menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 11:13 | Message # 76
Group: Administrators
Ref #74

Funny thing is that I mentioned Busy Philipps yesterday on Twitter when I said that Cameron was intrigued by Kacy's belly in TSCC 2x02 Automatic for the People.

2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p HD

Side note: I edited robbbo's post and included photos of Buzy Phillips

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 12:27 | Message # 77
Group: Friends
It was a very amusing scene.
Kacy told Cameron that she was once inside Sarah, which was greeted by a stoic stare.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 12:28

robboDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 13:23 | Message # 78
Quote (KevinInEngland)
Nice one Robbo - she's got 2 boobs btw, suggest you edit that! Haha
trust me half a sleep when i wrote that, what a booby i made, lol,

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 13:23 | Message # 79
Quote (KevinInEngland)
It was a very amusing scene.
Kacy told Cameron that she was once inside Sarah, which was greeted by a stoic stare.

Also Sarah quickly changed subject when Kacy suggested that Cameron touches her belly...Very funny scene indeed but as usual in TSCC, it also lead you to thinking, nothing is gratuitous.

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 13:39 | Message # 80
Of course, excellent series. Nothing more to add 'excellent'.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 13:57 | Message # 81
"The Lone Ranger" World Premiere, held at Disney's California Adventure Park on June 22, 2013

Marg Helgenberger at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereArmie Hammer at the 'Lone Ranger' World Premiere Charisma Carpenter at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereJohnny Depp at the 'Lone Ranger' World Premiere
Mason Cook at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereMason Cook and Johnny Depp at the 'Lone Ranger' WorldStana Katic at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereSteven R. McQueen at the 'Lone Ranger' World Premiere

FYI, Mason Cook co-starred in Summer Glau's Christmas movie 'Help for the Holidays' (2012). Don't miss the re-broadcast at Hallmark Channel on Sunday July 14, 2013 at 10pm!

Promotional Photos

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 25 Jun 2013, 14:03 | Message # 82
I see. Helena Bonham Carter, who briefly appeared in T4 Terminator Salvation as Dr Serena Kogan ("That's what death tastes like"), is playing a prominent role in it with Johnny Depp as the lead. I wouldn't actually mind seeing it myself.

Re above picture:
Oh, you mean Will Vamcamp

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 09:23

terminatorgirlDate: Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 06:45 | Message # 83
Oh my when that scene happened I was laughing so hard I started crying, I think it's one of the top funny moments of season two of TSCC

terminatorgirlDate: Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 06:46 | Message # 84
This is one of my favorite funny moments of TSCC

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 09:20 | Message # 85
Yes, I have to add that I found that clip very amusing. It was a short scene but very amusing, especially when John later found out what his room looked like. It was one of those moments that Riley found amusing and made a robot out of lego to test John's reaction, knowing full well that it had a double meaning which was very dark.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 09:27

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 11:46 | Message # 86
@CyborgShannon has drawn my attention to a TV series made by the BBC, yet is only playing in Canada.
It is called Orphan Black and features a cloned female who has many personalities: (Does this remind you of anybody?)
Here is the http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234222/

If you wish to know more about it, here is an excellent youtube interview which is the reason I am interested.
Clones: Sarah, Helena, Rachel, Allison** Played by Tatiana Maslany, Emmy nomination, liked ep9 conflict,tension....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iQZGNST8MCQ

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 11:46

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 14:32 | Message # 87
Hermione is all grown up!

Whatever you think about Emma Watson, you can’t deny that she absolutely killed this photo shoot for GQ’s May 2013 issue.

Emma Watson photoshoot GQ May 2013

Is that Helmut Newton photographies in the background?

Summer Glau did a photo shoot for GQ in October 2008:
GQ Magazine
Watch more in the Gallery.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 15:36 | Message # 88
I'm sure Emma's got lots of fans but I think we can happily stick with Summer for now, eh Chris? Robbo, Leah, Terminatorgirl?

Emma's got great legs - definitely better than mine.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Jun 2013, 15:57 | Message # 89
Kevin, may I humbly remind you what this thread is about: photos of various celebrities, preferably related to Summer Glau but not necesssarily, taken at various public events (or in magazines). One should not be offended to find a photo of Emma Watson here.

May I add that because we're fan of Summer Glau, does not mean we cannot be a fan of another actress (and no I'm not a fan of Emma Watson, even if one of my nephew tried to convert me to the Harry Potter mania).

However, when I post photos of celebs other than Summer Glau, you'll notice that I often use this opportunity to highlight photos or an event directly related to Summer Glau; this is a way to advertise her work.I did this in post #81 (reminder of the re-broadcast of Help for the Holidays) for example or in the case of Emma's photo, where I reminded fans of Summer's own photo shoot for GQ.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 02 Jul 2013, 08:07 | Message # 90
More photos from "The Lone Ranger" World Premiere, held at Disney's California Adventure Park on June 22, 2013

Nadeea at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereStana Katic at the 'Lone Ranger' World Premiere Mason Cook at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereJohnny Depp at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereAudrina Patridge at the 'Lone Ranger' World Premiere
Dominic Monaghan at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereVerne Troyer at the 'Lone Ranger' World Premiere Armie Hammer at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereRuth Wilson at the 'Lone Ranger' World PremiereAudrina Patridge at the 'Lone Ranger' World Premiere

FYI, Mason Cook co-starred in Summer Glau's Christmas movie 'Help for the Holidays' (2012). Don't miss the re-broadcast at Hallmark Channel on Sunday July 14, 2013 at 6am and 10pm!

Promotional Photos

Also Verne Troyer and Summer Glau will be joining Wizard World Chicago Comic Con on August 8-9-10-11, 2013.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: