Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Happy New Year
Happy New Year
Date: Sunday, 30 Dec 2012, 20:53 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau Wiki have many visitors and members from all over the world and we will countdown the final seconds of the year in this thread.

This year, we have completed one entire cycle on the ancient Mayan calendar.
Let’s leave the cycle of the thousand wars behind us, and welcome the cycle of thousand years of peace instead.

Seoul

Beijing

Bangkok

Islamabad

Istanbul

Paris

Reykjavik

Sao Paulo

Mexico City

Los Angeles

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 07:30 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

where is Beijing? Where is China?

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 11:17 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

(Steven)
where is Beijing? Where is China?

Would you believe me if i tell you that Paris, France was not mentioned in the first post last year wacko

China is not (yet) among the top countries visiting the site (neither is France) but i'm sure Fermi can do something about it since you took the time to post a message wink

Happy New Year2013 - Summer Glau Wiki

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 12:53 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

The world has many timezones, countries and languishes unfortunately we cannot give all of them an own counter.

We did not use Paris last year we used Stockholm. From the CET timezone we have many visitors from different countries.

http://summer-glau.com/forum/12-351-1

Last year we used Hongkong (China). As Beijing has a different timezone than Bangkok I can add a counter

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 16:27 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 16:28 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Happy New Year! newyear

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 17:27 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Happy New Year to everyone ! best wishes.

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 18:03 GMT | Message # 8

Writer

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 18:47 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

happy new year to everyone, happy all the best for 2013, smile

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 19:14 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Happy New year 2013 - Summer Glau

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 21:28 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

Happy And Healthy new year to All SG-wiki members Staff & contributors Only the best for 2013 biggrin

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 21:28 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

Happy And Healthy new year for all of you and your families and for Summer of course and lets hope 2013 will bring a better life for us and for Summer to appear a lot often in movies and shows (GOD please bring TSCC back) but nothing to change on her because we like her the way she is.
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Romania newyear newyear

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 01:08 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 02:24 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Things to look forward to in 2013: 'Help for the Holidays' on DVD, 'Inside the Box' release on DVD and VOD, fingers crossed for the release of 'Knights of Badassdom' and all the projects that we don't know of yet but that we will discover and discuss here at the Summer Glau Wiki.

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 03:47 GMT | Message # 15

Bloggers

Happy New Year.

I have only been a member of this site since late 2011 and only a Summer Glau fan since February 2011 but I am really happy to be able to contribute to this site and the Summer Glau fandom. I think that more than any other celebrity, Summer Glau fosters a sense of community, a coming together of many people, of all different backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and interests but with a common purpose and that purpose is to explore our interest in Summer's work.

For me, she has re-awakened my interest in science fiction and in writing; for this, I am grateful. My interest in her work has also made me part of a really interesting and friendly group of people who some call fans although I think it is more than that. I am genuinely pleased to be part of the Summer Glau fandom and I look forward to being part of it for as long as I am able. This is a site where we can be happy about Summer's work, we can commiserate about what didn't work, and we can await with anticipation what might come to pass. Magical stuff!

In particular, I want to say that I think Fermi, Chrisdvanne, and Charlie Dixon have put together a really great website that I believe has more than achieved its purpose which is to promote the work of Summer Glau and provide a place for us fans to discuss and learn more about her work. Chrisdvanne's effort to promote Summer, particularly for Help for the Holidays is phenomenal and it goes way above what any fan would do - great work Chris.

Here is hoping that 2013 is a great year for all of us and for Summer.

Best Regards,

Alex

PS: And Summer, if you, any member of your family, or any of your friends are reading this, we would love to interview you at some point about anything you want to discuss.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

Message edited by Alex - Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 15:20

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Happy New Year
Page 1 of 212»
Search: