Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 33 of 34«1231323334»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Date: Sunday, 2017 Feb 26, 18:38 GMT | Message # 481

Friends

# 480 Oh &%^*(.  That's terrible.   I hope he gets a mention at the Oscars if they can divert their attentions from Trump for a while.
He's a bit like Ed Harris, insofar he has played various roles, Big Love, Weird Science.
I have admiration for actors that can cover the full spectrum.  Their craft is way beyond anything I could possibly accomplish... I'm sure.

Date: Thursday, 2017 Mar 02, 17:21 GMT | Message # 482

Site Admin

Amy Adams photoshoot for Vogue UK (2009)

Hair by Mark Townsend and makeup by Molly Stern. (Photo by Patrick Fraser/Corbis via Getty Images)

Amy Adams photoshoot for Vogue UK (2009)Amy Adams photoshoot for Vogue UK (2009)Amy Adams photoshoot for Vogue UK (2009)

I wonder if there is one actress in Hollywood who has NOT been photographed at this particular beach house. lol

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2017 Mar 02, 17:42 GMT | Message # 483

Site Admin

Amy Adams - wearing a sultry Tom Ford metallic dress - attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

Amy Adams arrives at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar PartyAmy Adams arrives at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar PartyAmy Adams arrives at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar PartyAmy Adams arrives at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Date: Thursday, 2017 Mar 02, 19:18 GMT | Message # 484

Friends

I've seen Amy Adams in films.  She is very good.

Is it actually the same beach cabana?

Date: Thursday, 2017 Mar 02, 19:40 GMT | Message # 485

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
Is it actually the same beach cabana?

Yep! I have seen many photo shoots with various actresses there. Not sure where this beach house is located.

Date: Thursday, 2017 Mar 02, 20:58 GMT | Message # 486

Friends

On this site are videos of Caity Lotz, Lena Headey and Summer Glau doing Esquire photo shoots.  I remember being told where the shoot was but I forget now.  It's something like Venice beach, or somewhere close by.

Date: Monday, 2017 Mar 06, 11:36 GMT | Message # 487

Site Admin

Summer's co-stars Leven Rambin (TSCC) and Eva La Rue (Help for the Holidays) during All My Childrens 35th Anniversary Celebration benefitting Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids at The Rainbow Room in New York City, United States on February 7, 2005. (Photo by Robin Platzer/FilmMagic)

Leven Rambin and Eva La Rue during All My Childrens 35th Anniversary CelebrationLeven Rambin and Eva La Rue during All My Childrens 35th Anniversary Celebration

Date: Monday, 2017 Mar 06, 12:12 GMT | Message # 488

Site Admin

Summer's co-stars Leven Rambin (TSCC) and Illeana Douglas (The Cape) during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2007 in New York City, New York, United States. (Photo by Marc Andrew Deley/FilmMagic)

Leven Rambin and Eva La Rue during All My Childrens 35th Anniversary CelebrationLeven Rambin and Eva La Rue during All My Childrens 35th Anniversary Celebration

Date: Tuesday, 2017 Mar 07, 19:39 GMT | Message # 489

Friends

I used to look at a lot of Eva's tweets with her husband and family.
I also like to see Leven's when they happen.  She liked to be referred to Riley Dawson on her birthday when I tweeted her.

Am I right in saying Illeana Douglas played a nasty nurse in the Cape?

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Tuesday, 2017 Mar 07, 19:43

Date: Tuesday, 2017 Mar 07, 21:26 GMT | Message # 490

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
I used to look at a lot of Eva's tweets with her husband and family.

She is using social media like a pro!

Quote KevinInEngland ()
Am I right in saying Illeana Douglas played a nasty nurse in the Cape?

You can say that!

Date: Friday, 2017 Mar 10, 17:22 GMT | Message # 491

Site Admin

Firefly's Jewel Staite at the American Idol Finale at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California on September 4, 2002.

Date: Sunday, 2017 Mar 12, 13:55 GMT | Message # 492

Friends

Does anybody know if there's any truth in that photograph of Summer Glau, that she also went to American Idol one year?
The 2002 American Idol was won by Kelly Clarkson, I Can't Believe It's Happening to Me, tears and gulp.  If I remember correctly, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul & Randy Jackson were the judges.
I think the 1st American Idol was very much different.  We saw the contestants sitting on a nice beach on front of a log fire playing music and singing in one episode.

My overall favourite American Idol was played 2013 in the UK and featured Candice Glover, who was the winner - she was from St Helena Island.  She was awesome.  Kree Harrison came 2nd - she was from Texas.
Keith Urban, Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey & Nicky Manaj were the judges, with Ryan Seacrest as the compere.

Date: Sunday, 2017 Mar 12, 15:43 GMT | Message # 493

Site Admin

Quote KevinInEngland ()
Does anybody know if there's any truth in that photograph of Summer Glau, that she also went to American Idol one year?

Summer went to the American Idol finale with Thomas Dekker in 2008.

Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker arrive at the American Idol 2008 Grand Finale in Los Angeles

Date: Tuesday, 2017 Mar 28, 21:00 GMT | Message # 494

Site Admin

That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger channeled her inner Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004), also starring Noah Wyle (Falling Skies) and Kelly Hu (Arrow).

That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)That time when TSCC's Sonya Walger was Lara Croft in TNT's movie 'The Librarian: Quest for the Spear' (2004)

Date: Wednesday, 2017 Mar 29, 13:51 GMT | Message # 495

Friends

#494 Well well well, I never knew that.  In the vein of Summer Glau  & Angelina Jolie, I'd say.
I'm viewing Sonya in her current series The Catch.  It's classy and set in LA.  Some lovely sights... if you like concrete and glass but there's also green areas too.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Water Cooler » Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
Page 33 of 34«1231323334»
Search: