menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 11:14 | Message # 106
Group: Friends
Quote (KevinInEngland)
OK then. How about doing it wearing one of your mum's dresses and then see what he says LOL.

yea i guess that will help  lol

Quote (KevinInEngland)
I'm learning Spanish and enjoyed reading it out loud by pronouncing the grammar & words.

i'm not really good with languages, except English, so i won't even try.

knowledge is power.

MetalDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 18:34 | Message # 107
Quote (chrisdvanne)

That mag cover actually reminds me that Grace Park can officially belongs in this thread by herself solo since H5-0, just mentioning it bcs I find it interesting how Glau revolves around other fav actors/actresses I find interesting/like ever more. :P 

On that note do you think we will ever see Summer in Castle along Stana or a guest role in Longmire with Katie Sackoff to tie another reference to Tricia Helfer. :P

dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 18:40 | Message # 108
Quote (Metal)
On that note do you think we will ever see Summer in Castle along Stana or a guest role in Longmire with Katie Sackoff to tie another reference to Tricia Helfer. :P

i'm hoping for summer in a castle episode for a long time now, i really hope it happens.

knowledge is power.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 18:46 | Message # 109
Group: Administrators
Quote (Metal)
That mag cover actually reminds me that Grace Park can officially belongs in this thread by herself solo since H5-0, just mentioning it bcs I find it interesting how Glau revolves around other fav actors/actresses I find interesting/like ever more. :P

Yes, Hollywood is really a small word, I see proof of that almost every day.

Latest example is a cross-fandom tweet is spotted today; Peter Panzerfaust creator tweeted to Manu Bennet, who plays Deathstroke/Slade Wilson on Arrow:

If the opportunity arises, it is with great pleasure that I will post photos of Grace Park smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 21:57 | Message # 110
Happy Birthday Eric Winter, July 17, 1976 in La Mirada, California, USA, photgraphied on set of Scent of the Missing with Tricia Helfer, Summer Glau and Susannah Charleson.

The cast and crew of Scent of the Missing
The cast and crew of Scent of the Missing

robboDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 04:32 | Message # 111
Happy Birthday Dean Winters, 49, born july 20, 1964 in New York city, New York, USA.

As we all remember Dean played the part of Charley Dixon,  in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles tv series, 2008-2009, Charley Dixon was Sarah Connor`s former fiance. after Sarah and John left him, he moved to LA, California to try to find clues about Sarah and John`s reported deaths during an explosion at a bank. He later married a woman named Michelle. But further down the line Charley dies trying to protect John.
`bit of trivia`the character of Charlie Dixon was played by Tim Guinee in the original pilot; his scenes were re-shot with Dean Winters before the show aired in early in 2008 and Dean Winters played the character throughout the series. 
Happy Birthday Dean smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 13:34 | Message # 112
Yes it was a good role.  When James Ellison revealed to Michelle Dixon the truth about robots and Sarah Connor, Michelle slapped Charley around the face.
Her little speech which she made after Cromartie visited them pretending to be a detective, really impressed me;

Michelle: “That was quite a speech earlier on with the agent”.
Charley: “That wasn’t a speech… it was just what it was”.
She chops a potato and says “what it was, was a lie”.
“what?”
“A lie”.  She carries the colander to the cooker, “you have a tell”, tips sliced potatoes in to hot frying pan.
“A what, a tell?”
“You have a tell, when you lie.  Do you know why you love me Charlie?  I’m gonna tell you why you love me.
Because I am not that girl,
I'm not that jealous girl,
I’m not that insecure girl,
I'm not that petty girl“.
"Of course not”.
“Yes, so don’t make me in to that girl by lying to me (turns to face Charlie), if that girl is alive and you’ve seen her.  This is important”.
(pause) “I saw John” 
“What, where?” 
“Here in our house”.  
“IN OUR HOUSE, in our house, what did he want etc..........  they’re fugitives Charlie, they’re dangerous people”.

A domestic battle will probably ensue.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Saturday, 20 Jul 2013, 13:39

robboDate: Sunday, 21 Jul 2013, 03:29 | Message # 113
Quote (KevinInEngland)
Yes it was a good role.  When James Ellison revealed to Michelle Dixon the truth about robots and Sarah Connor, Michelle slapped Charley around the face.
Her little speech which she made after Cromartie visited them pretending to be a detective, really impressed me;

Michelle: “That was quite a speech earlier on with the agent”.
Charley: “That wasn’t a speech… it was just what it was”.
She chops a potato and says “what it was, was a lie”.
“what?”
“A lie”.  She carries the colander to the cooker, “you have a tell”, tips sliced potatoes in to hot frying pan.
“A what, a tell?”
“You have a tell, when you lie.  Do you know why you love me Charlie?  I’m gonna tell you why you love me.
Because I am not that girl,
I'm not that jealous girl,
I’m not that insecure girl,
I'm not that petty girl“.
"Of course not”.
“Yes, so don’t make me in to that girl by lying to me (turns to face Charlie), if that girl is alive and you’ve seen her.  This is important”.
(pause) “I saw John” 
“What, where?” 
“Here in our house”.  
“IN OUR HOUSE, in our house, what did he want etc..........  they’re fugitives Charlie, they’re dangerous people”.

A domestic battle will probably ensue.
kevin, yeah he did get a proper old fashioned slap, i thought `ouch` that must of hurt, i think once he knew sarah was alive after seeing john, his marriage to michelle was always gonna end up in disaster, unfortunately that was the outcome, by the way love the quote, brilliant.

KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 21 Jul 2013, 08:35 | Message # 114
If you like my quote Robbo, how about you re-read the whole thing again using Charley's and then Michelle's voices.  
Read it to your wife or even better your son or daughter.  They'd enjoy that.
Put in all the necessary emphasis and tell me you didn't make yourself smile or laugh afterwards.
It's great for cheering oneself up.  Especially after you have made the sound effect of slapping your own face.  OUCH haha.

I love the pictures of Ms S.L. Glau at the festival in the nice Oregon sun having a good time.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 11:35 | Message # 115
Entertainment Weekly's Women Who Kick Ass - Comic-Con International 2013
Titre : Entertainment Weekly's Women Who Kick Ass - Comic-Con International 2013
Légende : SAN DIEGO, CA - JULY 20: (L-R) Actresses Danai Gurira, Tatiana Maslany, Katee Sackhoff, Maggie Q and
Michelle Rodriguez appear at Entertainment Weekly's 'Women Who Kick Ass' during Comic-Con International 2013 at
San Diego Convention Center on July 20, 2013 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images)

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013, 19:32 | Message # 116
Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock Cafe, on 20 July 2013 - San Diego, California

'Arrow' stars (L-R) Emily Bett Rickards, Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy attend the Warner Bros. booth during Comic-Con 2013 on July 20, 2013 in San Diego, California.
Katie Cassidy - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeKatie Cassidy - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeKatie Cassidy - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeColton Haynes - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock Cafe
Colton Haynes - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeColton Haynes - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeDavid Ramsey - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeDavid Ramsey - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock Cafe
David Ramsey - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeEmily Bett Rickards - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeEmily Bett Rickards - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeEmily Bett Rickards - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock Cafe
Emily Bett Rickards - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeStephen Amell - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeStephen Amell - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock CafeStephen Amell - Entertainment Weekly Hosts Annual Comic-Con Celebration 2013 held at Float at the Hardrock Cafe

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 23 Jul 2013, 19:53 | Message # 117
That's good Chris, nicely set out.  A great bunch of actors.
Of course next year, we'll see someone else in the photo line-up, not mentioning any names!!

robboDate: Tuesday, 30 Jul 2013, 02:30 | Message # 118
Happy birthday to Arnold Schwarzenegger 66, today born july 30, 1947 in Thal, Styria, Austria.

Well what a career Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian/american actor, politician and businessman, who started his career out as a weight-lifter. a five-time Mr.Universe and seven-time Mr. Olympia champion to turn himself into a Hollywood movie star and public personality, but the stepping stone for Arnie his famous nickname, was the high voltage action / science fiction thriller, `The Terminator `1984, was incredibly successful worldwide, and began one of the most profitable film franchises in history. the dead pan phrase `i`ll be back`quickly became part of popular culture across the globe. Schwarzenegger was in vogue with action movie fans, and the rest of his films, well i have to say the list is endless, have a great day Arnie!

On the Set of  On the Set of  On the Set of the Villain Arnold Schwarzenegger On the Set of  On the Set of the Villain Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger with a bow and arrow Arnold Schwarzenegger with His Mom at the Golden Globe Awards 03/011977  Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lynda Carter

If you'd like to see many more rare photos of Arnold, tell me!

MetalDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 07:29 | Message # 119
I love the cactus Joe pics! xD 
Glarnold ftw! 
Isn't it amazing how you can mix Summer's name and it will go perfectly with anything lol. biggrin

MetalDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 07:51 | Message # 120
I was actually heading over to post my favorite pic of Emily Bett & Stephen Amell to date.

But then I've noticed the last pic of Arnold where he is with Lynda Carter who played Wonder Woman. Then I got it that she also had a birthday on the same date that Emily and Summer has. biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: