menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau possibly in a terminator movie?
Summer Glau possibly in a terminator movie?
Jason_Connor Post # 1 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 09:08
Group: Friends
So I guess I put this here? My understanding of this article is that if Gale Anne Hurd does a Terminator movie that she would want Summer in it as well

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010....let-her

Even though this aint an official announcement for a new terminator movie I think it'd be awesome if Summer was in one and could reprise her role as Cameron again

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 16:57
Group: Administrators
Thanks for posting this Jason!

At this stage, everything i have red about Gale Anne Hurd rebooting the Terminator franchise is just whishful thinking.
The internet is full of so-called news. Here is another good one i've seen recently : "Mad Men stunner Christina Hendricks wants to play Wonder Woman"

I think the best for Summer Glau is that The Cape will be a success, big screen will come later (if Katherine Heigl did it why not Summer Glau ?).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 3 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 21:55
Group: Administrators
Thanks, Jason Connor. I like how that article ends:
There's also the fact that Hurd was involved with "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles," which I'd argue did a better job of capturing the essence of the franchise than the last two films did. Instead of continuing on with the film series in chronological order, Hurd could pull off a reboot that dives into the story's mythology in a fresh new way — and hopefully get Summer Glau on board for the film!

That's true about TSCC. I hope everything else in that quote will also be true.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

termi-ninja-tor Post # 4 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 07:39
Group: Friends
Quote (Jason_Connor)
So I guess I put this here? My understanding of this article is that if Gale Anne Hurd does a Terminator movie that she would want Summer in it as well

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010....let-her

Even though this aint an official announcement for a new terminator movie I think it'd be awesome if Summer was in one and could reprise her role as Cameron again

If I were Pacificor, I would give Gale Anne Hurd a call.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Summer Glau possibly in a terminator movie?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: