To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 34 of 34«12323334
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Date: Wednesday, 2017 Apr 05, 16:53 GMT | Message # 496

Site Admin

Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice' (2008)

Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Apr 05, 16:54 GMT | Message # 497

Site Admin

Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice' (2008)

Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'Promo stills of Stana Katic in 'The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice'

Date: Thursday, 2017 Jun 22, 17:26 GMT | Message # 498

Site Admin

Katie McGrath attends the European premiere of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' at Cineworld Empire on May 10, 2017 in London, United Kingdom.

Katie McGrath attends the European premiere of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'Katie McGrath attends the European premiere of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'Katie McGrath attends the European premiere of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'Katie McGrath attends the European premiere of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'Katie McGrath attends the European premiere of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'

Date: Friday, 2017 Jun 23, 01:36 GMT | Message # 499

Friends

# 498 

She certainly scrubs up well looking drop-dead gorgeous. And Katie looks very seductive. 
I like her in 'Supergirl' playing the role of 'Lena Luthor' she's very nice indeed.

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Jul 26, 12:08 GMT | Message # 500

Site Admin

Luc Besson's high-budget sci-fi thriller 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' isn't doing great at the box-office, so I thought I'd help by posting red carpet photos from the Los Angeles premiere on July 17, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'Los Angeles premiere of 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets'

Date: Thursday, 2017 Jul 27, 02:12 GMT | Message # 501

Friends

# 500 

I must say stuck for choice with those bevvy of beauties from a film that's not hitting the high notes. I think the lady's alone would make me wanna give the film a thumbs up in the cinema. 

Look at the legs of the girl in the black mini dress, jesus they go all the way up to her neck  love

Date: Friday, 2017 Jul 28, 23:37 GMT | Message # 502

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Look at the legs of the girl in the black mini dress, jesus they go all the way up to her neck

Meet American fashion model and television personality Kendall Jenner, daughter of retired Olympic decathlete champion Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner after a 2015 gender transition) and half sister of the Kardashian sisters.

She has a huge media following (as of April 2017, she is one of the top 15 most followed celebrities on Instagram with 82 millions followers).

However she made two marketing missteps recently by selling pricey T-shirts featuring her faces over images of famed music groups and artists and appearing in a Pepsi commercial that the soft drinks company pulled after it prompted outrage and ridicule by critics who said it trivialised political and civil rights protests.

Date: Monday, 2017 Jul 31, 01:10 GMT | Message # 503

Friends

# 502 

My word, that's a daughter and father story that couldn't be made up even if they tried.
Good for him, why not if it makes him happy (well Caitlyn I mean). 

I can see why she has literally millions of followers. She is incredibly beautiful and wouldn't look out of place in something like a James Bond movie.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 34 of 34«12323334
Search: