menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Any one know where this footage is from? (Terminator 5 Fan made trailer)
Any one know where this footage is from?
Jay Post # 1 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 00:32
Group: Friends

n the future, action is taken in direct response to MovieLand rumors of a possible all-star, original cast reunion for an unstoppable next installment in the Terminator franchise. The mission of this super fandom trailer is to bring hope to the fate of the series and send us back in time to a place of nostalgia and sci-fi sentiment.
Hasta la vista, TheMovieD00d

If you go to 1:23, or through out the trailer you'll see some footage of an "older" Sarah Connor and a different John Connor as well as footage from other films which look like that there have T'1s in.

Anyone know where this footage is from? I can only guess it's from Terminator Battle Across Time but I can't find that on DVD anywhere.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Message edited by Jay - Friday, 26 Oct 2012, 00:33

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 01:29
Group: Administrators
The footage with older Sarah Hamilton are probably from her appearance as a regular in Chuck; i didn't watch it but i guess Chuck's writers had her say "Come with me if you want to live" at some point in the serie.

Don't know about older Edward Furlong or Michael Biehn or Arnold.

Cameron at 1:38 and 2:25, TSCC season finale at 2:10 smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Hicks Post # 3 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 01:43
Okay. Terminator 1, 2, 3, Salvation, TSCC, including deleted scenes. I recognize The Divide (a Michael Biehn movie), Watchmen, Live Free or Die Hard, Resident Evil Afterlife, Blade Trinity, Total Recall (remake), Battle: LA, Eraser, Man on a Ledge, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Tomb Raider. Probably one from Surrogates, The Rock, Tron Legacy.

I think that deserves some applause. Thank you, thank you.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

meanoldmoe Post # 4 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 01:43
Yeah...looks like clips from T1-T4 as well as some TSCC.
Also stuff from Chuck and possibly Resident Evil?

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 5 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 08:26
From Keith W Wilson :
Some was from Resident Evil: Afterlife, Some was from Linda Hamilton's appearances on Chuck... some of course was from Terminator:TSCC (Which reminds me, how awesome would it be to see Summer in a Terminator movie WITH Arnold?)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 08:57
Couldn't resist, Terminator Reunion :

Action Figures

More Action Figures in the Gallery.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 7 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 17:32
@Dom2392, who is a great fan of Chuck, mentioned this via Twitter :

I saw a pic that is from episode 4x07& in ep 4x10 Linda Hamilton says "come with me if you want to live".:)

Hicks Post # 8 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 23:46
You know how this story could work?

Like this, what if Skynet sent back an army of Terminator after Salvation to the timeline prior to 2003 in T3, which would rewrite the events of T3 and Salvation. The Terminators take over Transformers style, but John Connor of Salvation sends back a small number of Resistance fighters, including a new Kyle Reese, the one from Salvation grown up and old who teams up with young John Connor and old Sarah Connor to help them defeat Skynet once and for all.

It would be perfect, it would be like the Star Trek of Terminator, it rewrites the timeline, but keeps all 4 movies in the canon. And the best part, it brings back the original cast.

I can just picture it, when Reese and the Terminator rescue Sarah and John, they both at the same time say, "Come with me if you wanna live."

Hicks Post # 9 | Friday, 26 Oct 2012 - 23:50
@Chrisdvanne

All you need is a Kyle Reese figure and you'll have the whole cast. Wait, do they have a young John Connor figure?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 10 | Saturday, 27 Oct 2012 - 08:31
Quote (Hicks)
Wait, do they have a young John Connor figure?

I'm not sure i saw one when brownsing the action figure forum but i'm pretty sure passionated fans did one. Contrarily to TSCC, official action figures were made for the Terminator franchise, maybe they made a young John Connor.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Any one know where this footage is from? (Terminator 5 Fan made trailer)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: