menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 12 Mar 2013, 16:33 | Message # 46
Group: Administrators
Laurence Fishburne and His Wife, Gina Torres at the "Matrix Reloaded" Premiere at Ziegfeld Theatre, New York City on May 13, 2003.

Laurence Fishburne and His Wife, Gina Torres at the

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 25 Mar 2013, 09:58 | Message # 47
Leven Rambin (left) and Alessandra Torresani arrive at the launch party for the new T-Mobile Sidekick 4G at a Private Lot on April 20, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

UHQ pics (click to view in larger size)
Leven Rambin and Alessandra Torresani arrive at the launch party for the new T-Mobile Sidekick 4GLeven Rambin and Alessandra Torresani arrive at the launch party for the new T-Mobile Sidekick 4G

They look as if they were sisters...Also TSCC reunion biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013, 13:24 | Message # 48
Happy Birthday, Nathan Fillion! Our favorite spaceship captain and mystery writer turns 42 today.

'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005

robboDate: Thursday, 28 Mar 2013, 02:22 | Message # 49
Group: Friends
have a great birthday nathan fillion, 42, still looking good. hi,hi, captain still looking shiny hope to see ye soon back on your spaceship, all aboard serenity for a party in the verse, wink

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 04 Apr 2013, 15:23 | Message # 50
Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012

Look me in the eyes!

Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012
Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012Leven Rambin at The 3rd Annual Autumn Party Benefiting Childrens Institute, London Hotel, West Hollywood on October 17, 2012

More photos of Leven at the event at the Facebook fan page: Leven Rambin Online

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 11 Apr 2013, 14:38 | Message # 51
Our favorite cylon turns 39 today. Happy birthday, Tricia! Hope you have a fantastic day. :))

Tricia photographed hand in hand with her big brother at the Exclusive Celebration of "Battlestar Galactica". Cinerama Dome, Hollywood on June 11, 2008:

robboDate: Thursday, 11 Apr 2013, 16:05 | Message # 52
wow, 39 she looks absolutely amazing in this picture back in 2008, i bet she looks just the same to this day these celebrities get more and more beautifull as they get older, 10 years on she will still look fabulous happy birthday tricia and many more to come, wink

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Apr 2013, 12:23 | Message # 53
A few pictures from the 2013  TriBeCa Film Festival.

21 April 2013 - New York - Peter Dinklage, Busy Phillips and Justin Long. 'A Case of You' screening at TriBeCa Film Festival.

Peter Dinklage. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.Peter Dinklage. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.Peter Dinklage. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.Peter Dinklage. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.

Busy Phillips. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.Busy Phillips. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.Busy Phillips. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.
Busy Phillips. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.Peter Dinklage. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.Busy Phillips. 'A Case of You' screening at 2013 TriBeCa Film Festival.
Photo Credit: Mario Santoro

Haley Bennet at Deep Powder Premiere at 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New York

Haley Bennet at Deep Powder Premiere at 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New YorkHaley Bennet at Deep Powder Premiere at 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New YorkHaley Bennet at Deep Powder Premiere at 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New YorkHaley Bennet at Deep Powder Premiere at 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New YorkHaley Bennet at Deep Powder Premiere at 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New York

robboDate: Monday, 22 Apr 2013, 16:51 | Message # 54
been a while since i have seen busy philipps, she looks well and blossoming out since her TSCC days, shame she was only in 5, episodes as kacy corbin she is very talented actress, she played her role well in helping john, and riley, when cromartie was on the prowl, i always remember seeing busy philipps in a film called white chicks 2004, never stopped laughing what a funny film that was she was great in that film as karen, great pictures from the film festival, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 22 Apr 2013, 17:03 | Message # 55
Quote (robbo)
been a while since i have seen busy philipps, she looks well and blossoming out since her TSCC days, shame she was only in 5, episodes as kacy corbin she is very talented actress, she played her role well in helping john, and riley, when cromartie was on the prowl, i always remember seeing busy philipps in a film called white chicks 2004, never stopped laughing what a funny film that was she was great in that film as karen, great pictures from the film festival, :)

As you can see on the photos, Busy Phillips is pregnant again. Does that mean we will have a third season of TSCC?

2x02 Automatic for the People 1080p HD

robboDate: Monday, 22 Apr 2013, 17:36 | Message # 56
certainly raise a glass to a third season of TSCC chris, that would be the icing on the cake, yeah busy phillips pregant with her second child apparently, another season of TSCC she might give the show some good luck being pregnant again, good for her nice one busy, smile

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 25 Apr 2013, 12:52 | Message # 57
Roxane Mesquida, Thomas Dekker and Haley Bennett at the 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' Premiere at the 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival in Cannes , France on May 14, 2010

Roxane Mesquida, Thomas Dekker and Haley Bennett at the 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' Premiere at the 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival in Cannes , France on May 14, 2010

Roxane , Thomas Dekker and Haley were in Cannes, France to promote their own movie Kaboom (2010), a sci-fi story centered on the sexual awakening of a group of college students.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 25 Apr 2013, 18:31 | Message # 58
Happy birthday, Gina!

Gina Torres prtfolioGina Torres prtfolioGina Torres prtfolioGina Torres prtfolio
Gina Torres prtfolioGina Torres prtfolioGina Torres prtfolio

Thanks robbo for the reminder smile

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 26 Apr 2013, 08:59 | Message # 59
On the Red Carpet at the TCM Classic Film Festival Opening Night at the Chinese Theater, Hollywood on April 25, 2013.

Find below photos of Ana Alexander (unforgettable wearing pretty much nothing in "The Land of the Lost"), Eva Marie-Saint (unforgettable in Alfred Hitchcok's "North by Northwest"), Ileana Douglas (unforgettable as nurse Netta, who tortured Orwell/Summer Glau on The Cape), Kate Beckinsale (unforgettable in everything but probably best known as 'I married a film director and I coincidentally plays in his movies'), Tippi Hedren (unforgettable in Alfred Hitchcok's "The Birds" and also Melanie Griffith's mother) and Robert Hays (unforgettable for his role of an alien father in tv series "Starman").

Ana Alexander - Red Carpet at the 2013 TCM Classic Film FestivalEva Marie-Saint - Red Carpet at the 2013 TCM Classic Film FestivalIleana Douglas - Red Carpet at the 2013 TCM Classic Film Festival
Kate Beckinsale - Red Carpet at the 2013 TCM Classic Film FestivalTippi Hedren - Red Carpet at the 2013 TCM Classic Film FestivalRobert Hays - Red Carpet at the 2013 TCM Classic Film Festival

Premiere Of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex' - Arrivals

Megan Fox arrives at premiere of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex' held at ArcLight Cinema's Cinerama Dome on June 17, 2010 in Hollywood, California.

Megan Fox arrives at premiere of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex'Megan Fox arrives at premiere of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex'Megan Fox arrives at premiere of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex'
Megan Fox arrives at premiere of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex'Megan Fox arrives at premiere of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex'Megan Fox arrives at premiere of Warner Bros. 'Jonah Hex'

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 29 Apr 2013, 12:30 | Message # 60
'Iron Man 3' premiere at the El Capitan Theater on April 24, 2013 in Los Angeles

(Click on the thumbnail to view larger size and hover over them to read the celeb's name)

Bella Thorne - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesBridger Zadina - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesChi McBride - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesCoby Smulders - Iron Man 3 premiere Los Angeles
Chris Hemsworth - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesDon Cheadle - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesEmily VanCamp - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesGwyneth Paltrow - Iron Man 3 premiere Los Angeles
Gwyneth Paltrow - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesJaimie Alexander - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesJon Favreau - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesJoss Whedon - Iron Man 3 premiere Los Angeles
Peter Facinelli - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesRobert Downey Jr - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesStan Lee - Iron Man 3 premiere Los AngelesZachari Levi - Iron Man 3 premiere Los Angeles

Edit: here's a red carpet video

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: