menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 02 Jul 2013, 17:25 | Message # 91
Group: Administrators
Lots of familiar faces at Tricia Helfer's Maxim November 2009 Cover Release Party, Hosted by Sbe Mi-6 Nightclub, West Hollywood, California on October 20, 2009

Tricia Helfer's Maxim November 2009 Cover PartyMelinda Clarke at Tricia Helfer's Maxim November 2009 Cover PartyKatie Chonacas at Tricia Helfer's Maxim November 2009 Cover PartyTricia Helfer's Maxim November 2009 Cover Party
James Callis and Tahmoh Penikett at Tricia Helfer's Maxim November 2009 Cover PartyJames Callis and Tahmoh Penikett at Tricia Helfer's Maxim November 2009 Cover Party

Katie Chonacas, third picture, played along with Summer Glau in Dollhouse 2.11 'Getting Closer'. She even send on Twitter two behind-the-scenes photos with Summer, check them out in the Gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 02 Jul 2013, 21:00 | Message # 92
Group: Friends
Picture 5, not at all sexy.

robboDate: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 02:25 | Message # 93
Happy birthday to Ron Glass, 68 today, born Ronald Earle Glass on July 10, 1945 in Evansville, Indiana, USA.

As we all know he was our favourite shepherd, played the role of Shepherd Book in the ever so popular Firefly, tv series 2002-2003, and also in one of the greatest sci-fi films of alltime, Serenity.

Summer Glau and Ron Glass. <br /> Sixth Annual
Gallery link: 6th Annual 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Posting Board - February 15, 2003

Ron Glass at the Dvd Release of the Sci-fi Adventure Series Firefly at the Sci-ficonvention at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, CaliforniaRon Glass at the Dvd Release of the Sci-fi Adventure Series Firefly at the Sci-ficonvention at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California
Ron Glass at the Dvd Release of the Sci-fi Adventure Series Firefly at the Sci-ficonvention at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, CaliforniaRon Glass at the premiere of

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 10 Jul 2013, 12:19 | Message # 94
He was a good calming influence for the crew.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 11 Jul 2013, 15:44 | Message # 95
BTS image of Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak in Arrow) at the ‪Arrow‬ photoshoot!

BTS image of Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak in Arrow) at the ‪Arrow‬ photoshoot!
Felicity..you can never fail this city

Felicity Smoak in Arrow
Felicity Smoak in Arrow
Felicity Smoak in Arrow

robboDate: Saturday, 13 Jul 2013, 02:41 | Message # 96
happy birthday to fran kranz, 32 today born francis elliott kranz july 13, 1981 in los angeles, california, USA, mostly remembered for playing the part of topher brink in joss whedon`s  tv series dollhouse, as we all know topher brink developed an attraction towards bennett halverson, `summer glau` topher regards her as a genius and was besotted with bennett halverson,

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 13 Jul 2013, 08:59 | Message # 97
Happy Birthday Colton Haynes, born on July 13, 1988 in Wichita, Kansas, USA!!

Colton Lee Haynes is an American actor and model, best known for his roles as Jackson Whittemore in MTV's supernatural drama series 'Teen Wolf' and as Roy Harper in The Cw's superhero drama 'Arrow'.

Colton Hayes at KIIS FM's Wango Tango 2013 held at The Home Depot Centeron May 11, 2013Colton Hayes at KIIS FM's Wango Tango 2013 held at The Home Depot Centeron May 11, 2013

robboDate: Monday, 15 Jul 2013, 02:35 | Message # 98
Happy birthday Brian Austin Green, 40 today born july 15, 1973 in Van Nuys, california, USA.

We all remember Brian, for playing the part of Derek Reese in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, `tv series` 2008-2009;  Derek Reese was a first lieutenant with the 132nd S.O.C. a resistance fighter sent back in time by John Connor, in 2027 to 2007.  He was also the older brother of Kyle Reese and therefore John`s paternal uncle.  Happy 40th!

Stills Season 1Stills Season 1Stills Season 1Stills Season 2
Stills Season 1Stills Season 2Stills Season 2Stills Season 2

Brian Austin Green and Scott Baio Beverly Hills 90210 Original Cast Luke Perry,jenny Garth,shannon Dorhthey,brian Austin Green,tori Spelling, Gabriel Carteris, Ian Ziering Brian Austin Green and Meagan Fox at the 'Beverly Hills 90210' and 'Melrose Place' DVD Launch PartyJennie
 Brian Austin Green arriving at the Fox TV TCA Party at MY PLACE in Los Angeles, CA on January 13, 2009 Keanu Reeves, Megyn Price, Brian Austin Green at the Toyota Pro-Celeb Race Training in Preparation for the Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix Celebrity Race Willow Springs Raceway Rosamond, CA March 20, 2010 Zachary Levi & Brian Austin Green at the Toyota Pro-Celeb Race Training in Preparation for the Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix Celebrity Race Willow Springs Raceway Rosamond, CA March 20, 2010 Jan. 16, 2011 - Beverly Hills, California.USA - MEGAN FOX, BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN .arrives to THE 68th Golden Globe AwardsTori Spelling with Brian Austin Green 1992
Brian Austin GreenTSCC Press Conference with Brian Austin Green - Tokyo, May 28, 2009TSCC Press Conference with Brian Austin Green - Tokyo, May 28, 2009TSCC Press Conference with Brian Austin Green - Tokyo, May 28, 2009

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 15 Jul 2013, 09:55 | Message # 99
WOW, I've never seen his younger self. He's hardly recognizable. In that group photo I can't tell which one is him. I assume it is his 90210 days.

robboDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 01:21 | Message # 100
wow, thats an amazing collection of photographs, of brian austin green their is one or two, i can hardly recognise him from his youthful days, some really great photos with summer glau, after freeing derek reese i think maybe him and cameron, maybe where starting to bond a little bit, but thats just a maybe, wink

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 10:28 | Message # 101
haha yeah but remember what she told him after they left the warehouse. So it didn't last long:
Cameron: Sarah sent both of us here.
Derek: Yeah. To get John away from you.
Cameron: Or from you.
Derek: Don't touch this.
Cameron: We're supposed to get everything.
Derek: I've got this.
Cameron: That jacket belongs to Jesse.
Derek: Don't talk about her. Okay? You don't know anything about her.
Cameron: I know that you loved her. You wouldn't have fathered a child with her if you didn't. I'm sorry for your loss.
Derek: What?
Cameron: I'm sorry for your loss.
Derek: What loss?
Cameron: The child you fathered with Jesse. The one she was carrying aboard the SS Jimmy Carter. The one that died.
Derek: I never had a kid.
Cameron: You can't kill me.
Derek: I can try. Tell me what you're talking about.
Cameron: She was pregnant. She miscarried.
Derek: Why did you tell me that now?
Cameron: You put John in danger when you lied about Jesse. Sarah nearly lost her child. You lost a child. You won't make that mistake again.
Derek: You knew her.
Cameron: I met her once.
Derek: She never told me that.
Cameron: It seems she never told you a lot of things.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 10:31 | Message # 102
btw. When you read the above transcript, try talking out loud in Derek's voice and then Cameron's voice. You might be able to amuse yourself doing it. Give it a go. Don't be bashful.

dylangillianDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 10:40 | Message # 103
Quote (KevinInEngland)
btw. When you read the above transcript, try talking out loud in Derek's voice and then Cameron's voice. You might be able to amuse yourself doing it. Give it a go. Don't be bashful.

akward when my father walks into my room.......

knowledge is power.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 11:06 | Message # 104
OK then. How about doing it wearing one of your mum's dresses and then see what he says LOL.
There are some very intriguing conversations that you can try your acting skills out on.
Like for instance when John has a go at his mother after killing Sarkissian and later, he asks her where she was when he was doing it.
I was reading a spanish magazine article yesterday about Summer Glau's appearance in Arrow.
I'm learning Spanish and enjoyed reading it out loud by pronouncing the grammar & words.
http://www.sensacine.com/noticias/series/noticia-18513222/
I'm sure Chris must have enjoyed doing this when he learnt English?

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 11:11 | Message # 105
I can't go there myself because I don't live in America but if anyone can get there and is prepared to let her know you're willing to donate a small sum towards the charity, I'm sure she'd be pleased to see you:

Hollywood actress Summer Glau [Alphas, Hawaii 5-0, Firefly, Serenity, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Cape] is also a classically-trained ballet dancer who will be in Coiner Park on Saturday, July 20 at 1:30 p.m. for the free city-wide dance class hosted by South Lane Ballet Academy and sponsored by a Dizzy Feet Foundation grant. More details on Glau’s can be obtained by calling 541-968-9059.
(It's in Oregon btw, North of California but far north-east of Illinois, America, which is 2k miles away).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 17 Jul 2013, 16:42

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: