MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Lena Headey's Portfolio
Lena Headey's Portfolio
Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 01:41 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

Celebrity Tattoos That Are Actually Awesome ( Lena Headey )  Actress, "Game of Thrones," "The Purge"

Can"t We Just Return To The Bare Bones

Can"t We Just Come Back
  Pema"s words. My new addition. (Whosay)

Date: Monday, 2015 Feb 16, 04:49 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

'Game Of Thrones' Star Lena Headey Expecting Baby

Here's some happy news for Cersei Lannister 

Lena Headey, who stars on HBO's hit drama Game of Thrones, is expecting her second child.

"I'm happy to confirm that I'm having my second child this summer," the actress told People in a statement. " I only hope that this announcement can help me to regain some of the privacy I have recently lost to prying photographers and ask that they please respect my privacy and let me enjoy this time."

Headey, also known for roles in 300 and The Purge, has a four-year-old son, Wylie, with ex-husband Peter Loughran. She has not revealed the father of her soon-to-arrive bundle of joy. 

Congratulations! Lena I hope you bring to the world the cutest bundle of joy. Prepare yourself for hours of cuddles, lots of smiles and giggles. 

Via: THR

Date: Monday, 2015 Feb 16, 17:53 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
'Game Of Thrones' Star Lena Headey Expecting Baby

Awesome news! Congratulations Lena on your pregnancy.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2015 Apr 02, 02:40 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

10 Things You Didn't Know About Lena Headey

10. She Was Born In Bermuda, But Raised In Yorkshire
Lena Headey was born on 3rd October 1973 in Hamilton, Bermuda, and lived there for the start of her life as her Police cadet father John was stationed on the Caribbean Island.

But by age five, the family moved to Somerset in England, before eventually settling in Huddersfield, with the Yorkshire town being close to where her parents originated from.

So there you go, shockingly it turns out that King's Landing-dwelling Cersei Lannister was actually raised in The North.

9. She Was Bullied Because Of Her Accent As A Child
After being born into a working-class family, her mother decided to send Headey to elocution lessons in order to 'speak like a lady', but that didn't seem to go down well with some of the locals.

Headey recalls being hit over the head with a cricket bat by a boy confused by her accent, after asking where the local playing fields were, and the theme continued into later life.

She told Men's Health: "I was having a drink with my mates, and one girl (who we always had trouble with) said, 'Oh, you think you're so f***ing good coming back here, don't ya?' Then she punched me in the eye, and I showed up on my first day of a Disney film with a real shiner."

8. Her First Appearance Was In Waterland
Headey attended Shelley College where she first took up acting, and landed herself in a role in a school production at the Royal National Theatre.

Then, at the age of 17, she was spotted and promptly picked for the role of Mary Crick alongside Grant Warnock, with the duo's older selves being played by Jeremy Irons and real-life wife, Sinead Cusack.

The film also featured Ethan Hawke - who Headey would eventually star with during The Purge, while Maggie Gyllenhaal also made her on-screen debut, as her father Stephen directed the film.

7. She Has A Complicated Love Life
Headey was once engaged to The Departed, Elysium, and Invictus actor Johnny Cicco, before dating fellow-jungle book actor Jason Flemyng from 1994 until 2003.

Upon their break up, she reportedly had a romance with Brazilian model Marcos Domina, then she married musician Peter Loughran in 2007.

The couple had a son, Wylie Loughran, before they separated in 2011 and eventually divorced two years later.

6. She Starred As Sarah Connor
Plenty of her fans will already know, but many may not realize that Lena Headey starred as Sarah Connor during Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

The show ran for two seasons, and a combined total of 31 episodes, which were met with a largely positive response, though falling ratings saw the show cancelled, despite widespread efforts of fans to keep it on the air.

She won't be the only Game of Thrones cast member to play the character originally made famous by Linda Hamilton, as Emilia Clarke will star in Terminator: Genisys later this year.

5. She Loves Tattoos
Headey is obsessed with tattoos, with several splashes of ink covering large sections of her back including a large lotus flower, colourful birds and several butterflies, as well as the name of her ex-boyfriend Jason written on her arm in Thai.

She told MORE: "I always want more, it's a terrible thing. I'll be outside a tattoo shop and hear the needle and think, 'I could just get a little one that nobody would see.'''

It has reportedly proved challenging for the Game of Thrones team to cover up the tattoos during some of Headey's scenes, including one from the new season, which took a long makeup session to hide.

4. She Campaigns For Animal Rights
The actress has appeared in a promotional video for animal rights group, PETA, in a bid to end animal's involvement in circus productions and shows.

She says: "Circus trainers often force elephants, bears, tigers and other animals to perform tricks by beating and whipping them, shocking them with electric prods and jabbing holes in their skin with sharp metal hooks."

Headey became involved with animal rights after being inspired by a show documenting a mistreated group of lions within a circus.

3. She Suffers From Clinical Depression
Headey has explained that she has suffered from bouts of depression since she was a teenager, though her worst days are long behind her.

Back in 2007, she opened up and told Female First: "I was diagnosed when I was 15, and it comes and goes. I may suffer from it once or twice a year, but I now recognize it and deal with it. I don't use medication because I'm so worried about becoming dependent on it, but i can understand people who do, because you do go through the most horrendous feelings of isolation.

"When the depression comes, it's very intense and you can't see beyond it."

2. She's Pregnant
In February 2015, Headey announced that she was pregnant with her second child, but has refused to confirm who the father is.

"I'm happy to confirm that I'm having my second child this summer," she released in a statement, before requesting for the press to honour her privacy.

Headey has been heavily linked with a romantic involvement with fellow Game of Thrones star Pedro Pascal, who played Oberyn Martell, though any relationship that may have happened has not been confirmed.

1. She's About To Kill Zombies ---- In A Jane Austin Film
While Game of Thrones has been Headey's greatest role in her career, she has stated that she wants to be remembered for all of her work, past and future. Her next project entitled Pride And Prejudice And Zombies will surely help her with that.

The film is set for release later this year, and will star her Game of Thrones father Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister), and Doctor Who himself Matt Smith, with real-life girlfriend Lily James.

Natalie Portman is a producer for the flick, based on Seth Grahame-Smith's book of the same name, with the initial plot outlined as: "Jane Austin's classic tale of the tangled relationships between lovers from different social classes in 19th century England is faced with a new challenge - an army of undead zombies."

Awesome lady absolutely love Lena to bits.

Via: WC

Lena Headey at the 'Game Of Thrones' Press Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel on March 25, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
(Photo by Vera Anderson/WireImage)

Lena Headey at the 'Game Of Thrones' Press ConferenceLena Headey at the 'Game Of Thrones' Press Conference

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Lena Headey's Portfolio
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: