menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 08:05 | Message # 121
Group: Administrators
Quote (Metal)
But then I've noticed the last pic of Arnold where he is with Lynda Carter who played Wonder Woman. Then I got it that she also had a birthday on the same date that Emily and Summer has.

Yeah, that day was a busy one as you can imagine and I had no time to post photos of Lynda Carter.

Here are HQ still photos of Lynda Carter in the 70's tv series "Wonder Woman" and one with The Fonz to make up for my mistake wink

Lynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter with Henry Winkler

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 10:34 | Message # 122
Group: Friends
In those days, 'Wonder Woman' was a good name for her.  Did the guys really take any notice of the story line?

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 19:41 | Message # 123
69 days to Arrow Season 2! Here are photos of the member of the Justice League of America that you won't see on the show...or on tv (at least under this form).

Behind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki. (The pilot was ultimately not picked up as series)

Adrianne Palicki films scenes for her tv pilot "Wonder Woman" on set overnight. During the shoot, she films a scene with the Tin Man character from "The Wizard of Oz" and Darth Vader from "Star Wars." She can also be seen getting makeup touch-ups and chatting with a stunt double on location in Hollywood, CA. 3/30/11.

Adrianne Palicki dashes around set and shows off her figure in her iconic Wonder Woman costume of a metallic red patent leather bustier top and blue star-detailed leggings during overnight filming of the TV series "Wonder Woman" in downtown LA. Adrianne donned the revamped costume including red boots, armbands, shimmery gold whip and crown for the shoot which also saw a stunt woman run over a car being chased by another actor. Adrianne, who smiled and waved to photographers, spoke with the director and later put on a black jacket to keep warm in between scenes. Los Angeles, CA. 03/29/11.

Behind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki
Behind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki
Behind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 19:44 | Message # 124
That's great. I like the long blue trousers.  I think the bare legs was concentrating too much on making her sexy.
WHOOAAAAA, hANG ON A MINUTE.... That top is extremely sexy.   (Eyes popping out).

dylangillianDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 19:47 | Message # 125
Quote (KevinInEngland)
That top is extremely sexy.

is it bad that that was the first thing i noticed?

knowledge is power.

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 19:53 | Message # 126
You'll have to live with it Dylangillian.  You'll get no sympathy from me haha.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 20:08 | Message # 127
Quote (KevinInEngland)
That's great. I like the long blue trousers.  I think the bare legs was concentrating too much on making her sexy.

Adrianne Palicki’s Wonder Woman would have eventually ditched those cotton/whatever leggings we’ve seen her wearing in all the set pictures, and slip on her, er, iconic shorts (the lynda carter booty shorts version).

Adrianne Palicki’s Wonder Woman wearing her iconic shorts
Adrianne Palicki’s Wonder Woman wearing her iconic shorts

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 20:18 | Message # 128
Oh yes. She looks the part but I still like her trousers/leggings or whatever the Americans like to call them.

dylangillianDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 20:36 | Message # 129
Quote (KevinInEngland)
You'll have to live with it Dylangillian.  You'll get no sympathy from me haha.

biggrin

knowledge is power.

robboDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 21:55 | Message # 130
for me their will only ever be one `wonder woman` and that is the gorgeous `diana prince` aka, the beautiful `lynda carter` wow she was ever so stunning a lot of schoolboy crushes were raging in the late seventies, cough, cough, next, wink

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 22:01 | Message # 131
Well......! Are we all admitting that we're a shallow bunch?  Me included!!

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 04 Aug 2013, 09:20 | Message # 132
Two actors who have (or will) played with Summer: Peter Dinklage (Knights of Badassdom, Game of Thrones) meets Dylan Bruce (Orphan Black, Arrow) at this year Calgary Expo.

In related news, the long-shelved Knights of Badassdom will finally be distributed in the USA, and Dylan Bruce will appear in the 1st and 3rd episodes of Arrow season 2.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 12:28 | Message # 133
"Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" Film Premiere, Americana at Brand, Glendale, California on July 31, 2013.

Alexandra Daddario and Leven Rambin at the Percy Jackson: Sea of MonstersAlexandra Daddario at the Percy Jackson: Sea of MonstersAlexandra Daddario and Leven Rambin at the Percy Jackson: Sea of MonstersAlexandra Daddario at the Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Brandon T. Jackson at the Percy Jackson: Sea of MonstersPercy Jackson: Sea of MonstersPercy Jackson: Sea of MonstersLeven Rambin at the Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Leven Rambin at the Percy Jackson: Sea of MonstersPercy Jackson: Sea of MonstersPercy Jackson: Sea of MonstersPercy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

"Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" will be in theaters on August 7, 2013.

I see that Alexandra Daddario and Leven Rambin have reverted back to their original hair color (Alexandra was blonde in the movie while Leven was a brunette); also it's weird to see Brandon T. Jackson without his goat horns smile

As an aside, the screenplay for "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" was written by Marc Guggenheim, who is also the co-creator and executive producer of 'Arrow' on the The CW.

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 13:18 | Message # 134
Leven Rambin is too good for something like that.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 05 Aug 2013, 13:46 | Message # 135
Quote (KevinInEngland)
Leven Rambin is too good for something like that.

Leven Rambin's agent disagree with you.

Leven played in two blockbusters recently, The Hunger Games (Production Budget: $78 million; Worldwide Grosses: $691 million) and this sequel to the successful first Percy Jackson (Production Budget: $95 million; Worldwide Grosses: $226 million).

With the fame brought by such high profile (if not critically acclaimed) movies, the studios are looking after her for their productions and she has the rare privilege in Hollywood to be able to choose her next role.

Nothing prevent her from playing in auteur movies btw but her most recent movie, "Chasing Mavericks", starring Gerard Butler, failed at the box office (Production Budget: $20 million; Worldwide Grosses: $6 million). If I were in her situation, I would not hesitate for one second between a pop corn movie and an art movie.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: