menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
chrisdvanne Post # 511 | Friday, 15 Mar 2019 - 10:31
Group: Administrators
Christopher Lambert, who played Connor MacLeod in HIGHLANDER, photographed by Objectif Festival in Monte-Carlo, Monaco last weekend.

Christophe Lambert, who played Connor MacLeod in HIGHLANDER, photographed by Objectif Festival in Monte-Carlo

Christopher Lambert was married to Superman's mom Diane Lane from 1988 until 1994. Together they had a daughter named Eleanor.

Diane Lane and husband Christopher LambertDiane Lane and her daughter Eleanor LambertDiane Lane and her daughter Eleanor LambertDiane Lane and her daughter Eleanor LambertDiane Lane and her daughter Eleanor Lambert

For the record, John Wick director Chad Stahelski, who trained Summer Glau in Serenity, is working on an Highlander reboot.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne Post # 512 | Friday, 15 Mar 2019 - 18:24
Rhonda Fleming (left) and Arlene Dahl (right) are considered to be two of the most beautiful actresses to have graced the screen during the postwar period. Audiences were captivated by their breathtaking beauty and the way they used to it to their advantage.

Rhonda Fleming (left) and Arlene Dahl (right) are considered to be two of the most beautiful actresses to have graced the screen during the postwar period

ampertox Post # 513 | Wednesday, 03 Apr 2019 - 12:34
Group: Checked
The cast and crew of 'Fear the Walking Dead' attend the Wondercon 'Fear the Walking Dead' panel at Anaheim Convention Center on March 31, 2019 in Anaheim, California. (Photo by Jesse Grant/Getty Images for AMC)

The cast and crew of 'Fear the Walking Dead' attend the Wondercon 'Fear the Walking Dead' panel at Anaheim Convention Center on March 31, 2019 in Anaheim, California.

I guess the other person on the twitter photo (apart from Dillahunt) is Stephanie Jacobsen (Jesse).

chrisdvanne Post # 514 | Wednesday, 03 Apr 2019 - 13:22
Quote ampertox ()
I guess the other person on the twitter photo (apart from Dillahunt) is Stephanie Jacobsen (Jesse).

Nope!
The young woman sitting in the front raw (2nd from left) looks a bit like Stephanie Jacobsen but it's in fact actress Alycia Debnam-Carey.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Search: