[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Lena Headey's Portfolio
Lena Headey's Portfolio
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 03 Oct 2012, 16:22 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
The most feared woman in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, also known as the Mother of All Destiny turns 39 today.

To celebrate Lena's Birthday and the 20th anniversary of a screen career that began in 1992, the year she appeared in “Waterland” with Jeremy Irons, here's a selection of HQ photos of her at various events.
Move the mouse over a picture to see the name and date of the event.

Lena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday Portfolio
Lena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday Portfolio
Lena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioTerminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Premiere in Los Angeles - January 09, 2008
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Premiere in Los Angeles - January 09, 2008Lena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday Portfolio
Lena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday PortfolioLena Headey's Birthday Portfolio

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Thursday, 04 Oct 2012, 01:47 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
lena headey, the mother of all destiny, tell ye what she looks amazing, and looks really hot, then again she always does, happy birthday lena, have a wonderful birthday, wish i was celebrating it with her, in my dreams, wink

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013, 17:32 | Message # 3
Lena Headey, ruthless queen Cersei Lannister in “Game of Thrones," wearing a luscious leather, tattoo-baring dress in April’s 2013 Esquire.

You can also watch: Photoshoot of Summer Glau from Esquire Magazine 2011

EDIT: Scan of Lena Headey's interview in Esquire April 2013:

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 14:30 | Message # 4
Don't call her lady or she'll punch you tommy

Song by Tom Jones 'She's a Lady' (1971)

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 30 Apr 2013, 14:47 | Message # 5
When Sarah Connor meets Sarah Connor!

Lena Headey tweeted this photo of her and Linda Hamilton taken at Calgary Expo:

Thanks to The1Russter for the heads up!

robboDate: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 03:03 | Message # 6
great picture of the two sarah connors, must be a collectors item this one both of them together, both were great in a certain way as sarah connor, but if i stuck my neck out and chose the mother of all destiny i would have to go for lena headey, she was awesome as sarah connor in TSCC. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 08:09 | Message # 7
Lena Headey dons Wonder Women's cape!

Lena Headey dons Wonder Women's cape
Photomanipulation

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 03 Aug 2013, 21:53 | Message # 8
Check out the new issue of Total Film magazine for a new interview with Lena...

Lena Headey Interview for Total Film

MetalDate: Sunday, 04 Aug 2013, 18:39 | Message # 9
Time to hunt for a bigger scan. :P 
Btw I love her star tattoos on her hands. <3 
Which currently reminds me of Katie Cassidy and her stars, link. There's an interesting story behind them. I wonder if Lena has some story about hers aswell.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 04 Aug 2013, 19:11 | Message # 10
Thanks for the link.
As we're talking about Arrow's star Katie Cassidy and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, do you know what they have in common, besides the tatoos of course?

They both played with Thomas Dekker!

Lena Headey played with Thomas on TSCC and Robert Hall's movie 'Laid To Rest', while Katie Cassidy played with him on "A Nightmare on Elm Street"

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 19 Aug 2013, 17:48 | Message # 11
Lena would like to bring back back to life a T-Rex...No kidding!

Read this Q&A with Lena Headey at The Guardian.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013, 09:54 | Message # 12
Lena Headey as Sarah Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Lena Headey as Sarah Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 2013, 23:57 | Message # 13
Lots of love for Lena in this article published at Film School Rejects, "Sarah Connor Is an Important Character in Modern Movies and the ‘Terminator’ Reboot is Nailing Her Casting".

Here's the part on Lena:

The next actress we saw pick up the Sarah Connor mantle was perfect for the job. In 2008 a Terminator television series called Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles debuted on Fox, and Lena Headey was tapped to take Hamilton’s place. As she exhibited on the show, and as we’ve consistently seen from her since in things like Dredd and Game of Thrones, Headey was the perfect performer to straddle that line between hardened and feminine that Sarah Connor sits on, and she was the perfect actress to project an aura that was at the same time bitter and nurturing. Heck, The Sarah Connor Chronicles got the Sarah Connor character so right that they even realized she was the heart of the franchise, so they put her name in the title accordingly. It’s going to be a rough road for this new Terminator reboot to find anyone talented enough to fill Linda Hamilton’s shoes, because that person is going to have a hard enough time filling Lena Headey’s shoes already. Is it possible to perfectly re-cast a character this well-loved twice?

Read the complete article at Film School Rejects

robboDate: Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 02:12 | Message # 14
# 13  Great comments and a nice article I have great admiration for Lena Headey, It"s very much true that she had some shoes to fill in surpassing Linda Hamilton"s as Sarah Connor, But with Lena being such a professional actress in her own right, but I would after say really it"s the opposite way round, Linda could never fill Lena"s shoes as Sarah Connor, I don"t think their will ever be another Sarah Connor that graced our screens as great as Lena, as the article Implies " The Sarah Connor Chronicles " that is Lena Headey The mother of all destiny.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 07:39 | Message # 15
The 2013 Arrow in the Head Mistress of the Year! Lena Headey!

The 2013 Arrow in the Head Mistress of the Year! Lena Headey!

"Getting the role in 300 saved me. I'd been out of work for 11 months after 'The Brothers Grimm.' Once the film came out and didn't do so well, the director Terry Gilliam blamed me for absolutely everything. It was pretty appalling, and I had started to wonder if I'd ever get another job again when I was asked to audition for 300."

Read more: joblo

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Lena Headey's Portfolio
Page 1 of 212»
Search: