reborn' Brings Back Jimmy Jean-Louis As The Haitian

Heroes' Noah Bennet will have his trusted associate when he tackles a new group of everyday people with extraordinary abilities. Heroes alum Jimmy Jean-Louis is set for an arc on the upcoming Heroes Reborn event series, reprising his role as The Haitian. This is the third character from the original series confirmed to appear in the follow-up, along with Jack Coleman's Noah and Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura.

The Haitian was a recurring character on all four seasons of Heroes. He is often tasked with erasing people's memories, with his super abilities also including blocking the powers of others in his vicinity.

Heroes Reborn, from creator/executive producer Tim Kring, is slated for a fall launch, with new addition Zachary Levi leading the cast alongside Coleman.

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Apr 15, 02:35 GMT | Message # 38

Friends

Heroes Reborn Adds Dexter Alum As Series Regular 

Rya Kihlstedt has joined the cast of Heroes Reborn as a series regular, EW has learned exclusively. 

Details on the Dexter alum's role are being kept under wraps, so it's unclear whether she's playing hero or villain. But you may also recognize Kihlstedt from Masters of Sex and Nashville. 

Kihlstedt joins previously cast Heroes newcomers Zachary Levi, Ryan Guzman, Robbie Kay, Kiki Sukezane, Judith Shekoni, Danika Yarosh, Henry Zebrowski and Gatlin Green. Original cast members Jack Coleman, Masi Oka and Jimmy Jean-Louis will also reprise their roles. 

The 13-episode event series, which will feature a brand-new story and set of characters, is expected to debut later this year. 

Via: EW

Date: Friday, 2015 May 01, 01:20 GMT | Message # 39

Friends

'Heroes Reborn' Adds Francesca Eastwood & Pruitt Taylor Vince 

Francesca Eastwood (Jersey Boys) and Pruitt Taylor Vince (True Blood, The Mentalist) have been cast in recurring roles on NBC's upcoming event series Heroes Reborn. From Heroes creator/executive producer Tim Kring, the project, slated for a fall launch, will revolve around a new group of everyday people with extraordinary abilities. Like everything connected to Heroes Reborn, details about Eastwood and Vince's characters are being kept under wraps, but I hear that Vince will play an unassuming but persuasive guy and Eastwood will play a manipulative young woman. 

Date: Friday, 2015 May 01, 01:43 GMT | Message # 40

Friends

'The 100' Alum Eve Harlow Joins 'Heroes Reborn' Event Series 

Actress will recur on series featuring returning cast members Jack Coleman, Masi Oka and newcomers Zachary Levi, Ryan Guzman.

"The 100" star Eve Harlow has joined NBC's "Heroes Reborn" event series in a recurring role, an individual with knowledge of the project told The Wrap.

Details on Harlow's character remain under wraps. 

Harlow most recently recurred as Maya on Season 2 of the CW's "The 100," and her other credits include recurring gigs on "The Killing" and Syfy's "Bitten."

Via: TheWrap

Date: Tuesday, 2015 May 26, 02:27 GMT | Message # 41

Friends

Heroes Reborn Casts Another Heroes Favorite 

NBC has read your mind, 

Greg Grunberg is coming back to Heroes!

Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that the actor will reprise his role as telepathic detective Matt Parkman on Heroes Reborn, appearing on the upcoming drama for a "guest star arc"

It's unclear just how many episodes will feature Grunberg this fall. 

Grunberg recently enjoyed a stint on Showtime's Masters of Sex last year and will appear in Star Wars: The Force Awakens toward the end of 2015.

Heroes Reborn will air on Thursday nights in 2015-2016 on NBC. 

Via: EW

Date: Tuesday, 2015 May 26, 12:14 GMT | Message # 42

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
'Heroes Reborn' Brings Back Jimmy Jean-Louis As The Haitian

Did you know Jimmy Jean Louis (as The Captain) and Summer Glau (as Isabel Rochev) both played in Arrow Season 2? Although they didn't share a scene together.

Stephen Amell, Jimmy Jean-Louis and Caity Lotz in 'Keep Your Enemies Closer' (Arrow Season 2, Episode 6, aired November 13, 2013).
Photo: Ed Araquel/The CW

Stephen Amell, Jimmy Jean-Louis and Caity Lotz in Arrow 2.06 'Keep Your Enemies Closer'

Date: Tuesday, 2015 May 26, 12:35 GMT | Message # 43

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Rya Kihlstedt has joined the cast of Heroes Reborn as a series regular, EW has learned exclusively.

There isn't many images of Rya available online but I came across a photo of her from 1998 featuring a fine group of actors. You might not know their names by heart but you will definitively recognize their faces.

MIGUEL FERRER, LEONARD NIMOY, TIM GUINEE, PETER GALLAGHER & RYA KIHLSTEDT - "BRAVE NEW WORLD" (TV)

MIGUEL FERRER, LEONARD NIMOY, TIM GUINEE, PETER GALLAGHER & RYA KIHLSTEDT

For the record, Tim Guinee was Lena Headey's fiance in the unaired Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles pilot, but was replaced with Dean Winters.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 May 26, 12:47 GMT | Message # 44

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
'Heroes Reborn' Adds Francesca Eastwood & Pruitt Taylor Vince

Fun fact: Pruitt Taylor Vince played the head of the tech-savvy team, including Goggles (guest star Pruitt Taylor Vince) and Hicks (guest star Chad Lindberg), hired by Peter Fleming (James Frain) to track and destroy The Cape in episode 1.06 'Googles and Hicks'. Orwell (Summer Glau) faced digital challenges against the teams' strong expertise.

Pruitt Taylor Vince as Googles in The Cape

Date: Friday, 2015 May 29, 03:02 GMT | Message # 45

Friends

Nazneen Contractor Joins NBC's 'Heroes Reborn'

Nazneen Contractor (Covert Affairs) has booked a recurring role in NBC's upcoming event series Heroes Reborn. The project from Heroes creator/executive producer Tim Kring will revolve around a new group of everyday people with extraordinary abilities. Contractor will play Farah, a mysterious character who is militant, tough and stoic. The Heroes follow-up stars Jack Coleman, who reprises his role as Noah Bennett from the original series, joined by a new set of characters played by Zachary Levi, Gatlin Green and Ryan Guzman. Reprising their roles in a recurring capacity are Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura) and Jimmy Jean-Louis (the Haitian). Contractor, recently starred in the ABC pilot The 46 Percenters. 

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Heroes (Where we can talk about the show Heroes)
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Search: